2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I got my results.. the progesterone was 41.. highest ive had :wohoo: going to ask for another next cycle to make sure its not fluke..

it was only 26.5 and 28 when i was pregnant with mc 2&3

That's great news soanxious!

Outdoorgirl I am sorry your cycles are so wacko.

Welcome to all new ladies! Will update soon :)

Afm - went to obgyn yesterday. Waited 3 hours at his office! Went in at 3pm and came out at 6pm. He prescibed cyclagest 200mg, ecotrin 81mg and extra folic acid. He did another beta since he couldn't find baby at scan ( I was 3 weeks 6 days, won't say anything about the scan...........) I heard nothing today regarding the results and believe it's great anyway since my tests got darker so won't phone his office. I am going to make another appointment at a new obgyn next time..........

Well looks like me and oh will be ntnp this cycle. Were gonna.wait till after hol in aug. But don't think i can! Just gonna try not to obsess so.much this cycle and to not poas early!

I got my results.. the progesterone was 41.. highest ive had :wohoo: going to ask for another next cycle to make sure its not fluke..

it was only 26.5 and 28 when i was pregnant with mc 2&3

Great new Soanxious!!!

Well I keep getting BFN on these tests.. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370143667648?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I get my progesterone results this afternoon...

I've got these too & BFN for me too... Think I'm most definitely out. Did you do the Tesco tests? x

Angel so glad tests getting darker.. wow 3 hours? sounds like the UK waiting times..

Loris.. FX you get your rainbow soon.. hey maybe we will get our Rainbows next cycle xx

Kate we had a massive storm here.. so didnt go out.. so used my frer.. im 12 dpo and nothing.. so deffo NOT pregnant :(

Sorry hun, same here too, can't feel AF is on her way! Onwards & upwards hey!!! FX we get our rainbow July baby x

It would be lovely to get pregnant next cycle.. I have been on so many good supplements for a while now im just hoping its made my eggs better..

Operation July conception!!!! :thumbup:

Outdoorgirl, Hope you get your answers soon hun! Must be so frustrating for you x

Angel baby, glad your tests are getting darker sweetie, this is definitely your rainbow baby x

Slowloris, let's pray & hope July is OUR month & we get our rainbow baby! I tempted to relax more this cycle also. Ttc is all consuming isn't it?!? It's all I think about & I think maybe I need to take a step back & concentrate on enjoying life a little more :)

Yup too true. I think its made worse that its almost a taboo to talk about so we can only go on here to vent!
had a tough one today when a customer in the shop i work in who was heavily preg, wanted me to help her find things for the nursery.
i have to admit not only was i super jealous! But shocked shed no clue what to get yet! I already have it all.mapped out lol x

Well i have docs tomorow to ask. Hopefully they can do something. Or at least help when preg as they never do any urine or blood tests when i am.

Hi everyone. Bit of a basket case today!

I just burst into tears in the local supermarket (long story) which was rather embarrassing. Poor supervisor was lovely and gave me some chocolates. Guess things are getting to me a bit.

At least I got out the house after being trapped for 2 days due to terrible weather, lol.

How is everyone doing today?

Aw tui :hugs: I'm sorry for ur rough day. How nice to get some chocolates though.
I had a bad day too. I started crying because Kourtney Kardashian announced she's pregnant with her 3rd baby on Keeping up with the Kardashians. Stupid reality tv. Sounds ridiculous I know. Her 2nd child was born just before I had my DD. Anyway I ended up treating myself to a nice warm bath. DH let me relax.

6dpo symptom spotting:
I have had a lot of pressure and dull cramps. Feels kinda uti like. I'm also having a bit of yellowish CM which I had before my BFP I'm Janurary. Oh please be a good sign!

Sounds promising. I hope you get a bfp in a few days :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->