2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

The sad thing is that I've been thru this at this stage before so I am aware of what's going to happen when I go in and I'm dreading it :( I'm just totally numb at the moment :(

Well I just went to the hospital and they did a scan and it wasn't very clear but it was clear enough to see that there is no heart beat :( I'm totally deverstated that this has happened again especially after 12 weeks I dunno how I'm gonna go thru this again :( I have to go back tomorrow to Epac for another scan so they can be 100% but I just know nothing will change :(

:cry: Did they tell you that? Are you 100% sure? I'm so sorry hopeful :( :hugs:

The sad thing is that I've been thru this at this stage before so I am aware of what's going to happen when I go in and I'm dreading it :( I'm just totally numb at the moment :(

Aww sweets, I am so sorry. I know what you face at this point. I had a MMC at 16weeks. It's a very hard thing to get through and my thoughts are with you. Some of my worst memories in life came from that procedure. It's a truly tramatizing experience :hugs: I hope they keep you comfortable and you have good support throughout :hugs:

Hopeful, I am so sorry. Will be hoping for a miracle tomorrow.

The dr really didn't say anything yesterday he didn't have the balls to tell me straight but when I asked him if it's normally clear enough to see the hb he said yes in my mind I already knew what they would find I have to go back in 1 hr 45 min for a re scan but they are aending my to the normal bit where u go for it normal scans and it will be full of women with bumps and healthy babies :(

I'm sorry they're sending you to the regular u/s section. I know that feeling all too well. :nope: :hugs: Praying for good news for you today.

Not good news I'm afraid still no hb :( as I'm too far on for surgery I'll have to have medical management I had the first tablet today and I'm back in on wed to say goodbye :(

So so sorry hopeful. Nothing I can say that will make anything better but sending you hugs :hugs:

omg hopeful - im so so sorry with what you are going through, i cant even imagine the pain this must be to here that and also go through this procedure - i wish you all the strength to get through this horrid time and hope in time things will get easier. Just make you sure an dp have time together to grieve this xxx

Been stalking Still just wanted to send Hopeful Big :hugs: !!!

Essie I felt the same the whole pregancy like I knew something was wrong and it would end soon... I sure hope that's not the case for U!!! :hugs:

I'm still taking it day by day I canceled my D&C cuz I started bleeding A Hr before my procedure figured at home was best but now I didn't get the testing I wanted!! :(

Best wishes for U all!!!

Really worried :cry: I've been having shooting painful vaginal pains for five hours straight. I can literally time them and know when they will come and go. Calling and praying I can be seen tomorrow. :(

Radience I hope you get in to see the doc soon hun and that everything is ok :hugs:

Thanks sis4us :hugs: I still haven't found anything on doppler and pregnancy symptoms are all but gone. I think sometimes we just know something isn't right. Hope you heal quick hun and this is over soon.

Hoping everything's okay , Radiance. :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry, essie. :hugs: I hope you get an answer one way or another soon. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"