2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Random Post:

My grandma is flying in on April 2nd. The closes airport is the city I delivered Elijah, where my high risk OB is (about 4/5 hours away). I'm a little emotional about it, we haven't been there since I delivered him. I plan on stopping by to get my scan at 17 weeks, our last scan of seeing him alive. I feel so torn.

Oh Radiance that's so tough! Think of it as having a beautiful memory to share with his little brother or sister. :hugs:

How is everyone feeling? I spent an hour yesterday morning using the Doppler and couldn't find baby! Went and run some errands and tried again about 2 hours later and found it, but was a very stressful time ...
And then last night I had a horrible episode of diarrhoea. Anyone had this? So strange, I don't feel ill at all and I feel fine again this morning! Very odd!

I am constipated at the moment :wacko:

I much rather the diarrhea! LOL

Agreed!!!!!!

hi thaks for all the well wishes
everything is fine and baby is measurin 13+2 :)
hope everyone is well xx

Glad it went well!

Random Post:

My grandma is flying in on April 2nd. The closes airport is the city I delivered Elijah, where my high risk OB is (about 4/5 hours away). I'm a little emotional about it, we haven't been there since I delivered him. I plan on stopping by to get my scan at 17 weeks, our last scan of seeing him alive. I feel so torn.

I can imagine that being emotional for you. :hugs:

Well... 13 weeks today! :happydance: My scan is in 2 days. I can't wait!

How are all you ladies doing?

Thank you all :)
It's been really quiet in here lately! I hope you all are well!

I'm doing pretty good besides my wisdom teeth!! One is putting me in severe pain and giving me migraines, I guess it's time to call the dentist. I'm really hoping I can wait it out another two weeks for second trimester!

We leave for Disney on Saturday and can't wait! I go for a check up Tuesday so looking forward to seeing baby. I am getting so round...I bought a bunch of clothes though so I will look cute for vaca and once we get home. :thumb up:

I vacillate from worried to eh its OK and just pray our bean is safe in there. My progesterone got very, very low (7.8) at 8 weeks when it started out at 19. Doc has me supplementing since then, hoping all is well. I am not sure what mine was with my son and if maybe i just run on the low side but Doc said to be cautious and got me on supplements. Placenta should kick in soon so hoping that will give the extra boost I need!

I don't know much about progesterone and its levels Castaway but sounds like a good thing you're doctor's being cautious. Enjoy your holiday!

Happy second trimester Whigfield! I'm also 13wks today and seeing as its my birthday I've announced it on facebook, so overwhelmed at people's kind comments.

Have eaten an amazing amount of food this weekend in the absence of booze. Even had a really naughty nibble of some blue cheese and a teeny weeny glass of fizz diluted with fruit juice. Been a very happy day :)

hey how is everyone doing?
hope u all had a lovely weekend :)
i feel sooooo relaxed at the mo and after 7 losses thats not an easy thing :/ any way i am feeling baby move and today found babies heartbeat with the doppler i eel so excited about this baby now xx

Sorry about your wisdom teeth Radiance!

You leave for Disney on my birthday Castaway!! Hope you have a great time! :happydance:

Good that you're on progesterone supplements too. I'm sure everything will be fine. :hugs:

Thanks ourturnnext! I'm glad everyone has been so nice. And happy birthday for yesterday too!

Glad you feel relaxed hopefull! I can't wait to get to that point. :haha: That's lovely that you can feel baby moving too. :cloud9:

Well, scan is tomorrow... This time tomorrow, I'll know if everyting is okay or not! I'm just praying that a) baby measures correctly - not behind (which would be impossible based on ovulation dates) or ahead (because I am paranoid I will develop GD :haha:), b) has no visible abnormalities and c) my womb has no issues like another SCH or anything along those lines! If all goes well, we've decided we'll announce officially tomorrow too. :happydance:

Good luck tomorrow Whigfield, will be thinking of you and look forward to seeing an update and scan pic. Sounds like everything is going well for you up til now so hopefully tomorrow will be a happy day for you.

Great to hear you're feeling relaxed now Hopefull, maybe you can enjoy the pregnancy now. Its very hard though after a loss, so I don't know how you must have felt after several.

I definitely definitely felt baby move lastnight, it was the unmistakable feeling of a tiny little fish flipping over! So lovely x

I'm so jealous at those of you feeling movement! :haha: I hope I can start feeling movement soon. But I bet it won't start properly until closer to 20 weeks. Booooo!

I really can't wait until I start feeling baby move!! By my scan I can see baby is a very active one. I really think this one is a girl!!

Anyone else in school? We have about six weeks left and got a week off last week. I go back tomorrow, it's a very stressful time right now (in school). I feel like I can't do it. I'm having to write a 15-20 page essay on something that you would find in history or political science. Once we get this essay over with I will feel much better.

Aww everyone's different, I think I'm just lucky because I felt my daughter really early too, at maybe 14 weeks. She was a very active baby right up until she was delivered - she was still kicking right before I pushed her out, the monkey!

Try lying down in a dark quiet room and drink something ice cold and sweet. A milkshake is good. Used to make me feel like there was a fish doing somersaults in tummy!

Radiance I feel your pain with school. I finished in November which felt really good to finally be done. It's always a relief when you finish a big project or at least it was for me. I keep debating on whether to go back and get my masters now because I'm having trouble finding a job.
Hopeful so jealous that you are feeling baby move.
I have my NT scan in Thursday. I'm so nervous and will be so happy to just to hear a heartbeat. I think I will relax after that. I will be 12+6 then. DH has taken the day off from work to go with me which is nice. I'm just counting down the days now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->