2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Congrats florida and radiance! :happydance: We had good news as well. Got to see a little bean with a tiny flickering HB measuring 5w5d. 4 days behind my dates but I wasnt tracking and could be off on my lmp. Rescan in two weeks to check growth rate. Little nervous about that part.

Pink I'm so sorry dear. Wishing you the best :hugs:

That great congrats Florida, radiance and Essie!! :hugs: can't wait to see pics :kiss:

Congrats Lexie on your pregnancy and welcome xxx

Ugh, can't sleep tonight even though DD and DH are snoring away:dohh: Come morning I will be a tired mess, but tonight I feel like a little kid having to wait for an awesome suprise:wacko: These hormones are working me over.

Thanks ladies!
Radiance I'm so glad you got to see lo
Lexiruth welcome and congrats

Yay Radiance & essie, congrats! :happydance: Try not to worry too much about measuring out - when babies are this small it's so easy for them to calculate wrong - even 1mm can make all the difference!

Welcome and congrats LexieRuth. :hugs:

Congrats radiance and essie, great news all round :)

Congrats lexieruth x

Does anyone know if dying your hair with semi permanent wash out stuff is ok during pregnancy? My roots really need doing but don't want to do anything that could harm baby.

Congrats radiance and essie, great news all round :)

Congrats lexieruth x

Does anyone know if dying your hair with semi permanent wash out stuff is ok during pregnancy? My roots really need doing but don't want to do anything that could harm baby.

If anything they say to wait until out of first tri, but I thought only highlights were safe? Not sure though!

Thanks castaway. I wouldn't use permanent stuff but I wasn't sure if the wash out stuff had less chemicals or whatever in it? Just need to buy a hat! Lol

I reeeeally need to dye my hair as I have terrible gray coming through and I'm hoping it will be safe to use permenant after 1st tri? Does anyone know? I'm going to end up like Gandalf if not. :haha: My hair color is a very dark brown if that makes any difference, no bleaching needed.

Just throw your hair in a ponytail, lol. Pull out a sharpie and do some touch ups. Lol ;-) I'm actually starting to get a lot of grey and I've been putting off dying my hair because I was waiting to get pregnant again. Once this LO is born I think I'm going to start doing it on a regular basis. Ho hum.

Hi ladies, on the dye issue I'm not sure i don't dye my hair but I do have a ton of grey. I've embraced my grey hair lol. I started getting it in my late teens early twenties which I expected. My brothers who are in their thirties are completely grey and both my parents have been grey for as long as I can remember. I have a really bad cold and have had it about 4 days now and it's knocking me out. I'm off to the pharmacy today to talk to the pharmacist to see if there is anything safe during pregnancy. I was going to stick it out and not take anything but it's just getting worse and I'm scared that if I don't take anything my asthma will begin to flare up and I really don't want that.

Edit: just got back from the pharmacy and they told me to take Benadryl. It is a class b drug so she said completely safe during pregnancy. Of course came home and googled it as well and everything I found was that it was safe. Anybody take Benadryl?

Hi ladies, on the dye issue I'm not sure i don't dye my hair but I do have a ton of grey. I've embraced my grey hair lol. I started getting it in my late teens early twenties which I expected. My brothers who are in their thirties are completely grey and both my parents have been grey for as long as I can remember. I have a really bad cold and have had it about 4 days now and it's knocking me out. I'm off to the pharmacy today to talk to the pharmacist to see if there is anything safe during pregnancy. I was going to stick it out and not take anything but it's just getting worse and I'm scared that if I don't take anything my asthma will begin to flare up and I really don't want that.

Edit: just got back from the pharmacy and they told me to take Benadryl. It is a class b drug so she said completely safe during pregnancy. Of course came home and googled it as well and everything I found was that it was safe. Anybody take Benadryl?

Thats odd, that is for allergies? I used benadryl cream b/c I had an allergic reaction on my leg with my son. Doc said perfectly safe.

I have post nasal drip and I think my sinuses are a bit clogged. I make myself blow my nose regularly now and guess what, my tooth does not hurt anymore! I think it was my sinuses all along! :haha:

Thats odd, that is for allergies? I used benadryl cream b/c I had an allergic reaction on my leg with my son. Doc said perfectly safe.

I have post nasal drip and I think my sinuses are a bit clogged. I make myself blow my nose regularly now and guess what, my tooth does not hurt anymore! I think it was my sinuses all along! :haha:

I have been blowing my nose like crazy and it's just not helping. I thought Benadryl was weird to but she said that it will help with the congestion. She also said it would help me sleep, which I haven't been sleeping much lately.

I have been blowing my nose like crazy and it's just not helping. I thought Benadryl was weird to but she said that it will help with the congestion. She also said it would help me sleep, which I haven't been sleeping much lately.

Yeah it might, for some it makes them sleepy. I am gonna tell my Doc about it but for me once in second tri it usually eases up a bit...hopefully for you too!

Hi everyone
I went for my first midwife appt (which was great).
The midwife gave me the details of a website written by one of the obstetricians at the hospital with helpful guidance on things such as can I run, dye my hair, have one glass of wine etc.
It's written in understandable terms but is based on research evidence. It's sooo good!!

https://doctoranddaughter.co.uk/

Evening ladies, so good to see so many good scans and doppler readings around :)

My latest news is I HAVE A DATE FOR 12WK SCAN!!!! I'm crazy excited and nervous. March 18th is our big day :D eeeeeeekkkkkkk

Evening ladies, so good to see so many good scans and doppler readings around :)

My latest news is I HAVE A DATE FOR 12WK SCAN!!!! I'm crazy excited and nervous. March 18th is our big day :D eeeeeeekkkkkkk

So so exciting!!!

I'm so happy to see all the good news <3

:blush: New pregnancy related change... I'm starting to get hair on my belly.. mostly around my belly button! :blush::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->