2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

This may explain why ive been a grumpy cow the last.few days. Even customers at work irritating me!

Oh I was EVIL last cycle when I got bfp.. thats what made me test.... some of the girls said it was a pregnancy sign.. I was gonna explode..

With DD and my other two pregnancies we knew I was pregnant because poor hubby had to go through fire! Lol I'm bad with moods in early pregnancy, it does fade after a few weeks though.

Slow woohoooooo!! That's a nice line there congratulations my darlin :hugs:

Tui I love it!! It's bloody brilliant :)

7 dpo (sorry for the cross over ladies seeing this more then once :) )

Attachments

• my 7dpo.jpg
    my 7dpo.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
What's everyone doing this weekend?

I've got acupuncture tomorrow and then family time. I think the weather is meant to be nice. Sunday my dad and some family are coming to visit so will be a nice day out somewhere. I also need to do some exercise at some point!! X

I did plan some gardening this weekend.. but the weather wont let me.. apparently its raining heavily tomorrow... :(

We've got Hubby's boys this weekend. Not sure what we will be doing. Depends how I feel I guess.

Sunday we are having birthday tea at the in laws.

We are going to pick upy new phone tomorrow had I dropped it & smashed the screen.... Oops! Meant to be nice here so maybe the park in the afternoon :) Enjoy your weekends everyone x

Confuzion maybe a break would be good. Sometimes things we want happen when we are not thinking if it.

Mermaid when are you testing?

Outdoor girl sorry you are in limbo, I hope you get a BFP soon.

Angelbaby I am keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP.

Congratulations slow, can't wait to see your frer.

I had a positive opk yesterday so here's hoping we have caught that egg!

I have my fingers crossed for you sportysgirl. Xx

We are moving into our new house on Monday and we will be getting the keys on sunday. Will have to go clean before the furniture arrives. :)

Ooh angel that's really exciting!! Stressful moving but really exciting to get settled into a new house. And don't they say when you move the next thing is a pregnancy?! I heard someone say that earlier today! Fx

Sporty good luck!

So anx that's a shame, I think it's meant to be nice here (Sussex). My in laws live in Swansea and I always joke with them as it rains every single time I go there! I hope you get some time to do some gardening.

I've just done a combat DVD, arms will ache tomorrow!! Enjoy your weekends everyone! Ill be starting opks next week xx

Sporty I had pos OPK 2 days ago... waiting for FF to tell me when I ov.. I think it was yesterday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->