2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

They are excellent pics, so clear! Great to see that everything is going well, you can start to breathe a little sigh of relief now.

I'm guessing boy :)

Thanks ladies! I can't tell if there is a nub in the 3rd pic or not - it seems a bit too high up to me to be a nub??? :shrug: If it is a nub though.. Then I'd say it's nearly definitely a boy! :haha:

Thanks ladies! I can't tell if there is a nub in the 3rd pic or not - it seems a bit too high up to me to be a nub??? :shrug: If it is a nub though.. Then I'd say it's nearly definitely a boy! :haha:

I wish they gave you a potty shot! lol

Whig, excellent shots!
Anything under 2.8mm is good, so you don't need to worry about that at all :)

Well I had the scan!

Baby is measuring 13+1 which means my ovulation date is likely a day out (I suspected, as baby was only 1 day behind at every other scan too) and laid there very peacefully while measurements were being taken! Fluid on the back of the neck measured 1.6mm which I heard is pretty good! And had my bloods done to get my risk back for downs syndrome. The sonographer showed us baby's little hands, feet, arms and legs and right at the end it started wriggling and kicking around, basically all like, "That's enough now mum!"

That's enough? Does that mean she saw something ;) In the US they normally will ask if we want to know if they can see what baby is :) So glad all is well!

Oh nope, we didn't see anything. :haha: I did ask but she said it was too early. We'll be booking a private gender scan for around 16/17 weeks.

I wonder if they can tell really, they just not allowed to tell us. Surely if they can see brain and heart they can see girl or boy parts!

I'd imagine they'd be able to give a guess or something? It's fun to guess! But I guess there is the problem of the parents taking it as 100% and rushing out to buy pink or blue and then finding out at the 20 week scan it's the other gender. :haha:

Well I had the scan!

Baby is measuring 13+1 which means my ovulation date is likely a day out (I suspected, as baby was only 1 day behind at every other scan too) and laid there very peacefully while measurements were being taken! Fluid on the back of the neck measured 1.6mm which I heard is pretty good! And had my bloods done to get my risk back for downs syndrome. The sonographer showed us baby's little hands, feet, arms and legs and right at the end it started wriggling and kicking around, basically all like, "That's enough now mum!"

Aww, so sweet whigfield:) congrats:)

Saw our little nugget, as my husband calls him (yes, I feel its a boy lol)...

He was laying upside down moving his arms and legs. So sweet and looks so much like a little baby. Doctor said all looks well and said my progesterone shot up to 50!! So we are good there..thanks to the supplements..:thumbup:

He was laying upside down moving his arms and legs. So sweet and looks so much like a little baby. Doctor said all looks well and said my progesterone shot up to 50!! So we are good there..thanks to the supplements..:thumbup:

Yay! Happy news Castaway!

Such great news ladies with all the scans and people making it to 12 weeks!
How is everyone feeling? Do you think the symptoms are finally improving once you hit 12 weeks? I will find out next Tuesday if the are keeping my oct 13th due date or moving me forward since I measured a week ahead.
Also I got my fetal chromosome tests back and I am very low risk for all the chromosomal abnormalities including Downs. Also she knows the sex! She is mailing in a top secret envelope and we plan to do a gender reveal either this weekend or next! So excited.
Have any of you started thinking of names?

Brilliant news castaway!

Have my scan at 2.30pm today ladies.... And this morning is reeeaaallllyyy dragging already. Am really anxious, woke up at the crack of dawn!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->