2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Yay Castaway! That will be so exciting to find out what you're having! :happydance:

Could you ring the hospital AllStar, just incase they forgot to send you a letter or something? At 11+5 you should have something through by now!

well i was all excited not so much now....
i went to listen for the baby yesterday evening and couldnt find i laid in bed for well over 2 hrs trying so i went and had a bath and got back into bed and after talking to a friend of mine whos a midwife and her explaining that they hide n the pelvis some times and the fact that i found the heart beat before was pure luck.. so i tried again and i heard it v v faintly down in my pelvis and a kick but ive woke up today and still cant find it at all :( and im wondering was it actually there or was i imagining it? so im in a crappy mood today... my oh doesnt want me to use it anymore as i got myself all worked up but its scared me and now im wondering if something is wrong :/

hope u are all ok :) x

I'm sure baby is fine and that you heard it! It's a pretty unmistakable sound, isn't it? Your little bub is probably just hiding and making things difficult. :hugs:

Glad to hear all the good news in this thread!!!! Lovely scans! :)

well i went upstairs before and had a quick listen and found it hiding really low in my pelvis was deffo baby and it kicked so i feel alot better but im getting hubby to hide the dam thing lol x

So glad you found it hopeful. That's why I haven't got a Doppler. Now and then I think it would be a good idea but I just know I'd have a meltdown if I couldn't find it.

Will phone the hospital tomorrow I think if I don't get a date in the post in the morning.

well i was all excited not so much now....
i went to listen for the baby yesterday evening and couldnt find i laid in bed for well over 2 hrs trying so i went and had a bath and got back into bed and after talking to a friend of mine whos a midwife and her explaining that they hide n the pelvis some times and the fact that i found the heart beat before was pure luck.. so i tried again and i heard it v v faintly down in my pelvis and a kick but ive woke up today and still cant find it at all :( and im wondering was it actually there or was i imagining it? so im in a crappy mood today... my oh doesnt want me to use it anymore as i got myself all worked up but its scared me and now im wondering if something is wrong :/

hope u are all ok :) x

I heard the heartbeat REALLY clearly since 11 weeks, easily every time I tried. Then a few days ago, couldn't find it - same thing the day after, then yesterday there it was - loud and clear, and same today. It's true what they say. Sometimes they 'hide', and I think this is especially the case when they are low in the pelvis.

I totally understand your worry... so glad you found it again :)

Hi ladies :hi:

Loving the scan pics and all the good news! It's very encouraging. We have a scan coming up next Wed and I am getting all excited. Worried a little but I am much calmer this go round. Sorta in the "what ever happens, happens" frame of mind. I have tried to hear the heartbeat a couple times with my doppler but I haven't been able to as of yet. Not a big suprise because I'm still packing weight from DD's pregnancy and very early to hear through that just yet. DH keeps asking when we can get excited and I tell him when we hear that first cry:haha: I feel very disconected from this pregnancy. The only time I actually think about being pregnant is when I take my prenatal vitamin and during the evenings I get a little queasy. Boobs are bigger and very sore so that's basically my only reminders. With DD I was throwing up several times a day,so I just don't know what to think this time. :wacko:

I think that's pretty normal to feel disconnected, essie. :hugs: Have you had any scans at all yet, or do you have any coming up? I feel like using the doppler and hearing the heartbeat helped me bond a lot, and having the scan at 13+1 was reaaally helpful too.

Hi ladies,
Went for my NT scan yesterday and and baby was being stubborn and didn't want to move so they could get the measurements. She ended up getting after an hour of trying. I'm measuring ahead at 13+3. I also had a doctors appointment yesterday and that went great. She found the heartbeat with the Doppler after a couple of minutes of looking it was 166 bpm. I feel calmer now about this pregnancy then I have yet. DH and I even went and starting looking at baby stuff.

Congrats frustrated! :happydance: Did you get a pic?

Did your due date change then? Do you want me to update it? :flower:

Not sure I want to change my date yet. I got a pic which I took with my phone from the monitor and I also got a disc but I have to go to my parents to look at them because my laptop doesn't have a disc drive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi Ladies!

congrats to all the successful scans and good luck to those coming up!!

Had our NT scan today and it also took about an hour to get everything as baby was not cooperating but after an hour, everything was measuring perfectly :) Get bloodwork back in a week, so fingers crossed!

Morning sickness has finally seems to be nearly done - haven't thrown up since Sunday!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! :)

Attachments

• 12w1dMar282014.jpg
    12w1dMar282014.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member