2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

hey everyone :)
yey im 14 weeks today bit nervouse 2 weeks tho as i had a loss at 14 weeks but now i have my doppler i can listen when i want :)
i was listening last night and u an actually hear when the baby kicks aswell lol i cant feel the kicks just like a swishing feeling in my tummy esp when im laid in bed at night

it will come soon enough for u girls lol xx

Congrats on 14 weeks and movement! :happydance: I love hearing the movement too. It's so exciting using a doppler!

Hey ladies, all looked good at the scan today! Very pleased but it still doesn't quite feel real yet!

Hopefully I've attached the picture below correctly!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
Lovely pic Lizzie! I love how can see the profile of the face so clearly, gorgeous :)

Congrats hopefull on reaching 14wks, great that you can hear movement on doppler. I too am feeling the swishing you describe, so exicitng. I need to get me a doppler!!

hey everyone :)
yey im 14 weeks today bit nervouse 2 weeks tho as i had a loss at 14 weeks but now i have my doppler i can listen when i want :)
i was listening last night and u an actually hear when the baby kicks aswell lol i cant feel the kicks just like a swishing feeling in my tummy esp when im laid in bed at night

it will come soon enough for u girls lol xx

Congratulations on making it to 14 weeks! :happydance:

Hopefully I've attached the picture below correctly!

Beautiful!! So happy to see everything is going good!

Oh nope, we didn't see anything. :haha: I did ask but she said it was too early. We'll be booking a private gender scan for around 16/17 weeks.

I'm not sure when I should get my early 4d scan to find out gender! I really want to know asap :) I was just wondering because I have noticed a lot of people in the UK won't be told until they are at least 20 weeks, a few friends said they aren't suppose to.

I on the other hand think I felt flutters twice this week!!! :D
I am also starving! it's awful, I feel so nausea because I am so hungry. I've been eating the amounts I should be but it makes me feel guilty I'm not eating more. However if I ate every time I was hungry, I would be eating all day and night... literally! :haha:

@Radiance I don't think too many people pay for private gender scans here unless they're reeeeally impatient like me. :haha: Most people think "I'll just wait the extra 4 weeks and find out for free".

@Radiance I don't think too many people pay for private gender scans here unless they're reeeeally impatient like me. :haha: Most people think "I'll just wait the extra 4 weeks and find out for free".

I guess you're right :winkwink: :haha:

I forgot to update- I finally called and made my NT scan appointment! It will be at 8:30am on my birthday, April 11th so hopefully it goes as planned. I've been a little worried ever since my appointment. I also wanted to share my bump picture from last night, I really feel HUGE but I guess I just feel bigger than I look :haha:

Attachments

• 1948109_10153947565710315_1713990313_n.jpg
    1948109_10153947565710315_1713990313_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Yay that's so not far away at all! :happydance:

What a cute bump! :cloud9:

I had some weird pregnancy dreams last night. :wacko: I dreamt we had the baby and I was trying to breastfeed, but it wasn't feeding very well, and it became more and more difficult to express milk - so I had to get OH to try helping me out. It was so weird. :haha:

We scheduled our NT for April 9th 7:30 at night so no need to juggle our schedules :happy dance:

They will take my blood then we should know boy/girl, but I am thinking boy. :haha:

We still haven't got our days through for our '12 week' scan. We've decided not to get the NT or blood test though so I guess there's not such a rush to get us in.

Radiance lovely bump! Everyone is starting to notice mine now too as I definitely look pregnant now and not like I ate too much! :)

With our other two, we found out the gender at the 20 week scan and had it confirmed at a 3d/4d one a few weeks later. I did consider staying team yellow as this will be our last baby but just don't think I could do it!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->