2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Jmadrews - We dtd everyday when ttc as hubby has been tested and apparently his sperm are pretty nippy :spermy: But when we conceived our little man we only dtd once... I did'nt even know I was OV and had decided to have a break as our wedding was coming up. We did it on the living room floor (at the end of a drunken night out, lol), and did everything your not meant too (me on top & I stood up straigt away afterwards) and it resulted in our beautiful son!

Bushmamma - Im so sorry my love but onwards and upwards, I know June is your month :flower:

Angelbaby - Yay for persudung hubby to dtd when he was so poorly. Bless him :) Fx'd you caught that eggy. Hope the 2ww doesnt drag for you! I either ovulated yesterday or today (never really get cramps so just go by my cbfm) so am not far behind you :coffee:

Soanixous - Thats so lovely that your OH seduced you.. Its sometimes nice just to have normal non ttc sex! Would be a lovely suprise if you get a hsbfp! Hope your daugther has a lovely summer in Zante, Ive been there before, its gorgeous :) Is she a travel rep over there?

Tui - 9 days on the trot! Thats pretty good going :) Our record was 6 days and I felt like John Wayne afterwards!

Brunettebimbo - Gorgeous scan pic! You must be so relieved to see the HB, nothing can compare! Its the most precious sight/sound in the world :hugs:

Iamamermaid - Yay, not long till testing time! What dpo will you be? Fingers crossed for you my dear x

Kaiecee - FX for you my lovely that the clomid works, Im sure you will get your sticky BFP in June!

This is weird but I have a sore throat again. I had it last cycle at this time too. What the heck? Why do I feel crappy around O? Do u think it's just coincidence? My allergies have been bothering me.

Ok I will get my hands on some for sure :). Be nice to know I'm helping my eggs get healthier :). And yep pretty lucky he is :)
Thanks Kate :) FXD it will be! Xo

Thanks Kate.. im not supposed to be ttc this cycle as having bloods taken in 4 n half weeks. But it was lovely to be seduced... he either keeps forgetting we are not ttc or is just thinking what will be will be.. but will slow down now. as getting close to ov. Im hoping to get some results soon from bloods taken last week and hopefully they find something that I can be treated with medication.. if they find nothing it will crush me as it means I stand a less chance of getting a baby to stick.

This is weird but I have a sore throat again. I had it last cycle at this time too. What the heck? Why do I feel crappy around O? Do u think it's just coincidence? My allergies have been bothering me.

Maybe just coincidence or it might be related to your allergies. I tend to feel crapy just after I OV, think its caused by the progesterone rise. Myabe its that hun?

What do you ladies think about artificial sweeteners. Ive read that they can really interfere with you fertility. I consume alot of the stuff. I have it in my tea/coffee, on my cereal and its in my squash cordial as well. I have completely gone cold turkey with it! Its bloody hard but fingers crossed it will make a difference.

I have heard of that Kate from my aunty a few years back actually... Hope getting off it helps you xo

I dont have much sweetener.. now and again I drink Lemonade.. my drinks are Water - orange juice - Pineapple juice.. all pressed not from concentrate.

I drink water and soda water tomato juice, carrot juice and celary and broccoli juice. no cordial or sweetened soft drinks.

I also dont have caffeine.. well I had 1 coffee 3 or 4 weeks ago but drank half.. I was driving and needed to wake up a bit as I was so tired.. but thats my 2nd coffee in around 6 months.

Hi all, in feeling a bit gloomy today as cramping a bit around left ovary area. IM sure its af coming. :( already had some dull pressure cramps at 5/6 dpo. So more cant be a good sign.

as for drinks... I have water, orange juice and tea by the bucket load! But its always decaf, with coconut milk and birch tree sugar!

I've cut out caffeine too or cut right back.

Jm funnily enough I've been sick every month since my mmc. I've had colds, coughs and currently tonsillitis. I'm in the drs waiting room now for antibiotics and plan to raise this so ill let you know!! Mine is always during the tww. It's ridiculous xx

Maybe just coincidence or it might be related to your allergies. I tend to feel crapy just after I OV, think its caused by the progesterone rise. Myabe its that hun?

What do you ladies think about artificial sweeteners. Ive read that they can really interfere with you fertility. I consume alot of the stuff. I have it in my tea/coffee, on my cereal and its in my squash cordial as well. I have completely gone cold turkey with it! Its bloody hard but fingers crossed it will make a difference.

Yea I'm thinking allergies. I haven't O'd yet so it can't be that.

I've cut out caffeine too or cut right back.

Jm funnily enough I've been sick every month since my mmc. I've had colds, coughs and currently tonsillitis. I'm in the drs waiting room now for antibiotics and plan to raise this so ill let you know!! Mine is always during the tww. It's ridiculous xx

Wow that is horrible! I hope u get to feeling better soon. :(

hopeing to o in the next week i should be happy that my cm hasnt dried out from the clomid
*tmi*
i dont know what it was lastnight but i couldnt get enough of dh lol

Hi all, in feeling a bit gloomy today as cramping a bit around left ovary area. IM sure its af coming. :( already had some dull pressure cramps at 5/6 dpo. So more cant be a good sign.

as for drinks... I have water, orange juice and tea by the bucket load! But its always decaf, with coconut milk and birch tree sugar!

The 2ww wait is so friggin awful but cramping is a good sign my love, I hope it's the little eggy nestling in good & proper! What's birch tree sugar? I need to find a healthy alternative to sugar that's not artificial as find it so hard to have my decaf coffee without it being sweet :coffee:

I managed to give up caffeine when I was last ttc in 2011/12... Don't miss it at all but I do drink gallons of decaf coffee. I treat myself to the occasional latte. If fact I'm pretty boring... I rarely drink anymore & quit smoking when I fell pregnant in 2012! My only vice is sweetener & now that's gone! Ohhhh I do have one other vice though..... POAS :rofl:

hopeing to o in the next week i should be happy that my cm hasnt dried out from the clomid
*tmi*
i dont know what it was lastnight but i couldnt get enough of dh lol

Lol, bet he was well happy! :blush:

We got one more bd in tonight and think I will be 1dpo tomorrow because my cp is lower like post ov. I am so tired now!!

I only drink decaf coffee and started using stevia instead of sugar because it's considered safe during pregnancy. I never smoked and rarely use alcohol. Pretty boring really.

We got one more bd in tonight and think I will be 1dpo tomorrow because my cp is lower like post ov. I am so tired now!!

I only drink decaf coffee and started using stevia instead of sugar because it's considered safe during pregnancy. I never smoked and rarely use alcohol. Pretty boring really.

Yay! Onto the 2ww wait... Hope it flies by! What dpo will you test? I always start at around 11dpo but since the two back to back chemicals in April/may I might try & wait till I'm a day late... Who am I kidding, this won't happen & I can almost gaurentee I'll be POAS asap :rofl:

Kate- its brand name is xylotol or total sweet. And its literaly made from something in birch trees. Has about half the calories or sugar and is sweeter! I used to have two tsp of sugar in tea, now i have tsp of that. Its a little bit pricey, but because you use less it works out the same price as normal sugar after all. I love sweet things so i use it in baking too. :)

as for smoking i quit new years eve! Nearly 6months :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->