• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

aww a bfp already! :thumbup: congrats rickles! Keeping everything crossed that this is a lovely sticky one for you! :hugs:

Angelbaby....Im still waiting to ov :nope: havnt even had my +opk yet! :shrug: my body hates me these past few months... Will keep you posted xxx

Congratulations Rickles that's fantastic!! ��I'm crossing everything for a beautiful sticky bub for you!

I hope we have some more BFPs coming soon!

I'm currently 5 dpo with sore bbs but that means nothing I had it last month. It's just hormones.

Angel baby how are you going! I think we're "officially testing" around the same time?? ��

Hope everyone else is well x

I think I'm testing tonight ladies. No idea how many DPO I am, given the screwy cycle last time, but I would have expected her before now anyway...

Liveinhope I hope you ov soon. It's not fun when you don't know what's going on.

Wishing, I will be testing on the 14th. Wanted to test earlier, but I am too scared fo will wait until af due date. I am at 5dpo.

Conina, good luck and keep us posted. I hope you get a bfp!

Well ladies af is 2 days late but i am getting negatives so guessing the witch is just gonna be late. :( xxx

Congrats rickles. x

So tomorrow should start my O window. I'm not sure I could take another BFN, but there's so much positivity on here that I know I'll have support. My biggest challenge believe it or not is DTD. My BF has an 8 year old that lives with us and he stays up past me. I'm in bed by 9 and he's up til 10. So I'm heading home to take a nap so I can be up later or up really early tomorrow.

Any discussions on every day or every other? I'm not sure what we're going to try...

Conina I am sorry about the bfn. :(

dojenstein, you are welcome. When will you be testing?

I hope you can be able to bd and that you will have the energy. If you enter the O window now then I would say everyday if you bf doesn't have sperm count problems. If you started earlier I would have suggested every other day.

Confuzion and leinzlove it it okay if I put your testing dates up as 12 March according to your posts in my journal? :)

Anyone else want to update?

Well I'm in the 2ww I think now. Not hopeful.

We were going to try SMEP but it fell on its arse!

We bd cd 8,10,12,14 and 16. I had 2 positive opk on cd15 (lunch and pm) and it was very faint cd16 so not sure if I ovulated cd15 or 16. Tried cd15 but dh was poorly and not in the mood.

I'm cd18 now so guessing ovulation has passed and I'm really not in the mood to do any more bding!

I took loads of supplements this month (b-50, full dose agnus cactus, coq10, vitd and baby aspirin) and my ewcm was really dry in comparison - don't know whether it was supplements or something else.

I'm 34 on march 17th and AF due around then. It could be a great birthday or a rubbish one - I don't feel hopeful though!!

Can you see it ? only 10dpo so quite faint.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6
Dojenstein - I am CD10 today so we must be the same! :happydance: I have a 28 day cycle and OPK lines are increasing so I think I'll O on time (I should O on Sunday) but keeping everything crossed!

Corina :( I'm sorry it's BFN. Keeping everything crossed you're not out yet though!

Good luck to all ladies in the 2WW :coffee: lots of baby dust!
:flow:

Jen - I TOTALLY see it! Not even a squinter. Everything crossed for you!

:flower:

Jenren I see it clearly! No squinting required!!! Congratulations xx

Congrats Jenren!! :happydance: I totally see it, and I never see them normally!!

LPF sounds like you've covered all the bases!! Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->