2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thanks Mrs W and Kate.. I have never had such a strong ov result on either opk's or ferning.. so I am thinking maybe this is a stronger egg.. I have been on my Co enzyme Q10 for almost 3 months plus I take vitamin B compound, Pregnacare, Baby aspirin and Omega 3. maybe its all settling in nicely :D

I so hope I catch this egg...

Kate I have thought I was out right up until I got a bfp.. :)

I bought the same ic's that BB mentioned.. im sure she is the seller ;) haha! I had 2 packs so 30 ic's.. I have had a V Vfaint at 7dpo.

I don't know what it is but I can sleep all day I'm so exhausted

Hi everyone, hope you are all good.

Nothing to report with me but I'm reading everyones posts with interest. Hope we get some more BFPs. Fingers crossed for you all.

BM- parcel on it's way, you should get it in time to start peeing on opks xx

SO- think I'd be very tempted to go for it this month with that strong egg!

Thanks honey. The weeks are ticking by slowly here. Started loom knitting to pass the time. Scarf for my mums birthday first, then a baby blanket. How you doing? Chart looks good.

You should start a pregnancy journal so we can get more stalking in and I can know how you're doing! And that sounds awesome. You should post some pics when you get them done.

I'm doing alright. Test day tomorrow. Not holding out much hope. Just doesn't feel like this is it yet. Which is ok I guess. At least it'll break my miscarriage every third try cycle lol.

I think you have just had a run of bad luck. It has to change some time. Fingers crossed that you get a positive tomorrow and it's super sticky. I still stalk the poas thread so I'll check in.

Oh and I don't think I have enough to say to start a journal really. My life is pretty boring routine just now.

That's ok. You'll have plenty to post soon enough. But just a place we can check in with you and have random chit chat :winkwink:.

And thanks for the kind words :hugs:.

so anxious
i just finished my last pills (clomid) 3 days ago so i think that symptom is too early

Tui!! Thank you darling thank you! I'm super excited :)..
Feeling good about this cycle :).. Happy week 7!
Please be sure to post pics of your projects once completed :).

K- hope the clomid will do the trick for you darlin xo

So- how'd you go last night princess?

post pics of projects?

My project is to get pregnant so Im not posting pics of my :sex: last night.. how did you know I took pics?

:rofl: Joke! na no evidence taken :haha:

Yeah managed to get BD in last night.. its now 6.25am im about to wake him up... for round 2 ;) before he goes to work :D

To take my mind off stuff I want to get some fabric dye and dye my baby clothes that I can't get stains out of

So- you are a funny bugger!!! :rofl:
Go jump his bones!

K- that's sounds like an awesome idea darlin :)

im sick of wasting my shout/oxy/resolve on stains that arent budgging and i dont want to just throw them out and its only 2.25 a box of fabric dye and u can do so many with just one box so im thinkinh of ordering 2-3 colors and saving some clothes

Kaicee thats a good idea.. I love buying things and then buying a Dylon to change the colour... I bought this chair and it was yellow gold... so wanted it to go with my black grey n cream room so I dyed it black with dylon as the covers come off :D plus I dyed sons school trousers more black as they faded... then I dyed my white towels all bright pink the list goes on and on and on I love dylon.. makes everything new again!! :D I done a trail for Dylon on Bzzagent and had to do before n after pics.. I found a good way to make my bathmats etc different was to overfill the washing machine and it gives it a cloudy dye :D I loved them... makes them different.. :D

BM I got my own way again... waking him up nudge nudge :happydance:

I love :sex: with him... I would daily 365 days a year if I could :D Im making up for lost years of not knowing him.. we are constantly like a brand new couple LOL.. for his b/day we are even just booking a hotel room for the night!! haha!:haha:

Attachments

• livingroom2.jpg
    livingroom2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 3dylonpink.jpg
    3dylonpink.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
so pretty do u always over fill them? or just when u want a couldy color?

it will be my first time trying it since i was in high school

I know what ya mean about the new couple thing, it's pretty crazy DH and I are still the same.. Good on ya for getting some more this mornin ;).

I love your artistic ways ladies, super cool :) yep makes everything new again :).

I should do that but I don't know if I have the time ATM.. Wipes sweat from foehead....

Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->