2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hi bubble,

You are so welcome here and will get support from all the lovely ladies in here.

I am so sorry for your losses and for the hard journey you had so far. What is your lp lenght? Have you tried baby aspirin? *hugs*

bubble sorry about all of your losses :( my doc told me to take the prenatal and then "top it up" to 5 mg of folic acid. So my prenatal has 1 mg of folic acid say I take an extra 4 mg. Not sure about b6.

Hi Kim... thank you so much for that... here it is..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bio-Tech-F...qid=1401230730&sr=8-1&keywords=5mg+folic+acid

I am deffo going to be taking the 5mg a day as I just had a very very strong ov test.. I have never had such a strong one before.. it popped up within 15 seconds and was darker than other line instantly.. never happened like that before. I have a feeling this is a strong egg.. I have been on Co enzyme Q10 for 3 months as well as prenatals and vit B compound so maybe this is my strong egg?

I am so sorry for your losses.. and hope you get your bfp soon :)

Attachments

• darkestovtestever!.jpg
    darkestovtestever!.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
  • darketsov.png
    darketsov.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 0
Bubble..go straight back on prenatals.... the tesco folic acid its self is not enough... if you are taking 1 of those there is same amount in the prenatals.. so just take the prenatals and ask for 5mg folic acid.. you need to take 13 of the tesco folic acids to be equivilant of 1 5mg off the dr... so take prenatals and as gp for some.

soanxious, I've never seen that brand here, ours are all 1 mg tablets I've actually never seen a 5mg.

WOW that's VERY VERY positive!!!

I hope that you get your bfp soon... I understand wanting to give your OH a babe... me too, my older one is from my previous marriage, and with new OH we had planned on 2... we had the first one no complications and now... sigh.. we're still not TTC, which is why I'm mainly stalking :) my mmc in the fall was traumatic to my uterus.. they almost had to to a hysterectomy because my uterus was so close to rupturing... I had a very rare ectopic on my c-section scar.. anyways they checked the thickness of my uterus wall in february and it was too thin to carry a pregnancy :( so I have another u/s in a couple of weeks, and am hoping that it's gotten thicker!! if not then I will be done having babies :(

Take care.

Kim

Hi bubble,

You are so welcome here and will get support from all the lovely ladies in here.

I am so sorry for your losses and for the hard journey you had so far. What is your lp lenght? Have you tried baby aspirin? *hugs*

Thank you so much :flower:

It's varied from 27(last cycle) to 32 average.

bubble sorry about all of your losses :( my doc told me to take the prenatal and then "top it up" to 5 mg of folic acid. So my prenatal has 1 mg of folic acid say I take an extra 4 mg. Not sure about b6.

Ok so I'll start taking the prenatal again then. I've added images of my prenatal list and the separate folic acid and b6 if anyone can help on what the maximums are xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
Ok so found this -

'The recommended daily intake of vitamin B6 is as follows: 1.3 milligrams in men and women ages 19-50; 1.7 milligrams in men aged 51 and older; and 1.3 milligrams in women aged 51 and older. The maximum daily intake of vitamin B6 in adults and pregnant or breastfeeding women over age 18 is 100 milligrams.'

Going to take my prenatal, which has 1.4mg and the the extra - 10mg and see if I can get the higher folic too.

Please tell me you all worry madly too? xx

Oh Kim sorry to hear you have had such a horrible time of it :( I hope the thickness increases and you get the go ahead soon... :hugs:

I just done a saliva microscope test.. wow my ferning is the best ever.. never had it this good before!!

Attachments

• ferningmay1.jpg
    ferningmay1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 4
  • ferningmay2.jpg
    ferningmay2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
yes do that hun.. take the prenatals..

worry? Us? nah!! dont know what your talking about

TOTALLY WORRY DOH!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF US... TOTALLY EVERY DAY!!!!

hence my name ;)

:hugs:

Thank you, I've just taken it :thumbup:

It's just hard to get your hopes up each time, and I'm a poas addict too! x

A POAS addict? come join us here then :D

have a giggle!! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...as-addicts-welcome-talk-anything-do-poas.html

I just need to post where people will understand.

