2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

would love to join your thread I mis carr in jan but got back on the horse this month hubby was home for 11 days planned round ov we bd 9 time lol now hes gone again blah blah iam currently on 3-4 dpo af due 26th march but have to warn you iam a poas aholic iam trying to curb my problem but it aint working lol .xx

I'm sorry LPF! I can't wait for you to fall prego with your rainbow. :hugs:

POAS away Tilly and welcome!!! Can't wait to see those POAS turn BFP!!!

I'm sorry LPF, fingers crossed your rainbow is just around the corner! :hugs:

Welcome Tilly! I'm 4DPO today and AF is due on the 24th! I took am a POAS and will probably start on Wednesday at 8DPO :dohh: hopefully going to try and hold off from testing though til Friday when I'll be 10DPO! Goodluck!

:coffee:

Welcome Tilly :)

I am sorry for your loss and hope you are lucky this month with a rainbow. My hubby was home for ov, but sadly af started yesterday and he left for 5 weeks today :( so will have to sit out this cycle.

Can you remove me from the graduates list angel? Sorry to bother :hugs:

I wanted to ask, but also waited a bit for you rather to request. I am so sorry hun :( in a way I hoped that this thread would also be lucky with no angels. <3 all I can offer and wish I had more. Xx

I edited the front page and added an april header as well, so if you are testing april then would you please inform so I can add your name? Will change the header closer to april and once we go to 2015 babies I will change it to 2015 rainbows. But for now I hope we will all be lucky with Christmas bubs if not November babies.

Oh, one thing. Look at my siggy, please join mama bears if haven't before. We are one chatty bunch with confuzion in "charge" ;)

Hi ladies just checking in.

Sorry to hear APF. I hope this next month is yours.

Confuzion I'm so sorry. Sending you hugs. Your time will come and it has to be soon! Crossing everything for you x

I'm on cd 6 at the moment. I'm back at our fertility clinic this month though. I have some frozen embryos stored from earlier ivf so will be putting one of those back. If all goes to plan I'll be testing by 10 April :) I'd like to stay on this thread if I can!

Wishing, good luck and keep us updated! I hope that this time it will be your sticky bfp! Xxx

So Sorry to hear that Confuzion :(

welcome here too Tilly :)

AFM I am 8dpo and I was naughty and had to fill my poas addiction and done 3 diff internet dip tests all Negative.. I will try again tomorrow but I feel I have not caught this month as I feel Different to Jan and feb :(

Soanxious, I hope you will still get your bfp this cycle and that you only tested too early.

Confuzion I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you get your rainbow soon.

Wishing good luck for April!

Soanxious 8dpo is way too early to be out and maybe it being different is a good thing. Good luck!

I'm 8dpo too, squinty lines on ics (probably indents) so will try a frer in the morning.

Thanks.. I hope so too but honestly I normally feel heart pounding and light headed and sweats by now :( x

Annie, I hope you get your shbfp (sticky healthy big fat positive) soon. Will never refer to bfp alone again. We had those before that didn't stick, we want shbfp's now.

Soanxious, I hope it still means you will get a shbfp, but that you don't have all the symptoms because it is a rainbow. Xx

Hope you too get a shbfp I love that saying I will use that from now on :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->