2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

whats up with my temps! :cry: thought this cycle was going well.... :cry: been going down since after 3dpo :cry:

Live, those temps are a weird, I'm not sure. Is this unusual for you? Could be low progesterone, have you tired searching for similarl charts on ff?

I've been a member of bnb since may 2011 I think so no doubt our paths have crossed before. Lets hope we are bump buddies this time :)

Yay to 2ww buddies! My LP is usually 14 days and I usually start testing around 10dpo. But after my two back to back chemicals in March/April & my mc is Jan, I'm reluctant to test early as 1) it costs a bloody fortune & 2) I can't take the heartache of seeing a BFP to then bleed a few days later :( I did buy some IC so I might use them if AF doesn't arrive. I don't temp as never really got on with it. As for symptom spotting I a sucker for that :wacko: Every little thing I think in my head, 'Ohhhh I might be pregnant!' It drives me bonkers! Good luck my lovely, really hope this is our month & we get our rainbows ��

oh no, sorry to hear about your losses, I can understand why you'd want to hold off to test then...im terrible at testing earlier than expected...i just cant help myself...although i have FRERs and i definitely wont use that until 11dpo (i got my previous bfps at 11dpo and they were both on frers).... I do have a couple ICs but I wont be buying any thats for sure...
How have you been feeling today? Ive had some symptoms...firstly my temp was low which has usually been happening where it goes down to coverline and stays down :shrug: then af comes :growlmad: so feeling bummed, i went to work thinking that would be the case this time too...i got to work and started feeling nauseous, lasted about an hour and went. Then mid morning i had a sharp stabbing pain on my left side, happened a couple of times and stopped and also afew (tmi) 'globs' of creamy cm.... So....if my temp goes back up tomorrow i would like to think that today could have been implantation :shrug: (wishful thinking obviously) :blush: oh well, only another 11hours to take my temp next lol :haha:
I find the tww wait a doddle, compared to the long and unpredictable wait of oving in the first place lol. :haha: xxx

Any news on your temp hun? Not much going on here, no noticable symptoms :wacko: Its strange but I feel like it just did't happen this cycle. My Clearblue Fertility monitor did't detect all my fertile days this month so feel like we didnt dtd enough. Oh well, what will be will be! How many DPO are you today hun?

Hi Ladies:happydance:

I'm excited to join this group. I have a 16 Month old baby girl, and decided it was time to give her a sibling. I've been ttc for about 10 months now. In April, I found out I was pregnant (tested positive) then in the beginning of May lost it. I read that after a cp, you are more fertile the following month, so I BD almost every day after my cp (probably wasn't a good idea but I was desperate). Took the Fertility Blend and used Wondfo Ovulation predictors and I never got a positive. So I'm thinking I didn't O this month. Two days ago, I started spotting. I've been spotting since, and just waiting for AF to really show up.

I paid a visit to my doctor today, and was told that bedding every day probably caused me to stress out. AND it's not good for the swimmers. So I'll be switching to every other day.

Has anyone used an ovulation kit, and never got a positive but was able to conceive? I'm also thinking about going on to Clomid, thoughts?

Welcome Marpon, sorry that you find yourself here :hugs:

I found I was really fertile after my mc and cp. I caught straight away and had almost three back to back losses. I decided to take a break after the third loss and had a cycle out just to give my body some time to reocover. I know that mc can mess up your cycles... Even though the OPKS didnt detect ovulation did you notice any EWCM, sounds like you have it covered anyway if you :sex: every day! You and your OH must of been exhausted :rofl:

Fingers crossed you caught that eggy, if not hope AF makes an appearance soon so you can move onto your next cycle hun x

Hello ladies how are you all?
:hi: to the new ladies that haves joined, forgive me for not remembering names I'm on my phone all the time :).. Sorry for your loses.

Not much going on here only waiting to O!

welcome to all the newbies... :)

If I had a rant in here yesterday all is explained in the link in my signature below.. sorry xxx

BM hurry n Ov I want to see a BFP!!! x

Bug I know I've just O'd but just seems too good to be true to get my BFP this cycle. We will see. Hope your next cycle is your BFP!