We lost our son at 8 weeks old after two years off ttc, fell pregnant with our rainbow 2nd cycle and now I'm back to ttc again. It's been almost two years again, although this time, I've had four mc's in a row :( they start out ok, then at around 18dpo the lines fade and around 5-6 weeks it's all over. I have PCOS. (Feb 13, May 13, June 13 and February 14)

I got a BFP 3 days ago and the worry has started. My lines are hardening although still faint.

I've started taking just b6 and folic acid instead of my prenatal this time to see if that helps (not sure if I can take both?)

Please tell me I'm not alone with this worry, its hard not to believe this will end the same as the previous 4.

Sorry about your losses Bubble.. what a journey you have been on :hugs:

I just need to post where people will understand.

We lost our son at 8 weeks old after two years off ttc, fell pregnant with our rainbow 2nd cycle and now I'm back to ttc again. It's been almost two years again, although this time, I've had four mc's in a row :( they start out ok, then at around 18dpo the lines fade and around 5-6 weeks it's all over. I have PCOS. (Feb 13, May 13, June 13 and February 14)

I got a BFP 3 days ago and the worry has started. My lines are hardening although still faint.

I've started taking just b6 and folic acid instead of my prenatal this time to see if that helps (not sure if I can take both?)

Please tell me I'm not alone with this worry, its hard not to believe this will end the same as the previous 4.

Sorry about your losses Bubble.. what a journey you have been on :hugs:

:flower: thank you. Just wish I could know for sure if this is a sticky! I can't even do anything to stop it! xx

So anxious, wow, that's one seriously positive opk! Did you do anything differently this cycle that you think might have contributed to that?

Bubble, welcome. So sorry for your losses. You'll find lots of support and advice here, a few girls on the thread have had recurrent mc sadly.

Hi Kim!! I was thinking about you this morning and was going to pm you. I've got some apimist + to take as it is meant to be very good for fertility. I plan on taking mine in a smoothie each day, it's royal jelly, propolis and double pollen. Anyway I was reading up on it and its very good for strengthening the uterus muscle so I wondered if that might help you. Could be worth a go! I'm excited to see if it helps me, there are supposedly many benefits when ttc, as well as for the general immune system which is good as one is totally non existent at the moment.

On antibiotics at the moment, that should affect ttc right? I'm so run down though, I feel like I've still got a while to go before I get a bfp. I never dreamt it would take this long. So glad I've got you ladies keeping me sane! X

Hey Becky

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time with it... and feeling crappy on top of everything sucks.

I'll have to look up that stuff you're talking about, can you take it while pg too?

Have you had much luck lengthening your luteul phase? I always worried about that for me because I have a short cycle 21/23 days, but seems I am always around 13/14 days, and I just ovulate early.

So I decided to not start my next month of bcp... my body just hates them... and essentially for the last 4 months (16 weeks) I have bled (either spotting or more) for about 10 of those weeks... so I'm done! I haven't told OH yet, he'll likely be petrified to touch me.. but as we all know unfortunately, it's not that easy to get pregnant!

Well hope all is well.

Kim

This is where I got mine from https://www.apitherapywellbeing.co.uk/ I'm sure there will be similar suppliers in Canada. I believe it is safe to take during pregnancy as its a natural product from bees. Ill probably stop if I ever get my bfp!!

No luck lengthening my lp. I had 2 cycles of a 10 day lp and the vit b6 complex, agnus castus and starflower oil didn't increase it so I stopped taking them all and had a natural cycle. It shortened my lp to 8 days haha so they probably were working and needed more time but I feel better about doing it naturally anyway.

Next month I might try a progesterone cream, see what that does.

Gosh I don't blame you for stopping your bcp, it sounds like its a nightmare. Plus if its good news at your scan it makes sense to have some time to let the bcp come out of your system.

Xx

Fingers crossed for you Bubble :hugs: Chemical pregnancies take the joy away from getting a BFP. Really hope this bean is sticky for you my love x

Soanxious, wow, that is one strong egg! Are you going to go for it this cycle?

MrsW, hope you feel better soon my lovely. Big hugs :hugs:

I've already feel out & I'm only 1dpo. Just feel like we didn't dtd enough :wacko: Oh well, only time will tell!

Bruntettebimbo, I bought some of those IC that you recommended on Ebay, what dpo did you test with these?

Thanks Kate :hugs: feeling out is a brilliant sign, bb was convinced she was out just before she got her bfp!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->