2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

GL Hopeful! I know you're either 6 or 7 hours ahead of me so your appointment should be fairly soon.

My NT is on the 31st so I still have a way to go. I don't know if I'm showing yet or I'm just fat - I packed on about 10lbs in December after I'd gotten rid of the m/c pregnancy weight. I hate this stage - when you can't feel them, you're not sure what's going on.... And I'd like to say "only 2 more Mondays until 12 weeks and then I'll breathe" but since my m/c was after that I'm being very negative and just waiting for someone to tell me this one is dead too. Sigh. Sorry for being a negative Nancy today.

GL Hopeful! I know you're either 6 or 7 hours ahead of me so your appointment should be fairly soon.

My NT is on the 31st so I still have a way to go. I don't know if I'm showing yet or I'm just fat - I packed on about 10lbs in December after I'd gotten rid of the m/c pregnancy weight. I hate this stage - when you can't feel them, you're not sure what's going on.... And I'd like to say "only 2 more Mondays until 12 weeks and then I'll breathe" but since my m/c was after that I'm being very negative and just waiting for someone to tell me this one is dead too. Sigh. Sorry for being a negative Nancy today.

Same here I saw a healthy little bean with a heart beat and still I sit here petrified. I was put on progesterone as that was low...hoping this little one is hanging on!

great news radience :) little bits of good news help us to stay positive!! :)

i have my dating scan today im terrified to say the least:cry::cry:
its at 3:30pm uk time xx

I hope all goes well!!! :hugs: Appointments always put me in panics, especially scans.

hi thaks for all the well wishes
everything is fine and baby is measurin 13+2 :)
hope everyone is well xx

Had our dating scan at 9 this morning and I was terrified until the tech turned the screen towards me and I saw a very active, wriggling baby. I almost cried! Will have to wait for our doctor's appointment until I get measurements, but based on the date she told me to book the anatomy scan, I think we're still on track for October 1st. Soooo relieved and just praying that things keep progressing well. I think we'll finally tell our 4-year-old tonight as he's been asking and praying for a brother or sister for over a year now.

What a lovely little baby hopefull! :cloud9:

Congrats to you too Jallia - would love to see a pic of yours also! :flower:

What a lovely little baby hopefull! :cloud9:

Congrats to you too Jallia - would love to see a pic of yours also! :flower:

I'm embarrassed to say I don't really know how to include an attachment without uploading it to some webspace. :shrug:

Had our dating scan at 9 this morning and I was terrified until the tech turned the screen towards me and I saw a very active, wriggling baby. I almost cried! Will have to wait for our doctor's appointment until I get measurements, but based on the date she told me to book the anatomy scan, I think we're still on track for October 1st. Soooo relieved and just praying that things keep progressing well. I think we'll finally tell our 4-year-old tonight as he's been asking and praying for a brother or sister for over a year now.

Congratulations! :hugs: Exciting news!

Added the scan as my avatar for now. I'll have to figure out this picture attachment thing at some point! :p Can you guys see it?

If you press "go advanced" for your reply you'll see a little paperclip icon next to the smiley face above the text box. :thumbup: You should be able to attach a pic there!

I love the detail you can see in ultrasounds - look at that baby's profile, you can see so much! It's amazing. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->