2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thank you girls. You all offer such great support <3. I always stalk this thread though I don't always comment. Rooting for all of you!

loris.. send me the link as I cant seem to see where you have posted these photos everyone is talking about lol

Wow, this thread moves fast, I love it! Haha!

BM - I'm naturally a POAS addict but dh is in charge of keeping away all the pee sticks.:nope: I could turn turn the house upside down looking for it but if he catch me, he'll throw me to a POASholics rehab, lol!:haha:

Soanxious and Confuzion - Big virtual hugs, my lovely! :hugs: We will all have our SHBFPs, I know it! It could take a toll on you and yes, it's good to be on a break sometimes and "accidentally" make a baby.:baby::haha: I'm praying for all of us, girls! Keep the faith, we will be mommies very very soon!

Kate and Mrs W - That story really gives hope! I've read so many forums I've lost count and I always bump into those kind of stories - BFP on a break - I really hope it is that easy, eh? But when you start TTC, it's hard to get your mind off of it, haha! Bonkers.

Angel, where have you seen Slow's SHBFP? I WANNA SEE!!! :happydance: Oh yay for another :bfp: Hope we get more!

AFM, 13dpo today, af due tomorrow. No promising symptoms, I wanna cry. Huhu. :cry: But since af isn't here yet, I'm still grabbing in to that tiny ray of hope, haha! Don't you all wish there are just specific symptoms pre-BFP so our lives would be easier?? :dohh:

Mermaid I hope we all get our shbfp's :)

here os the page they were talking about.. I had to hunt it down.. now I know where they have been hiding ;)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nt-handle-strobe-lights-283.html#post32805681

Okay ladies cd 40 and still no af and still bfn on tests. I haven't tested for a few days. I am thinking about waiting for the weekend and testing on sunday or something. My doctor said to test if I want and just wait for af to come or see if she comes in june. If she's a no show then my doctor wants to do a blood test. I feel gassy, bloated, sorry but I get the feeling I have to use the bathroom and then nothing- constipation, I'm so sick of waiting I just want af to show so I can get back to things or I want that bfp. This being in the middle and not knowing whats going on is horrible. I thought the two weeks after ovulation where bad but this is horrible.

Outdoor- sorry your in limbo it's a real bugger not knowing. FXD that your next test shows a BFP for you so this wait is explained :).
If af doesn't show then I hope your doctor can give you done answers so you can get back on track :hugs:

cant wait to find out if this cycle has worked dtd everyday hope one sperm catches the egg

Outdoorgirl I am sorry you are still waiting and hope you will get a shbfp, but if not, then that af shows and you can move on. I hope you will get some answers soon. Xx

Slow, I can't wait for your update with a frer :) I want to see another shbfp on this thread ;)

Afm - I am 3dpo, but got some safety bd in last night because I am so scared I will miss o again. Lol I want to test early, but so so scared to see a bfn again so think that fear alone will help me to wait until after af due date.

sorry ladies i forgot to post the link to the other page, thanks soanxious!
well im going to buy frer today to use with tomorows fmu.

ive posted this elsewhere but heres todays one with fmu. getting excited, i really hope its a stickyone this time.

https://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag278/slowloris1/WP_20140530_013_zpsd6dd8482.jpg

Congratulations slow, thats brilliant. It will be so obvious on your FRER. So pleased for you xx

Seeing as I'm getting major boy vibes, I think I might buy this:

Attachments

• images-5.jpeg
    images-5.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
Slowloris its a lovely line.. done the invert for you on other page.. yay!! so OH don't know yet? lol your like me.. I hide it.. and if I did get pregnant again im not telling him for a long time... x

Tui lmao:rofl:

Funny and very cute lol!

soamxious, yeah i want to show him a clear free result. As only just under two months since the awful day were we lost our last, he was so upset. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->