2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hi everyone! Hope all is well with you all today -- So I have an update to get your thoughts on.... 7DPO today and have some very light brown spotting.... hoping based on the time line that it would be implantation bleeding? It is just so scary to see again after the MC back in March. :( I also know that it is not as common as talked about for people to have implantation bleeding and I didn't have it the first round.

Freaking out over here.... good sign? bad sign? POAS this morning too even though I KNOW it's too early... kind of an addict these days on it, but of course BFN.

thoughts?:shrug:

Sounds like a good sign to me :) FX!

Sounds good to me too! Need a couple of days for your hcg to rise if it is infact IB :) but you knew that :)... FXD fr you darlin!!

My temps have dropped girlies

AF due any moment

No pains/cramps/spotting yet.

HURRY UP NEW CYCLE I WANT A BABY!!

I am sorry hun :hugs:

For all you ladies <3

https://twinpossible.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/babydust.jpg https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-shower-in-baby-dust.png

Hi everyone! Hope all is well with you all today -- So I have an update to get your thoughts on.... 7DPO today and have some very light brown spotting.... hoping based on the time line that it would be implantation bleeding? It is just so scary to see again after the MC back in March. :( I also know that it is not as common as talked about for people to have implantation bleeding and I didn't have it the first round.

Freaking out over here.... good sign? bad sign? POAS this morning too even though I KNOW it's too early... kind of an addict these days on it, but of course BFN.

thoughts?:shrug:

sounds like a very good sign to me :D good luck! sending baby dust your way :) xxx

Still didn't get my tests dh will check the mail toreros again :(

AF arrived.. light at mo.. CD1 and new cycle.. onwards to a BFP pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TTC

Welcoming the witch, a steady, healthy bleed,
Feeling cheated by our bodies of this baby that we need.
She hangs around and cackles a few days or more,
This gives us time to think and how TTC can become a chore.
The witch is flying away, in one cycle we place our hopes and dreams,
Over the waiting of days and nights which some they make us scream!
Those who temp, those who pee, those who wait and see,
The day we wait on is Ovulation and timing everything right to extend our family tree.
Some dread and love the two weeks yet to pass,
Longing, hoping, dreaming, praying our mini us comes at last!

Hope you all like my poem I wrote this morning.

Heaps and heaps of sticky baby :dust: to all of you lovely ladies!!
Xoxoxo

BB that is amazing!! I love it!!!

you need to copyright it!!!

awwww... so so true too!!

Thanks ladies, ever since I was about 12yrs old I've been writing poetry :)..

I'm glad it was enjoyed :)
If more pop into my head I'll post them :)

bm
love ur poem so true :)

afm:
got a little clear discharge another to add to my symptoms hope thats a good thing fx

now im feeling a little crampy or maybe its all in my head ahhhh this is so frustrating!!!

Oh K it's a bugger of a thing! How we think all good signs and then all it takes is one little thing to make you feel off.

Now it could very well be good cramping like LO setting in for a 9 month ride!! :)

i know with all my kids i had the same cramping
as cramping before af but u just never know

here are my most updated symptoms

a little crampy
headache
feeling a little sick(doesnt help i ate a bunch of cookies)
pressure in lower back
sharp pains on and off in boobs
dizzyness but much less since clomid has been finished
a little more cm
and emotional actually very emotional
i think thats all

hope the :witch: stays away!!!

Lovely Poem Bushmumma :)

Soanxious, yay on a new cycle!! :) shbfp month!

Kaiecee, I hope the witch stays away and that you are carrying your bean. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"