2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Sporty I had pos OPK 2 days ago... waiting for FF to tell me when I ov.. I think it was yesterday :)

:happydance: I am waiting for FF to tell me too! I am excited lets hope we get our BFP's.

The weather is suppose to be nice here this weekend so might head to the beach!

it was beautiful in cornwall 2 weeks ago I loved it there :D

its apparently horrible here tomorrow :(

WOuld be great to get our bfps :D

Hmmmm, here's me thinking I'll be very grateful if I get to have a baby at my age (38), after deciding so late. Now DH has told me he wants two! Apparently one will get spoilt and lonely. Now I'm freaking out. TWO ! I'm 38 !

I agree with leinz. You're still in your prime tui. You could go for more than 2 if you wanted :winkwink:.

Thanks for the confidence girls but all I can think right now is holy crap!

Lol my husband and I always say we'll start with one and go from there. I love kids so much that idk if I would ever want to stop to be honest :haha:. Of course I might change my tune after I push one out :wacko:.

Lol, Me too! Its hard to think about having another baby when you are pregnant.

When you aren't pregnant all you can think about is getting pregnant.

Confuzion: Go to bed, You're temp is not going to be accurate with no sleep.

I only didn't want more kids after the first, for the day I was in labor and had them. The next day I was ready again. I tried for more kids when DD1 was 5 months and when DD2 was 6 weeks old.

Lollll leinz. I always go to bed late. We're watching a movie. John carter. Don't like it so I'm surfing BnB instead. Why are you awake?? Haha.

Haha two pregnant ladies "arguing" over the need to go to bed. Love it! :)

C I am so tempted to put your name down because I KNOW this is sticky, but will wait for you to confirm. :) Are you going to the midwife on Monday for bloods (that is for your own reassurance) and maybe also do progestorone to check? I am so excited for you!

Confuzion: I'm patiently awaiting all these beautiful dark lines... I'm expecting this morning to be better than Christmas. <3

I agree Leinz! :)

I just had a look on ff and it seems the trend is that once you got 2 opks+ two days after each other then it's most likely for a person to ovulate on the 2nd positive opk day according to those that also temped. So I would go with 5dpo where ff has put me for today then, instead of 4dpo which I thought I was. It's crazy to see how little some people bd and still manage to fall pregnant. Lol

O, also, I see that so many ladies fell pregnant in their 6th cycle after mc. That is so odd.

That is odd. Its just such a miracle, you can't predict when it'll happen. Have you ever watched "The great sperm race." Its miraculous that any of us are here.

I always did fine taking O day after my first positive OPK. Although I usually had 3 days of positive OPK and O pains after O occurred.

I've had a stuffy nose the last few days and now I'm getting blood when I blow my nose, sorry tmi. I've read this is a pregnancy thing due to increased blood flow etc. Has anyone else had this? Definitely not a cold as I feel fine other than the nose.

My nose bled a bit in the beginning of my first two pregnancies and my one friend had it for quite a while with her son. I wouldn't worry much about it :) hope you feel better soon xx

i gently blew my nose yesterday and started a nose bleed! i think its common tui! infact its when i thought- yep must be pregnant.

Thanks girls. I wasn't worried, just curious if it was common. Bit of a crappy symptom to have so hope it doesn't last long. Makes me curious if my blood pressure has gone up. Been sneezing a lot too and its officially winter tomorrow so not pollen, lol. Night everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->