2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Congrats on all the lovely, happy scans!

My first mw appointment went well, all the usual forms etc and lots of blood taken after three attempts! Apparently scan department is very busy at the moment due to three sonographers being off sick so could be a few weeks wait for scan. Sickness has eased off for me but I'm so so tired but that's to be expected with two little munchkins running about. I had a 2 hour sleep this afternoon as dh had the day off and it's not even 9pm yet and I'm ready for bed!

Hope everyone's well x

Well BAD news for me as suspected!!!

Baby is still measuring 6wks and NO HB!!!

GL to everyone else hope u all get your Rainbows!!

Oh Sis I am so sorry to hear that, thats awful news :( big hugs to you, take care of yourself xxx

Loving that cute little bump you have coming Radiance! :cloud9:

Thank you! :)

good luck sis4us :)

i have a quick question for everyone... does anyone know when the latest is that they can do a datng scan is? i know nt scan is 10 to 14 weeks and a day but is it the same for dating?:shrug:

I know here they will do measurements, it's apart of the NT scan. If you aren't over three weeks they won't change your date.

hi girls
can i join u im due sep 27th with my second baby i have one son already who is 6 this july and have been trying since he was 1 and had 7 looses between 4 and 14 weeks. im currentl on meds to try and stop it happening again im on my usual thyroxine, predisilone steroids progesterone and tinzaparin injections xx

Welcome Hopeful!! Congratulations on your rainbow and so sorry for your losses :hugs:

I'm so sorry Sis.

Dating scans are most accurate before 12w. Read the "how accurate" section of this site for more info: https://www.ultrasoundcare.com.au/services/pregnancy-ultrasound-5-17-weeks-dating-and-viability.html

Sis I am so sorry for your loss. :cry: you will have your rainbow one day! :hugs:

Radiance, I love your bump. That is mine in the morning and I feel it is about twice as big in the evening. Heehee!

Congrats on all the good scans as well.
I had mine today at what should be 10weeks and 2 days, it was measuring ahead at 11weeks. :happydance: Assuming that is ok seeing that the NP seemed happy. Just confusing then what you say your due date is? Does it keep changing with each ultrasound and varying measurements? So confused.....anyone know? Just want to hit 12 weeks so I can start telling people.

Radiance, I love your bump. That is mine in the morning and I feel it is about twice as big in the evening. Heehee!

I had mine today at what should be 10weeks and 2 days, it was measuring ahead at 11weeks. :happydance: Assuming that is ok seeing that the NP seemed happy. Just confusing then what you say your due date is? Does it keep changing with each ultrasound and varying measurements? So confused.....anyone know? Just want to hit 12 weeks so I can start telling people.

Thank you, now that it's the end of the day and nearly 9pm I look much bigger :haha: It really depends on your doctor. The OBs in my most recent city will only change your date if baby is measuring 3+ weeks over however my OBs with my first and second in another city changed my due date a ton, even when it was a few days.

They won't change your due date unless it is more then a week as babies fluctuate, catch up/fall behind...etc. through out development....

Good luck to you too, MrsSmith! Hoping for a great outcome. :hugs:

So glad your scan went well Krippy! How lovely to see baby moving. :cloud9:

Good luck Sis4Us and ashaz!! Lots of scans today. So exciting!

Well, had another sex dream last night. :blush: I really miss BDing! Hopefully one day OH will feel like it's 'safe' enough to BD again before the baby is here. :haha:

:rofl: I am sure my OH was about to lose his mind as for the last 2 months or so I have had no sex drive at all and did not want to BD at all.

Well BAD news for me as suspected!!!

Baby is still measuring 6wks and NO HB!!!

GL to everyone else hope u all get your Rainbows!!

Sorry to hear hun! Hope you are holding up ok. :hugs:

Still keeping tabs on all of you ladies and happy to hear about so many positive scans. Mine is scheduled for Friday morning and honestly I've been so nervous about it that I've been trying to focus on just about anything else. Sending you all hugs and happy thoughts!

My 10 week appointment is tomorrow. It is all exams, breast exam, vaginal exam.. so on. So nervous to hear my cervix is opened or soft :| If all goes well, my next scan is the second week of April, I'll be in my 13th week. I may try and schedule it on my birthday! :)

Good luck for Friday Jallia :)

We don't have any examinations like that here Radiance until near the very end and sometimes not until labour. Never had a breast exam during pregnancy either? It's funny how different things are!

Good luck for Friday Jallia :)

We don't have any examinations like that here Radiance until near the very end and sometimes not until labour. Never had a breast exam during pregnancy either? It's funny how different things are!

I moved here about a year and a half ago and was shocked when they did it with Elijah! I've never been to an OB office that does that :haha: And the fact that I just had one done in October and one in May I would think that I don't need it all. However it's good to get those things over with, breast exams...

I guess it's better to know about my cervix with my history of pprom. Praying she says it's hard, closed and high!! Then I will feel confident :)

*Adding they always do vaginal exams in first trimester and the ER always wants to!! I always say no besides the first exam with my OB and if it's need to see if my cervix is changing.

They don't do it here either - I've only ever had vaginal exams in pregnancy when they suspected threatened/possible miscarriage! It's good that they keep such a close eye and such though - even breast exams! Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure it will be just fine. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->