2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Jenren I see it!! and fingers crossed all being well - we have the same due date!

xx

(Still too scared to put a preggo ticker on my signature)

Rickles, I bet everything is just fine this time! Try not to worry hun... Enjoy it! Xx

Rickles - I'm sure everything is fine :hugs:

Sending extra sticky baby dust

I'm just waiting to O. I should some time from Sunday to Tuesday so fingers crossed!

:coffee:

I'm just sitting on 8dpo. Not much happening. Trying to be patient! Lol.

Wishing I am 8dpo as well. It's hard to wait and not know. lol

I noticed my cp is low hard and closed, don't know what to think of it...........

I know what to think of it AngelBABY! :bfp:! :) :) :) Start dancing... you and WISHING are about to see those lines! Eeeeek! :cloud9:

AFM: 2DPO, getting ready to start progesterone.

Fingers crossed Angelbaby sounds promising!!! xx

Confuzion got her bfp!!

H&H nine months and praying for a sticky bean for you :)

oh yay for another bfp! :dance:
Im still waiting to ovulate :cry: my body hates me! Since nov my once regular cycles have gone awol !

Congratulations Confuzion!! Bfn for me today at about 10dpo. Here is still time I guess but we will see :)

Thank you Angelbaby and everyone. Hoping there's more this month. I want more of my girls in the PAL section with me.

I would have mentioned it but I'm afraid to call this a BFP until I hopefully see a darker line tomorrow! Wish me luck :shock:

I'm ovulating today so should be testing around 22nd march when AF is due, though it'll probably be around 8dpo when I start!

Good luck everyone and congrats to those with rainbow bfps.

Hallo ladies,

How are you all doing? I am 11dpo today and tested yesterday and today. BFN so I know I am out because usually I would have had a bfp by now.

Same here angelbaby. Bfn this morning about 12 dpo. How's everyone else??

You're not out till she shows!

I just ovulated so am trying to keep myself busy until at least 8 dpo when I'll probably start testing.

AF has arrived! It's fine though I'm back to the fertility clinic this month so I'm actually excited lol. Good luck all

Good luck to you wishing, hope you get that bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"