2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Sorry if you r reading this more than here.

My temp dropped by .2 today. What's that mean? Shouldn't it be rising? :(

I posted elsewhere too.. mine have been like that too.. not this chart but others.. and it should rise again tomorrow :D

The pineapple worked...9dpo positive! Bloodwork tomorrow! :)

yay congrats kerri!!!! You were in the June sunflower group I was heartbroken to hear of your loss. Looks like we'll be due together again in February :)

BD'd last night... no idea when/if I will OV prior to my first AF post MMC but here's hoping!!!

Do you track OV? Loads of ladies catch straight after without having AF, good luck my lovely x

I haven't in the past.. ordered some OPKs but they wont arrive till Friday

JM the cycle when i got pregnant with Iain I had a couple small dips after ov.. the after about 5 days it started to head up a bit then leveled off

congrats Kerri!!!

ooh yay! Congrats kerri! :dance: was it your first time with the pineapple? I ate it too this cycle, but i was 4dpo when i found out about it so i had afew pieces on 4,5,6dpo... We'll see lol.
Comgrats again hunny! Xxx

(if somebody else knows more, then please correct me if im wrong....)if you eat the core on 1dpo-5dpo the thing thats in it (something beginning with 'B'):haha: helps with implantation, somebody told me about it and when i read up about it, i was amazed at just how amazing this fruit is! Its the core you eat but its yummier than i thought it would be :thumbup:

Thanks hun, might have to try that!

Might leave it for a few days as really not ready to see a bfn tomorrow. Fingers crossed your temps go up hun... If they do will you test? Xxx

aw yer, well its meant to be every 48hours isnt it, so its probably a good idea.....but i know i wouldnt be able to not test :dohh: yes, if my temps are up more tomorrow then il assume i implanted yesterday and therefore theres chance it could show on a test by tomorrow...will use an ic though and i am saving my frers until sat at the earliest. :thumbup: lol xx.

Congratulations kerri!! Hmmm. Might be getting myself some pineapple then. Reckon you can smoothie the core? X

i guess you can, but do you know what, i was surprised at how soft it was :shrug: i thought itd be really hard, but it wasnt :shrug: it was tougher than the normal part but still juicy and just as edible.... It was recommended that you cut out the core, cut it into 5 pieces and eat a piece a day from 1-5dpo.... I didnt cut mine up properly and i started at 4dpo :dohh: but il know now for next time :thumbup: xx

I ate the pineapple core when we conceived Hannah too! I feel like this is unreal but it's def real!!!

fantastic! How much did you eat and what days? Xx

Hi sportysgirl, hows life in sunny Cornwall? Bet it's lovely right now. I made pasties yesterday, giant ones of course! Yummy. You can buy them in some places here but they aren't the same.

Fingers crossed for a bfp for you soon. :dust:

It's good thanks, started the day with a beach boot camp! Yummy pasties we have a shop nearby which does yummy pasties and cakes!

How are things with you?

Thanks for the :dust: am so excited to test!

All good here thanks. Apart from feeling tired, I still have no real symptoms. Guess my little raspberry is just a quiet one lol.

The pineapple worked...9dpo positive! Bloodwork tomorrow! :)

Fantastic, congratulations!

yay congrats kerri!!!! You were in the June sunflower group I was heartbroken to hear of your loss. Looks like we'll be due together again in February :)

Hey how's things with you? Glad you are being positive about this nice sticky baby now. Have you had your doc/mw appointment yet? Bloods? How is dh feeling about the news? Does he want to chain you to the sofa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->