2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Confuzion just saw this!!! Keeping my FX'd for a sticky healthy BFP!!!!

Mommyof2peas! I see it!!! Yay!

BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!

hey all :wave: im back again after another wappy cycle, although this one does seem to be getting a little closer to what used to be normal for me and my temp rose after ov and at 4dpo are still up (they usually hover around the coverline during my lp) so, so far so good :thumbup: i will be testing on sat at 11dpo, but may do a cheeky IC on fri :blush:
Ive not really been keeping up to speed on things on here, so apologies xxx wishing everybody lots of :dust: for this cycle! Xxxx

I'm 4dpo also! I'm going to try & wait till AF is due but I'll see how I go :wacko: Good luck :dust:

I'm pretty sure it's O coming

No I don't chart or use opk's I figure I got this far without them I'm ok but I might starts charting if I don't get my bfp this month

Im thinking of NOT testing with hpt.. I cant face it... may just chart.... I deffo wont be testing before af due..

I'll be testing around 12 & 14 dpo just because I have an average of 24 day cycle last month was 26 so I don't want to test too early and realize I had a chemical good thing I got some ic's

Mommy2peas: Definite BFP! Congrats!

SQUIG: Where are you? Happy 6 weeks <3!

still feeling pressure in abdomen hope this is a good sign
becuase even with 2 young babies at home riley 1year 5 months and jacob 6months
we still have the time to dtd :)

Mommyof2peas, that is a shbfp :) congratulations hun. Can't wait for today's test :)

Good luck to everyone waiting for ov, that's in the tww and that will test soon. Our May shbfp list is looking great and hope that we all will keep those beans! May June be just as good if not even better :) happy 1st of June - the month of more shbfp's!!!! <3

hey all :wave: im back again after another wappy cycle, although this one does seem to be getting a little closer to what used to be normal for me and my temp rose after ov and at 4dpo are still up (they usually hover around the coverline during my lp) so, so far so good :thumbup: i will be testing on sat at 11dpo, but may do a cheeky IC on fri :blush:
Ive not really been keeping up to speed on things on here, so apologies xxx wishing everybody lots of :dust: for this cycle! Xxxx

I'm 4dpo also! I'm going to try & wait till AF is due but I'll see how I go :wacko: Good luck :dust:

hey! :wave: well you have made yourself my tww buddy! :thumbup: lol how you feeling? My lps are usually on the short side, 8-10days, although past few months have been 10days. 10 seems to be the norm for me and ive had two bfps on 10day lps (well assuming they would have been). So if my temp is still up on 11dpo then il test then, if its low, il assume af will come that day :cry:. Are you symptom spotting? I was/am sort of...both my previous pregnancies were 1st and 3rd month of trying so i didnt have many 'non-preg' cycles to compare and this time round it seems i have every preg symptom there is during the tww so i dont tend to get excited anymore :shrug: temp wise,this is the best looking cycle so we'll see. Are you temping? Good luck toooo :dust: xxxxxx

Congratulations on the bfps so far!! :dance: xxxx

Live in hope, did you do anything to increase your lp? Mine is short too, between 8-10 days after my mmc and doesn't seem to be improving. The trouble is, the last two times I've ttc I got a bfp first month so I've no idea if my lp was short before or not?! I tried vit b complex but it didn't help, although I only took it for one cycle before thinking maybe I should throw out all the supplements and preserve naturally.

Mrs W.. I can't recommend Vitex (Angus Castus) enough!!! its amazing.. a midwife I know told me about it as they were all older mums ttc her and her friends and they all managed to get longer lp with it.. some people it works first cycle. Holland and Barrett sell it.. :)

I've tried that so anx. I only did 2 cycles but it made no difference so I decided to try and let my body do it naturally. Maybe I should have given it more time. It's so hard to know if something's helping or not! X

I'm not very patient! I probably need to decide what to try and stick with it! Thanks for the suggestion xx

Agnus Castus can take 6 months to take effect. Are you supplement free this month?

Yeh I did last cycle supplement free and it was worse than the previous two, 8 day lp. I'm supplement free this month too but having royal jelly in my morning smoothie. Really unsure whether I should go back on them or not now.

Live in hope, did you do anything to increase your lp? Mine is short too, between 8-10 days after my mmc and doesn't seem to be improving. The trouble is, the last two times I've ttc I got a bfp first month so I've no idea if my lp was short before or not?! I tried vit b complex but it didn't help, although I only took it for one cycle before thinking maybe I should throw out all the supplements and preserve naturally.

Hey hun, sorry for the late reply... I have only been taking vits and sups for about 3/4months now...im on 100mg vitb complex (it hasnt increased LP so had planned to ditch them after this cycle), pregnacare conception multivits, 200mg CoQ10 (to help improve egg quality) and recently an extra zinc supplement. Ive heard it could take 3months for things to take affect, so this should be the cycle where any change/improvement should happen.....to be honest, its the closest cycle to what used to be my 'normal' cycle (and by normal, i mean my pre mc and operation cycle which were consistently 34days with ov at cd23/24) so we'll see what my lp does if anything...my temps in my lp are the best they've been too, so maybe they're helping a bit already :shrug: it is really so difficult to know isnt it :shrug:
When was your mc if you dont mind me asking? I had my mc in june last year, but couldnt ttc until after my gallbladder removal surgery which was in november, that was when i noticed the difference in my cycles, but it may have been after my mc but i wasnt tracking cycles then, infact, i went back on the pill.

Wishing you all the best of luck for this cycle :thumbup: xxx

hey! :wave: well you have made yourself my tww buddy! :thumbup: lol how you feeling? My lps are usually on the short side, 8-10days, although past few months have been 10days. 10 seems to be the norm for me and ive had two bfps on 10day lps (well assuming they would have been). So if my temp is still up on 11dpo then il test then, if its low, il assume af will come that day :cry:. Are you symptom spotting? I was/am sort of...both my previous pregnancies were 1st and 3rd month of trying so i didnt have many 'non-preg' cycles to compare and this time round it seems i have every preg symptom there is during the tww so i dont tend to get excited anymore :shrug: temp wise,this is the best looking cycle so we'll see. Are you temping? Good luck toooo :dust: xxxxxx

Congratulations on the bfps so far!! :dance: xxxx

Yay to 2ww buddies! My LP is usually 14 days and I usually start testing around 10dpo. But after my two back to back chemicals in March/April & my mc is Jan, I'm reluctant to test early as 1) it costs a bloody fortune & 2) I can't take the heartache of seeing a BFP to then bleed a few days later :( I did buy some IC so I might use them if AF doesn't arrive. I don't temp as never really got on with it. As for symptom spotting I a sucker for that :wacko: Every little thing I think in my head, 'Ohhhh I might be pregnant!' It drives me bonkers! Good luck my lovely, really hope this is our month & we get our rainbows &#127752;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->