2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hi everyone, hope you had a good weekend. Public holiday here so extra day for us.

I told my mum I was pregnant today. Thought she would be shocked, but she was really pleased. Always suprise us don't they (mums).

I bet she was over the moon Tui! Ive never seen my Mums face light up the way it did when she first held my little boy, a magical moment :)

Soanxious - I hope your ok my lovely, just seen your signature. Sending you big hugs x

:hug:

Finally got my +OPK today!!! :happydance: yay for the TWW!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
Yay to 2ww buddies! My LP is usually 14 days and I usually start testing around 10dpo. But after my two back to back chemicals in March/April & my mc is Jan, I'm reluctant to test early as 1) it costs a bloody fortune & 2) I can't take the heartache of seeing a BFP to then bleed a few days later :( I did buy some IC so I might use them if AF doesn't arrive. I don't temp as never really got on with it. As for symptom spotting I a sucker for that :wacko: Every little thing I think in my head, 'Ohhhh I might be pregnant!' It drives me bonkers! Good luck my lovely, really hope this is our month & we get our rainbows 🌈

oh no, sorry to hear about your losses, I can understand why you'd want to hold off to test then...im terrible at testing earlier than expected...i just cant help myself...although i have FRERs and i definitely wont use that until 11dpo (i got my previous bfps at 11dpo and they were both on frers).... I do have a couple ICs but I wont be buying any thats for sure...
How have you been feeling today? Ive had some symptoms...firstly my temp was low which has usually been happening where it goes down to coverline and stays down :shrug: then af comes :growlmad: so feeling bummed, i went to work thinking that would be the case this time too...i got to work and started feeling nauseous, lasted about an hour and went. Then mid morning i had a sharp stabbing pain on my left side, happened a couple of times and stopped and also afew (tmi) 'globs' of creamy cm.... So....if my temp goes back up tomorrow i would like to think that today could have been implantation :shrug: (wishful thinking obviously) :blush: oh well, only another 11hours to take my temp next lol :haha:
I find the tww wait a doddle, compared to the long and unpredictable wait of oving in the first place lol. :haha: xxx

Yay jm!! :sex:

Live in hope my mc was in January at 12 weeks. I thought my body would have recovered by now but it doesn't seem so. X

Hi Ladies:happydance:

I'm excited to join this group. I have a 16 Month old baby girl, and decided it was time to give her a sibling. I've been ttc for about 10 months now. In April, I found out I was pregnant (tested positive) then in the beginning of May lost it. I read that after a cp, you are more fertile the following month, so I BD almost every day after my cp (probably wasn't a good idea but I was desperate). Took the Fertility Blend and used Wondfo Ovulation predictors and I never got a positive. So I'm thinking I didn't O this month. Two days ago, I started spotting. I've been spotting since, and just waiting for AF to really show up.

I paid a visit to my doctor today, and was told that bedding every day probably caused me to stress out. AND it's not good for the swimmers. So I'll be switching to every other day.

Has anyone used an ovulation kit, and never got a positive but was able to conceive? I'm also thinking about going on to Clomid, thoughts?

Yay jm!! :sex:

Live in hope my mc was in January at 12 weeks. I thought my body would have recovered by now but it doesn't seem so. X

really, it really does show how we are all so different doesnt it? :shrug: i actually have a scan on 12th june (doctor wants to rule out pcos) but....the 12th june is exactly a year that we discovered my baby had died last year! I had had a early scan at 6wks after suffering a gallbladder attack and was rushed into hospital, so naturally they wanted to check on baby, they did, we saw heartbeat, everything was fine...then afew weeks later i booked a private scan, just so we could see baby again in a nicer environment...so on the 12th june i had my booking appointment in the afternoon with the midwife, then had my private scan that evening and baby had no heartbeat! :cry: so a scan that day this year is NOT what i wanted to be doing :nope:......

I do hope you get back on track soon :hugs: june will be our month! ::thumbup: xxx

Hi ladies, mind if I join? Awaiting the end of the bleeding from my MMC and then AF before we start TTC again so will be testing July

That must have been such a shock after seeing the hb :hugs: could you change the date of your scan? It might make a tough day a bit easier if you don't need to go to the hospital for a scan. I hope June is our month xx

Hi bug, welcome. I remember you, my dd Freya was due around the same time as your lo (she was 2 weeks late tho) sorry to hear about your losses x

Hi Mrs W! I remember you too! Yeah iain was 2 weeks early- :)

So sorry about your loss xxx

That must have been such a shock after seeing the hb :hugs: could you change the date of your scan? It might make a tough day a bit easier if you don't need to go to the hospital for a scan. I hope June is our month xx

yer my instant thought was to change it, but then i didnt bother...just want to get it done and over with, maybe itk be good news...i dont think it is pcos, i dont have any othe symptoms, just wappy cycles, but its no harm ruling it out i guess xx here here for june! :thumbup: x

I recognise your name...i think our BnB paths may have crossed before?? But cant think where? Xx

Pressure seems to be gone and little cramps I read it's very normal being in clomid hope we caught the egg officially in the TWW :)

Mrs w I hope your cycle straightens out soon! Hi Bug! Happy to see you here. Hope you are doing ok. How cool would it be if us 3 has BFPs together again! :)

Thanks JM! That would be wonderful... but since you ARE getting a BFP this month I will just have to be a month behind you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->