2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Annie, she is due today, but cp is high, soft and closed and I am very wet down there. Usually I am dry and cp is low, firm and open. I had a bit of nausea this morning so don't know if I should test? I am scared lol

Hi everyone, congratulations to all BFP and :hugs: to all with BFN

I am 5DPO I had mc oct jan and feb and hoping I get a BFP soon GL to everyone xxx

Well, got a definite not pregnant. So will not test again until after af due date again next time and will not look for signs. Obviously af and pregnancy signs can be the same. I am over this cycle. Next please!

:hugs: sorry Angel. AF *finally* arrived with me today too (CD44 :shock:) so we will be cycle buddies, unless my cycle decides to stay at this length...:nope:

I am sorry Conina, but hopefully I can join you soon this cycle. I just read about vitamin b deficiency symptoms and got these:

Cracks around mouth corners and lips - check
Dry skin or flaky pathes - check (on my arms sometimes)
Depression - check
Moodines - check
Tired or feeling low energy - check

Then:
Pms symptoms or nausea before af - check

Sooooooo. Will stock up on b-complex tomorrow because it might be my problem and I do suspect low progestorone levels due to spotting from cd7-cd15. Would not hurt to try.

Soanxious you are welcome and hope you get your bfp soon :)

I am sorry for your losses and hope you get a sticky next time <3

Sorry angel. I hope AF shows soon if she's coming. That's interesting about vitamin b, I'll have to check and see how much is in my prenatal.

Annie I see that pregnant woman should take about 1.9mg per day and breastfeeding mothers about 20mg per day. But that is B6 only. I would go for the b-complex now.

I've just checked and mine has 8mg b1, 5mg b2, 20mg b3, 10mg b6, 20 microgram b12. I take pregnacare conception. I know that taking b6 before you get pregnant is supposed to reduce the chance of ms. I had it really bad with dd and my first mc so made sure I got a prenatal with that in!

Did the pregnacare conception affect your cycles? I am thinking to start taking it, but didn't get much response in ttc section. I want to try something different and will it do harm if I take the b-complex on top of that?

No it didn't affect my cycles at all. I've taken it for a year and my cycles only changed a few months ago when I started running. I read that exercise can delay o, but I don't mind because it's only 27 days. Do you take folic acid and vitamin d? Those 2 are the most important for baby so if you add a b complex to that you're covered. I just take a prenatal (which has everything in) plus omega 3 and coenzyme q10 (supposed to promote healthier eggs - I only added this after the third mc)

What do you take daily?

Will it hurt if I take pregnacare and add b-complex and D? I used vitamin D on top of the pre-natal when I got pregnant last time.

Angel - Sorry to hear about the bfn. If AF is coming then I hope she'll come fast and just get it over with. On the other hand, you're not out till she shows up! Please keep that in mind. I know that when your pregnant with a baby boy the hcg takes longer to build up, which can cause false negatives. This happened with my best friend last summer. AF never showed, she thought she was out and just waited till next cycle. Turns out, AF didn't show up again! Went to the doc, got a blood test, and she was pregnant with a little boy. Anyways, I wish you best and I'll be praying for your bfp.. whether it comes this month or next!

Conina - Also sorry to hear about AF arriving. Blech. Goodluck next cycle, I wish you all the best!

Soanxious - FX'ed that you'll be getting your bfp this month. :)

Thank you confuzion.

Thank you Jellybean for your kind words. It would be lovely if it was the same for me. But, I am not hoping for this cycle. Busy with trouble shooting for next cycle.

Daily I take pregnacare conception, omega 3 and coenzyme q10. If you were taking pregnacare I doubt you'd need vit d or b complex because it has over the recommended daily limit anyway. I'll upload a pic of the nutritional info for you.

Pregnacare info for you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 4
Thank you Annie. I would go and ask the pharmacist as well tomorrow if they think I should add anything if I tell them my "symptoms", but so far I am convinced about the pregnacare. I just see I will need to add omega 3 because it doesn't have that in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->