I'm either gonna O today or tomorrow judging by temps and OPKs so TWW starting soon!

Hello ladies how are you all?
:hi: to the new ladies that haves joined, forgive me for not remembering names I'm on my phone all the time :).. Sorry for your loses.

Not much going on here only waiting to O!

I am good 5dpo so in the tww.

When do you thinking you will O. X

Live, those temps are a weird, I'm not sure. Is this unusual for you? Could be low progesterone, have you tired searching for similarl charts on ff?

I've been a member of bnb since may 2011 I think so no doubt our paths have crossed before. Lets hope we are bump buddies this time :)

hey, they are so strange, stranger than usual.... I really thought things were on the up (haha) this cycle...but they just went down down down...lets see what tomorrow brings :nope: i had all my bloods done the other month as i suspected low progesterone...it came back borderline and my prolactin was high (or low...cant remember which) and she wanted it tested again, so i went again today so then we will have two figures to compare and if i am pregnant (very wishful thinking) and my progesterone is low, at least they can sort me asap :thumbup:

How are you doing today? I joined in aug 2011 :thumbup: fingers crossed we can be bump buddies :dance: xxx

Any news on your temp hun? Not much going on here, no noticable symptoms :wacko: Its strange but I feel like it just did't happen this cycle. My Clearblue Fertility monitor did't detect all my fertile days this month so feel like we didnt dtd enough. Oh well, what will be will be! How many DPO are you today hun?

hey hunny! :wave: pfft, bloody temps, can you believe it went even lower, below coverline :cry: (see chart in sig) I really thought (hoped) it would have gone up today...i dont feel like AF is lurking which is good coz a 6/7 day lp is really bad! Even for me! :shock: (im 7dpo today)

Sorry you're tww isnt as good as you'd hope, but dont lose hope! My last bfp cycle was an extremely symptomless tww in comparison to my 1st. I really thought i was out, throughout the whole thing, then by chance, did a test (for no other reason than i had one there so i just did it) and boom, a bfp! :thumbup: ive never used a clearblue fertility monitor so cant comment on their effectiveness....does it normally pick up your fertile days quite well? I only got one shot at dtd during my window too (another problem im facing at the min...hubby has been working away a lot lately)

Looking forward to checking in tomorrow for hopefully some updates :thumbup: xxxxx

Hows everybody else doing today? Xxxx

Boooo to hubby working away, that must be hard hun to try & fit in :sex: The CBFM is usually really good at detecting my fertile days, it usually gives me three high fertile days then two peak days... So 5 fertile days in total but this time only gave me three but FXd the :spermy: caught that egg!

Ohhhh forgot to say my (.)(.) starting feeling tender today at the sides but this can be a pre-period symptom also but not usually this early. It could just be my hormones are all wacko after all the recent mc x

Bushmumma, hope OV happens soon my lovely x

ooh fingers crossed we both got in there at the right time then! :winkwink:
Boobs were my major giveaway when ttc my first, right from 1dpo they swelled and were so sore, not a thing on my 2nd preg though....and these past few months ive been having sore boobs pre-af but i do record it...actually this tww, my boobs havnt been at all :shrug: the odd tingle in my nipples lol... Well af is due sat, so only afew more days until i know either way for sure :thumbup: your lps are 14 didnt you say? Still not too long! Xx Xx

Oh god can someone shot me lol I am actually daft enough 4dpo to test why what was I expecting a bfp bloody nutter me lol

Sorry my link has now been fixed below!!

Sporty we are the same.. 5dpo :D I may test June 13th yes it is a Friday 13th lol.. but not tempted to test before this time.. what about you?

I have had 5 recent pregnancies and all had different symptoms 1st was very bad painful sore breasts and last one had pain on sides.. rest didnt.. I have stopped symptom spotting now as Its just the progesterone mainly.. and it alters.. so no point as all my pregnancies were different.. im just going with the flow..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->