2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I am 2pdo and soooooooooo bloated and (excuse the tmi) gassy!!! geez!!! I look and feel fat :(

BM yeah i've seen them..STUNNING!!!!

Angel I used Dylon and Salt :) you can spruce up old towels, bedding, curtains, removable covers off furniture, clothes etc.. I had some white tops and white tea towels that went a bit grubby so dyed them cream and now I have a new colour to wardrobe and kitchen drawer. :)

Bubble im sorry it does not look like the tests are getting darker but hormone doubles every 48-72 hours maybe it is that? I find SMU is stronger for me. I dont use fmu anymore.. even my OPK's are always SMU I really hope you get your sticky baby xx

Here is todays below.. not as strong as yesterdays bold one on left.. but still bold..on right.. so think I Ov last night this morning as its getting lighter... :)

Attachments

• darkestovtestever!.jpg
    darkestovtestever!.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
  • 29mayopk.jpg
    29mayopk.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1
Kate I was told I should of been on it since last yr!! since I told them about my brother with spina bifida too.. my dr was disgusted it was not given to me sooner.. not sure if it will help but cant do no harm... ask your gp for some :D Good luck at scan!! :D

Attachments

• folicacid1.jpg
    folicacid1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
10 DPO as you must have seen in the other thread now lol. I know a lot of people say that's still early to consider myself out. But it's the BFN combined with the fact that my instinct says I'm out. Considering myself moved on from this cycle. Trying to focus on what life will be like with the real possibility that we may never have any children instead of clinging on to any false hope.

I will still come on BnB to cheer everyone else on but it's the end of the road for me with actively TTC.

:( I know that feeling. When you now you know.
Have you tried other ways to conceive? I don't think I know your whole story. I pray that you get your rainbow.

No haven't had any medical assistance. I've gotten pregnant 3 times within the 14 months that we've tried but as you can see in my sig 2 were missed miscarriages and one was a very early loss (bleeding started at 18 DPO). So it's very possible for me to get pregnant naturally it just seems to be taking longer now and I don't know if I will ever have any stick. Not totally pessimistic about it. I know it's possible to have children one day. But it might not be so I guess I'm sort of bracing myself.

We'll be NTNP as the TTC took over my life the past year and I just need a break from it all. So I hope we get a surprise sticky bean as we take a break :)

Oh Confuzion :( :hugs:

I have come to the conclusion that myself and OH will never have children together either... I know some people say yes but you have 3 grown up children.. thats fair enough but my life is with my OH and he does not have children and it hurts...

I really hope we will all get our Rainbows xx

I understand. A year would be rough. I think taking a break will do you good. :) you still have time. You will be a mommy one way or the other. Hopefully sooner than later.

Sorry confuzion and soanxious for those feelings.
i hope taking a break helps, and so- the proper dose of folic acid x

you guys have been so strong through your stuggles it gives us all hope :)

Confuzion I think a break will probably be really good for you. It could be taking more time to get bfps now as you get more run down and low from all you've been through. A little while off just having fun and bding when you feel like it might be just what you need. I have a friend who had 2 mmc at 12 weeks and then went on to have 2 healthy pregnancies. I'm sure you will have children one day, hopefully soon.

So anxious you will too. Don't give up, hopefully if you haven't got a shbfp this cycle once you have all your tests done there will be a solution for you. :hugs:

Angel good luck this cycle! Routing for you. I know how you feel as I really want a bfp before my edd too. Fx

Soanxious i posted a pic. On poas thread. Will.be testing again tomorow morning :) only with ic's unless af stays away then ill get free

Kate I was told I should of been on it since last yr!! since I told them about my brother with spina bifida too.. my dr was disgusted it was not given to me sooner.. not sure if it will help but cant do no harm... ask your gp for some :D Good luck at scan!! :D

Sorry that your brother has spina bifida... I bet your are really relieved that the GP prescribed them for you! Hope they help to get you're shbfp! Im going to book an appointment with my GP to try & get some x

Confuzion- I am so sorry that you feel the way you do but like the other girls say taking a break can sometimes do you the world of good. I agree that taking some time out and forgetting about ttc sounds exactley what you need right now. I tried for over a year before I had my little boy and the month I decide to not actively ttc (I gave up bnb, temping & my cbfm) wham bam I got my sticky BFP! I completely forgot about AF even & it was only when I was almost a week late then I realised I could be pregant! Big hugs :hugs:

Iamamermaid - :test::test::test:

I had my scan and all is well. My uterus and ovaries look very healthy and my lining is super tick at 15mm :happydance: So am hoping that eggy burrows in nicely in a few days time! Am just waiting on myblood results now. I had them taken at the recurrent mc clinic in April and the doc said it will take 3 MONTHS :growlmad: Hopefully get my BFP before then and it will be very sticky!

Good luck Slowloris :thumbup:

Kate I love stories like that! So when you gave up ttc and got your bfp, did you have sex regularly throughout, just when you felt like it or.... Just once or twice? I'd love to do this but I'd be rubbish!

Soanxious i posted a pic. On poas thread. Will.be testing again tomorow morning :) only with ic's unless af stays away then ill get free

Just had a look & that looks like the start of a :bfp: :happydance:

I can't wait to see your morning test sweetie x

Kate I love stories like that! So when you gave up ttc and got your bfp, did you have sex regularly throughout, just when you felt like it or.... Just once or twice? I'd love to do this but I'd be rubbish!

We tend to have sex weekly when not ttc. But having worked out my dates we conceived after a drunken night out! We had recently got enagaged a few months before so my head was full of all things weddings... baby making has been put to the back of my mind. We had also kind of decided to wait untill after the wedding to try for a baby. So when I tested I was pretty shocked! Plus I had hardly any symptoms till 5/6 weeks so just felt my normal self! Its crazy... I had been so wrapped up in ttc for a year that to conceive when I was'nt even really trying was a bit of a suprise!

O wow Kate! It's lovely to hear!

Confuzion maybe the break is what is needed for you and will you get a surprise shbfp. <3

Slow, that is one shbfp!!! I can see the lines so clearly! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->