2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

It would be lovely if it's all you need hun. Maybe it will help with egg quality because that is one of the things in inofolic and I had a great surge this cycle. But will see if it helped in 2 weeks time.

SA - sorry just read back n saw you message.
First signs, dog’s behavior, I was weepy and lots of headaches.
Then it was the boobs, the frequent urination, sore throat now it’s the gas bloating and more CM and cervix pain and boobs still. All of these are quite mild and apart from being tired and achy, I don’t feel overly pregnant yet.

I gave up smoking and cut the caffeine to TTC but started drinking (from being nearly t-total) haha! It's a stressful business this TTC..

I take pregnacare prenatals and Vit B compound with more folic acid in.. so im having more than the min amount that the government reccomend ...just hope I can get the 5mg.. surely they would prescribe it.. I would pay for it... if they bloody sold it in my chemist or health food store..

Well I did see 1 on amazon.. the white tub? but not too many feedbacks and as its taken when pregnant I didnt want to risk the quality... items you carry on taking when pregnant I want from chemists or holland and barrett

That's strange because we can get it off the shelve at our pharmacies. It's weird how countries are different in health care.

Uk is so bloody strict on some things... they allow legal highs that kill people... but wont allow 5mg folic acid!!!!

I take pregnacare prenatals and Vit B compound with more folic acid in.. so im having more than the min amount that the government reccomend ...just hope I can get the 5mg.. surely they would prescribe it.. I would pay for it... if they bloody sold it in my chemist or health food store..

Could you not take 13 of them a day..?

I could take 13 of these a day.. so a weekly pot? LOL :rofl: https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=273234835

Ill have a look at the chemist here and if I can buy the I'll send it to you if they won't prescribe for you??

Aww BM it will be ok.. thanks for offer.. I could honestly take 13 of those tesco ones.. it would work out cheaper than posting.. will just take them with a hot chocolate so they dissolve and not rattle for a while :rofl:

Thank you for the offer though hun xx

No worries anytime :).. Yes be sure to work out a good way so I don't hear you rattling all the way here in the land down under!!! It'll be pretty sweet if it does the trick darlin!

I just need to post where people will understand.

We lost our son at 8 weeks old after two years off ttc, fell pregnant with our rainbow 2nd cycle and now I'm back to ttc again. It's been almost two years again, although this time, I've had four mc's in a row :( they start out ok, then at around 18dpo the lines fade and around 5-6 weeks it's all over. I have PCOS. (Feb 13, May 13, June 13 and February 14)

I got a BFP 3 days ago and the worry has started. My lines are hardening although still faint.

I've started taking just b6 and folic acid instead of my prenatal this time to see if that helps (not sure if I can take both?)

Please tell me I'm not alone with this worry, its hard not to believe this will end the same as the previous 4.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
Bubble sorry for your losses... I myself have had 5 chemical's, are you using the fmu? smu? so same time of testing each day?

it does look faint.. but that does not mean it wont get darker.. why have you stopped taking the prenatals? what strength is your folic acid? prenatals have b6 and folic acid in it. so I would stick more with the prenatals.. and you can take 5mg folic acid on top of prenatals.

good luck

Hey Ladies

I've been stalking this thread for a while, so many wonderful women :)

soanxious I just wanted to tell you that I would totally say you should take 5 mg folic acid. I'm in Canada and here too it's over the counter. My doc said he could give me a prescription if I wanted it covered by insurance but that there was no difference to the over the counter stuff. If you post the name of the one you saw on amazon i can check if it's one available here over the counter? that might help you be more comfortable with the quality?

I have 2 ds, 7 and 2.5, had a chemical last august then a mmc in october. I asked my doc if I should take more folic acid, and he said yes especially because I'm older (I'm 38) since the folic acid would help to prevent chromosonal issues which is one reason that our bodies miscarry, when our body know that there is something wrong...

Good luck getting your rainbow baby!!

Take care,

Kim

Bubble sorry for your losses... I myself have had 5 chemical's, are you using the fmu? smu? so same time of testing each day?

it does look faint.. but that does not mean it wont get darker.. why have you stopped taking the prenatals? what strength is your folic acid? prenatals have b6 and folic acid in it. so I would stick more with the prenatals.. and you can take 5mg folic acid on top of prenatals.

good luck

Thank you :flower:

The frer's have all been fmu. The Tesco one and the ic below are smu.
They are darkening each day but just worried that will stop again. I know I should stop testing, but when you've had this many you sort of want to just know before it happens don't you.

I wasn't sure I could take the prenatals AND the b6 and extra folic acid? Or whether this was harmful?

Thank you for your help x

EDIT - I'm 14 dpo today x
Folic acid is the tescos own brand x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back