2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thanks for the welcome.. Thanks Jellybean and Angel I too hope to get my BFP and a sticky bean and everyone here does too...

Angel those symptoms you mentioned "vitamin b deficiency symptoms" I feel like that but my blood tests in Nov and Jan came back as my bloods were perfect and No Deficiencies so maybe just get bloods done first? I take prenatal vitamins and they have every vitamin and folic acid women need plus I added more of what I take below.

What I take daily is Prenatal vitamins, Omega 3, Baby aspirin for the past 2 weeks as my dr said this may help. I am seeing my gynecologist April 10th and hoping she can run tests to see what is happening xx

Thank you soanxious. I will see how it goes after one month if it doesn't help then I would ask for blood tests to be done. I spoke the pharmacist and he reckon I am on good vitamins and me and DH compared it against pregnacare conception and the one I am using (preg-omega plus) is much better. So we just got b-complex now. Will see how it goes, but I have a feeling I am on the right track now.

Also...............I am in heaven.......don't get all of these tests in my town. Only the cb digital and opks. So will stock up on the other opks and the cb plus, midstream hpt's (or whatever it's called) this weekend before I go home (currently at mil).

Hubby just nods and laugh. He thinks I am somewhere between cute and funny.

Attachments

• IMG-20140313-06536.jpg
    IMG-20140313-06536.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 5
Ooh what's preg-omega plus? Who makes it? Pregnacare was just the best in tesco and I've just stuck with it out of laziness but if there's a better one I wanna know!!

I'm testing this month...but how many dpo can you use frer?

Angel that photo looks much better than a sweet shop photo lol.. I buy my tests online with amazon. :)

Annie I just looked and pregnacare plus has omega with it. https://www.vitabiotics.com/shop/?productid=101&gclid=CPjuy9TFkL0CFa3LtAodZ1oAfw but I am taking separate prenatal vitamins and Omega 3 :)

Angel that photo looks much better than a sweet shop photo lol.. I buy my tests online with amazon. :)

Annie I just looked and pregnacare plus has omega with it. https://www.vitabiotics.com/shop/?productid=101&gclid=CPjuy9TFkL0CFa3LtAodZ1oAfw but I am taking separate prenatal vitamins and Omega 3 :)

I've got that one too but won't use it till I'm pregnant again. The conception one plus separate omega 3 is cheaper and over the last 12 months I've probably saved quite a bit by just using the conception one (apart from the times I've been pregnant then I've switched to the one for pregnancy)

Laylagirl I have ics and frers, thinking of taking ics from 8dpo and use a frer if I see a hint of anything. Think they're reliable quite early.

I pay £5 a month for vitamins and £3 for omega 3 and my HGC tests are £3 for 25 internet dip tests that have shown up early for me around 7DPO oh and £6 for around 50 OPK dip tests. :) im a savvy test and pill shopper lol

I've got that one too but won't use it till I'm pregnant again. The conception one plus separate omega 3 is cheaper and over the last 12 months I've probably saved quite a bit by just using the conception one (apart from the times I've been pregnant then I've switched to the one for pregnancy)

Laylagirl I have ics and frers, thinking of taking ics from 8dpo and use a frer if I see a hint of anything. Think they're reliable quite early.

Thank you for your response! I'm kind of stupid...but what are ics? I am 3 dpo right now and this wait is really killing me...

I agree. I start testing at 8dpo and if I see a real line... I FRER!!!

I just don't ever want to waste a FRER!

Thank you for your response! I'm kind of stupid...but what are ics? I am 3 dpo right now and this wait is really killing me...

They're internet cheapies. It's like leinz said, you pee on them so you don't waste your frer!

I will catch up later. Just a quick update. I am at cd1 today and will have to sit out this cycle because hubby is leaving tomorrow for 5 weeks. Will still chart and use opks this months to see what my body is doing and if it's regular. So far so good regarding my cycles. Will be going for my 4th cycle since d&c in December.

I will catch up later. Just a quick update. I am at cd1 today and will have to sit out this cycle because hubby is leaving tomorrow for 5 weeks. Will still chart and use opks this months to see what my body is doing and if it's regular. So far so good regarding my cycles. Will be going for my 4th cycle since d&c in December.

:hugs: its annoying to think you may have to sit out a cycle but in another way your able to keep an eye on what your body is doing :) fingers crossed for next month

Angel sorry she showed but at least you weren't left guessing. Hopefully after a month off your body will be ready to make a baby :hugs:

Well, I will keep myself busy at the gym and take DD to swim and then continue with my celebrity slim shakes to shed some more weight whilst I can. Hope it will keep my mind occupied. I will still use opks and do temping though.

Aw Angel I'm sorry AF caught you and that you have to sit out a cycle! :coffee:

I hope the month passes quick and your cycle is regular

3DPO today and it is draaaaging! Ha I feel confident this cycle in the way there is nothing more we could have done so what will be will be. I will be testing at 10DPO which is next Friday!

:flow:

Well AF got me this morning :-(

I'm 34 on Monday so feeling really crappy and old. Next month we will have been trying for no2 for a year with 2 MCs to show for it. Big pity party here :-( :-(

LPF I am so so sorry :( life is just not fair. :( I wish I could give you a hug right now. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->