2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hope everything's ok radiance, I'd be exactly the same. Hope you get peace of mind.

Jealous of all you ladies with appointment soon! My scan is 2 weeks tomorrow which feels so far away right now! Can't wait to find out how far along I am :)

One more question/opinions :)

So after the BMs I felt fine and still do. I did read that signs of ectopics are painful BM and dizziness.

I am dizzy all the time, have cramps every day (they do get painful and some times are stabbing pains) at some point and my BM are very very painful- not the BM itself but it makes my pelvic and stomach cramp were I am near tears. It has done it since before my positive- but well pregnant and it has never happened any of my other pregnancies. If it was ectopic could I go another 9 days or should I just go to the ER tonight and see what's up?

Another reason I'm scared to go and get an u/s done at the ER are because of vaginal u/s. I have a history of pprom and my water broke 2 days after my vaginal u/s with Hope causing my miscarriage. So it is a sensitive thing on my part. I know it's not common but of course it does scare me a bit now.

I've never had an ectopic so not sure what exactly to look for, I've mainly heard it's very painful.

Radiance how far along are you? If you can see something in uterine maybe you won't need tranvsvag?

Wow, 3! :haha: I can only dream of pooping that much! :haha:

If you're still worried, could you book an appointment to see your doc?

This had me giggling whigfield! I'm so uncomfortable right now with gas pain and constipation that I wish I could go 3 times! Going to have to do a little research and see what tips are out there for clearing out my system. Doesn't help that I'm on 400 mg of progesterone per day. That'll really do a number on the digestive system. I think my insides have all turned to sludge.

Radiance - I'm happy you finally told about the pregnancy as it seems it was really bothering you to keep it a secret. If you have supportive family and friends, it's good to have them there for you, no matter what the outcome. That's why I chose to tell my sisters and some close friends. I know they'll be there for me either way.

Florida and the Friday scan group - keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you ladies that you return with super fantastic news. :)

I apologize for not posting more often, but I'm a grade 6 teacher and have a 45 min drive in to work and back each day. Between work and family responsibilities, there's little left in the way of downtime on some days! I do make a point to read all of the posts though so I'm up to date on the happenings in our group.

Question: Do any of you get pain in your lower back (mine's on the left side) and what feels like sharp tugging behind your belly button? I've read that these are signs of constipation, but it would make me feel better to know I'm not alone in experiencing these symptoms!

Finally home!! They checked for uti and took blood, that's all! No uti and hCG was in perfect range!! Estimated 6+4 and hCG was 10,983 :thumbup:

I have to call tomorrow to schedule an ultrasound, that will be on Thursday or Friday. They are also rechecking my hCG levels, the ER doctor said in two days with a healthy pregnancy my hCG should be close if not 20,000!

Praying...praying and praying!!

:happydance:

Good luck for Friday essie! :happydance:

And good luck for your appointments too, floridamomma and Castaway!

Radiance, so sorry to hear that about the vaginal u/s and miscarriage. In GENERAL, they say that they are normally pretty safe - I would think at this stage it would likely be okay for one? When I had my vaginal u/s the tech hardly put it in at all, it never went far enough to go anywhere near my cervix. :hugs: I would think at 6+4 you would likely be able to see a fetal pole at least, if not a h/b - just to confirm it's all in the right place.

@Jallia I have had little sharp tugs behind my belly button and I guess they have been normally when I'm constipated too! Huh! I didn't know that was a sign of constipation. Without pregnancy, I normally go at least once a day - constipation is pretty rare for me! :haha:

@Radiance YAY! Will keep fingers crossed for you - and an ultrasound quite soon too, exciting! :happydance:

Finally home!! They checked for uti and took blood, that's all! No uti and hCG was in perfect range!! Estimated 6+4 and hCG was 10,983 :thumbup:

I have to call tomorrow to schedule an ultrasound, that will be on Thursday or Friday. They are also rechecking my hCG levels, the ER doctor said in two days with a healthy pregnancy my hCG should be close if not 20,000!

Thats good you have been tested and the HCG is nice and high!! Will your ultrasound be Friday? xx

Jalia I get back pain during the day sometimes and lower belly pain. It seems to go away when I put my legs up and rest. Also drinking water helps
Radiance I'm so glad everything is going good. Glad you got checked out

Great numbers radiance! Glad they are giving you an u/s too. With dd I had a couple of early scans, one was just over 6 weeks and as I had a full bladder she didn't need to do an interval one and it was really clear. I guess it depends where abouts baby is in there?

Yay!!! That's great news!

Baby Fair at the new hospital we plan to deliver at.. Hubby and I are going this Sunday! Then our scan will be Tuesday...praying for a heart beat!

That's great news Radiance :thumbup:!! Glad you're getting an early scan too :happydance:. Hoping the discomfort subsides for you...that didn't sound pleasant :nope:!

Tomorrow this time hopefully hubby and I will be seeing the lil peanut!!

I have to call today (they open in about an hour). They wanted me to get one today but my OH has another test out of town and won't be back until 6pm so it will be either Thursday (tomorrow) or Friday :) They will check hCG again too!

UPDATE: Scan is on Friday at 4pm! It's Wednesday here. :thumbup:

Baby Fair at the new hospital we plan to deliver at.. Hubby and I are going this Sunday! Then our scan will be Tuesday...praying for a heart beat!

That's great news Radiance :thumbup:!! Glad you're getting an early scan too :happydance:. Hoping the discomfort subsides for you...that didn't sound pleasant :nope:!

Tomorrow this time hopefully hubby and I will be seeing the lil peanut!!

I hope you both have a nice scan!

Hi all
I just received in the post my sonoline Doppler. I've said previously that'd I'd been too scared for an early scan as scans have always been traumatic for me. So head in the sand - I was just going to wait for 12 week scan. Well I gave in and ordered this Doppler. And now I'm scared!

I just feel so traumatized by two previous MCs, I'm really doing out if sight out of mind. have any of you used a Doppler before and got nice stories to tell?

Thank you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->