2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Yes I have had like hayfever cold symptoms when pregnant.. and nose bleeds.. my daughter did too.. a lot when pregnant..

I cant watch the great sperm race in UK says it cant be played in my country on youtube so going to try n download it..(downloading as we speak)

OMG Confuzion!!!! Loving that tempreture!! told you lots of charts had a drop then rise and were pregnant!! woo hooo!!! congratulations!! xx

I'm going gaga reading three threads trying to catch up and I intend to comment on most posts but... OH MY GOD CONFUZION!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! :happydance:
I will pray hard that this is your little sticky and healthy February jellybean! <3

AFM. Tested with a cheapie hpt yesterday at 12dpo and got a BFN. I was so sad and really counting myself out. Dh talked to me that we should just wait until af is due, that is today. It is already night time here and af is still not showing her ugly face but I swear I've had on and off af-like cramps earlier and I even put a tampon on to make sure BUT NO AF. I hope my body is not playing tricks on me. :( I am never late. I will wait until two days from now, if still no af, I will test again.

PS. When I pulled out the tampon just now, there is a very sticky yellow (semi beige colored) mucus. Jesus, I'm going insane. I can't believe I'll say this but really, if it is af, I just want it to come, if not, I just want my :bfp:

Didn't intend too sound too chatty there, haha! How are you all, loves?
Anyone testing soon?? Fx to all of us and really really hoping for more BFPs here!

Be careful about using tampons whilst AF isn't here. You can get toxic shock syndrome. Maybe put a panty liner on?

Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Angel that's interesting that so many ladies got bfp on cycle 6 after mc. Gives me a bit more hope as that's the cycle I'm now in, how about you? I might do some googling around that!

Confuzion, I didn't realise, congratulations!! I really hope this ones sticky for you xx

WHOA! Those May BFP's are numerous! I love it!!! June is going to be twice as nice! :)

Confuzion yaaay, congratulations!! I'm so happy for you darlin :).

Hope everyone else is well :hugs:

Mrs. W I am in my 6th cycle since d&c and hope for a shbfp this month. I have my fingers crossed that we all will join the shbfp list soon :)

Brunette, thank you for the reminder! I learn new things here everyday!
I switched to a pantyliner now. :haha:

Still no sign of AF, where the hell is AF?! I really wish she'd stay away, the day is almost ending where I am, I will officially be 1day late in 2hours, wohoo!

I second Angel's statement, we will join the shbfp list very very soon!

Babydust to all of us, loves! xx

This is 8 dpo Still too light to say either way.

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 19
i agree be careful with tampons i put one in when i wasnt really bleeding and i passed out and had the worse cramps,and now im scared to use them

afm:
im feeeling so sore inside i dont know if thats from clomid i think im close to ov
because lots of cm last night could get enought of dh lol

I SEE IF, MOMMYOF2PEAS!!!! :happydance:
Hoping it will get nice and dark in a couple more days!

K, do you chart or use OPKs? Maybe your body could be gearing up to O? What CD are you now?

Congrats Confuzion :happydance::happydance::happydance: I know this is your rainbow baby :baby:

Mommyof2peas, I see it... Can't wait to see progression :thumbup:

AFM, Am having a glass of wine watching Britian's Got a talent with a takeaway curry on the way :happydance: Hubby is out tonight so have the whole sofa to myself :)))) Am 4dpo & sod all is happening :coffee:

I know you ladies were talking about nose bleeds earlier, do any of you get bleeding gums when pregnant? It's also meant to do with increased blood flow. The last three losses I have had really bad bleeding gums from around 10dpo. With my full term pregnancy I suffered from it the while time... When I spat out at the end of the brush it was full of blood, urgh!

Hope everyone is well, enjoy your wend :flower:

Thank you guys. I'm trying to be hopeful but my tests are so light and not getting darker so I'm still being scared and cautious. I just don't see it ending well. I appreciate the support though :hugs:.

hey all :wave: im back again after another wappy cycle, although this one does seem to be getting a little closer to what used to be normal for me and my temp rose after ov and at 4dpo are still up (they usually hover around the coverline during my lp) so, so far so good :thumbup: i will be testing on sat at 11dpo, but may do a cheeky IC on fri :blush:
Ive not really been keeping up to speed on things on here, so apologies xxx wishing everybody lots of :dust: for this cycle! Xxxx

I stopped using tampons 2 yrs ago.. I bought a mooncup and its a million times better.. it cost £20 2 years ago.. its washable/reusable.. you cant get toxic shock.. I dont leak like tampons would..and less painful to wear.. and lots cheaper! even my daughters use them now.

Confuzion.. im really praying this is your shbfp x

Confuzion absolutely praying for you :hugs:

Kate your evening tonight sounds lovely!! We've recorded bgt so just waiting to put it on. I've got a glass of wine too! I had bleeding gums when I was pregnant as well. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->