2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Brunette: Lovely Lovely Lovely pic of baby! Wooooo! That first scan is so scary but the wonderful feeling when all is perfect. :cloud9:

BM: This month is it! :)

Kaicee: Yay, it won't be long before that BFP, now! Woooooo!

Angelbaby: Eeeek! Can't wait for you to :test: already!

OMG LEINZ LOOK AT THAT GORGEOUS BABY IN THE SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE THING.. AWWW

Have I previously missed this or have you just posted the pic as your avatar?

Oh leinz :) that's a pretty lovely little person you have growing in your belly!!! Such a Devine scan picture!! Thanks darlin I'm feeling positive for this cycle :)...

Angel pretty excited for you too!! FXD darlin :hugs:

I changed it Saturday or Sunday. I went for a private early gender scan. Having my third girl! Growing perfection! Can't believe it.

They say "Third time's the charm"... I say I'm "Third Time Lucky". So, now I'm hooked on Lady Bugs and that's my new theme.

Thanks so much! We are so excited!

Can't wait for everyone else in this thread to find the same joy! <3

Oh she most certainly is perfect darlin!! That's for sure :)

Names in mind yet??

I bet the name you come up with will be just perfect!
How are you goin JM?

Outdoorgirl, how long is your usual cycle length? I hear back ache is a good sign plus missing af. Have you tried cb digis?

I did a clear blue digi the other day and got a negative. I also have taken a first response and got a negative. My cycle has always been normal around 28 days but the longest has been 32. I am now on cd 39. Tomorrow will be 40 days and still no af and no signs. I'm waiting until Saturday or sunday to test again.

Bushmumma- I'm sorry af showed.. Hoping bfp next round.

brunettebimbo- congrats!!!

Well still no af going on cd 40 and it's killing me not knowing what is going on. I'm going to just let it go or at least try to let it go and test again this weekend. If I still get a negative and still no AF... I guess its to the doctors to get a blood test and find out why af has not shown. I'm hoping for that bfp.

Hope all are having a great day!

It's Beautiful here in the heart of America. 90 degrees today really wishing I had a pool in my backyard.

I bet the name you come up with will be just perfect!
How are you goin JM?

I'm doing alright. Fighting allergies right now. Today I've had a sore throat and been so congested. This weather is driving my sinuses crazy. Other than that just waiting to O. Haven't had fertile CM yet though which is strange. Hopefully by tomorrow. How are you BM?

Oh sorry to hear your not feeling 100% darling that's no good at all :hugs: silly weather. Hope your cm gets up to speed by tomorrow. I wish we had a pool in summer here actually for 3/4 of the year it'd be used.

I'm doing really well, waiting for af to finish and will enjoy some sexy time without the pressure :). Other than that not really to much goin on.

Oh if you get a chance take a look at the new POAS addicts thread it's in this forum and I started it last night, omg it's just hilarious! :rofl:

Kate- its brand name is xylotol or total sweet. And its literaly made from something in birch trees. Has about half the calories or sugar and is sweeter! I used to have two tsp of sugar in tea, now i have tsp of that. Its a little bit pricey, but because you use less it works out the same price as normal sugar after all. I love sweet things so i use it in baking too. :)

as for smoking i quit new years eve! Nearly 6months :D

Xylitol is good to use and I love it, but be careful when you are pregnant. You can only use a small amount.

Thank you ladies :)

Kate I will wait until af is late. I hate the dissapointment of a bfn.

angelbaby
im like u i never ever drink i dont smoke im pretty boring when it comes to those things

Tested.with fmu and bfn. Really starting to think this is just not our month. But hey ho, got plently more! Will test again Friday.i.think x

I got me a pos ov test today... but im not supposed to ttc...:dohh:

I rang my gp to ask for 5mg folic acid.. so waiting for the duty dr to ring me back and tell me if I can or cant have it.. I did ask when I was pregnant last yr and the horrible dr said NO.. even though I remembered that I had it on all my other pregnancies when I was younger as my brother was born with spina bifida and im hoping it was just not the 5mg folic acid that was needed for me to keep hold of my pregnancies.. because I would be seeing red and explode with anger.

so just waiting for the call and to tell them that its the only thing I done different when I had healthy pregnancies x

I am glad you are getting the floic acid hun, but not sure if that will be the cause of a mc though. I hope you will be able to stay strong to get that testing done. Xxx

If it is only folic acid that helped you then being angry I understand probably more of a kick yourself in the butt moment, it would however be pretty bloody awesome if that's all you need my darlin ;).. Being on the kick yourself in the butt moment!!! :haha:

Well we will see... just waiting to see if I get it.. and then if it makes a difference. as I was taking aspirin for 3 months.. and never had problems previously with my grown up kids pregnancies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->