2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Sporty- I should O on the 10th-11th so cd15-16 I'm cd9 today..
Hoping this TWW brings you a BFP darlin :).

Kate... Praying for you too FXD :dust:

Miss Kyla eeeek! I'm exited for you this cycle!!! Shit load of sticky baby :dust: in abundance!!!

Yay kylasbaby!!! Hope this is it for you! Hope our October angels bless us with February rainbows. :)

is it just me or does it feel like the tww is sooooo long

BD'd last night... no idea when/if I will OV prior to my first AF post MMC but here's hoping!!!

BD'd last night... no idea when/if I will OV prior to my first AF post MMC but here's hoping!!!

Do you track OV? Loads of ladies catch straight after without having AF, good luck my lovely x

so im back up above my coverline!! :thumbup: but i feel af-y this morning :nope: its bad for even me if my lp is this short :cry: xx

Are you due on Saturday? You not out yet my lovely :hugs:

I only went and tested this morning, very silly indeed & I have a serious case of line eye :dohh: You can kinda see something if you invert it but could be an evil evap. First time I have use these IC x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=277940

Ooh looks promising kate, mine looked like that at 8dpo ! Can't wait to see tomorrow's

Are you due on Saturday? You not out yet my lovely :hugs:

I only went and tested this morning, very silly indeed & I have a serious case of line eye :dohh: You can kinda see something if you invert it but could be an evil evap. First time I have use these IC x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=277940

oooh, looks like the start of something! :thumbup: yer im due sat.....ive been rushing around (spent abit too much time on here....shouldnt be on here now really lol) and i feel sick, nauseous...blurgh! Fingers crossed! Im off to work armed with a panty liner and tampon just incase the witch decides to show and flow :growlmad:

Have a lovely day everybody! Xxx!

Tui darlin how ya goin?
Kate- FXD can't wait for your next test :dust:
Live- not out until she shows and I got my FXD she doesn't!!

Hi BM :wave:
I'm good my lovely. Just had a hot bath and got my feet up on the couch. Lovely.
Little doggie is driving me potty though. She had a big dinner and a bowl of my lactose free milk, and now she wants desert I think! Funny cause she isn't usually a big eater. She burps like a human after eating and drinking, sooo funny!
How you doing? Have those tests arrived yet? Don't suppose the posty visits you every day?

Soanxious yeah for both being 5dpo. I am due Thursday next week so may rest Sunday or Monday?

Bushmama thanks, hope your get your bfp this cycle too.

Live in hope it could be an implantation dip?

Hi sportysgirl, hows life in sunny Cornwall? Bet it's lovely right now. I made pasties yesterday, giant ones of course! Yummy. You can buy them in some places here but they aren't the same.

Fingers crossed for a bfp for you soon. :dust:

Lol kate I know im mad I just am really impatient lol :haha: blame your early testing on me

Lol kate I know im mad I just am really impatient lol :haha: blame your early testing on me

As soon as I saw your post I thought, 'Right that's it, I'm POAS!' I was meant to be good & wait to at least 13 DPO! Oh well, once you start POAS you can't stop :rofl: It's a good job I have a big stash of IC! When are you testing again?

:dust:

I hope it is implantation. I had a look at my stash of tests. I have 2 ics and 2 frers. If my temp is higher 2moro i will use an ic and fri,then if temp stil up sat (11dpo-af due date) then il test with a frer!! Eek!!

Hi sportysgirl, hows life in sunny Cornwall? Bet it's lovely right now. I made pasties yesterday, giant ones of course! Yummy. You can buy them in some places here but they aren't the same.

Fingers crossed for a bfp for you soon. :dust:

It's good thanks, started the day with a beach boot camp! Yummy pasties we have a shop nearby which does yummy pasties and cakes!

How are things with you?

Thanks for the :dust: am so excited to test!

Tui they sure don't :( but I'll check tomorrow and the next day hoping they come in time. Ohhhh little doggies lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->