2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I just overfill for the cloudy effect.. I put 3 bath towels in for normal effect.. if I wanted cloudy I would put 5 in.. I have a 8kg washing machine mind...

Dont forget the salt. I just buy big bag of asda cheap salt and add half of that to 1 dylon :D

That was when I had just decorated my livingroom.. walls were still wet.. it did look horrific like this... I moved in Christmas time so this was previous owners idea of a nice colour..EWW!! plus it had a border! lol

I love interior design and upcycling.. at the moment I am just putting the house back to basic as its in such bad condition with the walls needing so much prepping.. so to save spending a fortune on nice wallpapers and expensive paint Im decorating it basic colours until its all nice clean and tidy then I will focus on 1 room at a time :D

Attachments

• livingroom1.jpg
    livingroom1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
Your home will look beautiful once done :) I'm sure I've said that before though :haha:

yeah will do one day... my garden is still dead mind..LOL OH said.. what have you done to it? I said killed the moss.. he said yeah and the garden.. I said well they said it kills moss and weeds and gives you greener grass in 7 days.. he said you have 5 strands of grass.. I said I know.. mad to think all that green was moss and weeds before... I said I put grass seed down.. yeah he said the birds love it.. we will get some netting you nutter...

OOps! :rofl:

On this one https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...une-bfps-whos-going-new-ladies-come-join.html

K, that's a lovely idea!! I will need to buy everything. From scratch for the new baby one day except for a cot and toys. We decided the next one is just as special so don't mind getting new things. But wish I kept the baby gro's.

Soanxious yay for getting oh :) hope you caught that eggy :) and you are so arty! How do you colour things?

I am in my tww, but don't feel pregnant at all (except for being irritated with hubby) but guess loads can still happen. I am 2dpo today.

Thank you all :flower:

To be honest, I think it's slowly over again. 15 dpo today and the test is no darker to me. Surely at 1-2 days past expected af should be more.

Top is dry and bottom is wet :cry: guess I need to wait now :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 14
Thank you bushmumma. I hope this is my month because I have less than 4 weeks left before my baby girl would have been born :( I would like to have a shbfp by then.

Bubble, I am sorry. I hope it's just a bad test. Did you test with fmu or smu?

What angel says is right, I have also been told this too.. Try next test with it darlin and compare then :hugs: I hope everything is fine FXD for you bubble

Soanxious, yay for all the :sex: Hope you catch that super strong egg my lovely! Did you get your 5mg of folic acid? Do you think this is something I should ask my GP about? Is it given for recurrent miscarriage?

Angelbaby, Im 2dpo also, hope our 2ww goes quickly!

I have a scan today on my pelvis & uterus to check all is ok in there! Im secretly hoping they will find a babba but I know that is not going to happen :rofl:

Thank you all :flower:

To be honest, I think it's slowly over again. 15 dpo today and the test is no darker to me. Surely at 1-2 days past expected af should be more.

Top is dry and bottom is wet :cry: guess I need to wait now :cry:

I really hope this is your sticky bean my lovely :hugs: I have been exactly where you are now, comparing thousands of tests on Countdown to Pregnancy, wondering if the line is darker and just general staring at my tests for bloody hours willing the line to get darker! I would try and leave it for 48 hours and give it time for the hcg to double and test again on Sat. We are all here for you whatever the outcome sweetie xxx

:hug:

Whew, I had done a bit of backreading there, haha!

Tui, congrats on the BFP! Shower us so,e of your sticky baby dust, my lovely!

Bubble, hang in there chick! Try Angel's suggestion and use smu. I heard that's even stronger than fmu although I really haven't tried it personally. Wouldn't hurt though, right?

Hor are you all, loves?
Afm, I am ONE day away from af now. Feeling a bit excited and anxious!
I HAVEN'T EVEN TESTED AND I AM ALREADY 12DPO. I know, HOW STRONG AM I?! :haha:
Two pimples popped and are now sitting comfortably on my forehead (my regular pre-af symptom) so I'm already feeling out. :(
BUT I don't have any cramps that I usually get at least 5days before af shows... so there's hope again. And for the first time ever, I had tacky, yellow, snot-like cm when I peed earlier! (No foul smell tho, sorry for the ulk TMI!) Wth is that??
And that's the most CM I had this TWW unlike last month. Fxxxxx.

Hope you're all having a fab day, loves!

Mermaid, the cm sounds promising :) wow, you really did wait a long time. When will you test?

Mermaid that is some willpower you got there! I couldn't do that :haha:
The cm does sound promising FXD this is your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->