2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Goodluck wishing. I am sorry about af, but hopefully you will get the problem solved soon. :)

Hello everyone! Congratz to all the ladies with BFP! And my heart and prayers go out to those with BFN. <3

I'll be testing on March 21st. I'm super excited and just can't stand this waiting game! Any tips to help get me through this week and next? :p

No tips here Jellybean! It's so hard... I just try to ignore everything TTC.

I will be testing tomorrow... But, will only be 8dpo so not likely BFP? I just gave up on resisting the POAS urge.

Congrats C...

Everyone else that the witch got... Come on Christmas baby! Let this new month be the one!

Good Luck LeinzLove - 8 dpo is early (but I did the same :))... Never got a positive before 10dpo though - and even that was super super faint xx

Hi ladies :wave:

Congrats and sticky baby dust to those with BFP's :happydance:

So sorry for those AF got :nope: but he's to next cycle and everything crossed for you!

We're 1DPO today - I ovulated slightly later than normal! (Got my positive on CD15 so O'd CD16 instead of CD14!) but it was a very strong OPK and confirmed on digi so crossed everything! We've DTD 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th and will once more tonight for luck!

Good luck to those in the 2WW and waiting to O! :flow:

Happy 2ww Kylie! I hope this 2ww is the one! :) x

Rickles: Ty! I'm an early BFP'er... My latest was 10dpo AM but I didn't test early. (I'm going for my 8th BFP! And I do super faint! :)

Kylie and leinz, I want to hear about those bfp's soon! Happy tww!

Hi Jellybean! I hope to hear about your bfp soon as well! Good luck!

Afm - as some of you know, I tested on 10dpo and 11dpo and bfn, so now waiting for af which should arrive tomorrow or the day after. Bleh!

I'm hoping and praying you get a surprise and she stays away!!

It would be nice :)

But.........my gut is telling me she is coming. Hopefully she will leave soon for good.

I hope C is RIGHT!! And I have no doubt if not this month... IT WILL BE SOON!

Whether now or later, no matter, BFP is coming soon!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ninVQYfA-4M/UXhYvWFF1wI/AAAAAAAAALg/kmS42izf5tg/s1600/hide.jpg :haha:

Thank you Angel! :flow:

Praying AF stays away from you and keeping my fingers crossed!

2WW is boring! Ha :coffee:

I finally got my +opk!! :dance: cd33!! :growlmad: ....so with ov due tomorrow then please put me down to test on 24th! :thumbup: xxx

I'm so ready to start testing :brat: wake me up in a week!

I'll be praying for your BFP Angel! And thank you to everyone who welcomed me. You're all so kind and I can't wait to see more pregnant ladies! :)

Haha good one confuzion! Will keep that in mind!

Kylie, I hoop the tww will pass soon for you! And that we will see awsome 2 lines. :)

Live_in_hope, yay for that opk. Hope you got your bd in! I will add that date! Can't wait!

Anniebobs, tww is dreadful and I hope it will pass soon for you and ending with a fantastic bfp!

Thank you Jellybean and I hope you will share your bfp with us soon.

Afm - cp is still firm and closed and loads of creamy cm (sorry tmi), but it seem higher. I don't have any symptoms whatsoever after I loads in my first few days of tww. I am too scared to test again so will wait for af due date to pass. It can just as well change soon to af and did so in the past. Guess only hours will tell, right??

AngelBaby: I hope she stays away!!!

Live: Happy O! Eeeek! Won't be long before you see BFP! :)

Annie: I'm with you!!! Lets get through the 2ww!!

Angel when is AF due?

Leinz have you tested yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"