2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

So here are my symptoms but I don't feel promising about them:

I was crampy on night then it went away
I still get a little dizzy but not everyday
Feel like crying when I see commercials for no reason
Super tired

I know these symptoms can be for af or bfp lets just home it's for bfp:)

Jm
I know what u mean I watched the kardashians Sunday :(

Outdoorgirl, Hope you get your answers soon hun! Must be so frustrating for you x

Angel baby, glad your tests are getting darker sweetie, this is definitely your rainbow baby x

Slowloris, let's pray & hope July is OUR month & we get our rainbow baby! I tempted to relax more this cycle also. Ttc is all consuming isn't it?!? It's all I think about & I think maybe I need to take a step back & concentrate on enjoying life a little more :)

Thanks! Well hoping i'm getting answers finally. I got blood today finally cd 53 spotting when I wiped. I wore a pad all day and only had a little spot of blood. Sadly i'm hoping its af so that I can get back to charting and ttc. Crazy that if it is her that it took so long to show back up. Going to start charting tomorrow! Never thought I would be so happy to see af. I know that I was hoping she didn't show and I was pregnant but at least i'm getting some kinda answer. It's just strange that I had no signs of her coming and I still haven't had any cramping or anything.

tonight i also got lower back pain which i never get hopefully thats a good sign :)

Hope so K FXD for you, sorry if I've asked but when are you testing?

i guess friday ive been waiting for over 2 weeks now for my tests to come they got stuck in customs for a week so i really hope they will b here this week

Ahhhh okky dokky.... Bring on Friday!! Can't wait to see what it has to offer :)

How you been?

The test that Tui sent me arrived yesterday!!! Woo hoo :).
Although I didn't use my opks right, I tested on Saturday morning and there was a line unbeknowns to me I left it and tested again Sunday morning with a fainter line so I'm hoping that I had just missed the peak and O'd on Sunday otherwise I've missed it as DH was away. Always next cycle anyway :). AND I'll know better of what to expect and what to do lol

i guess friday ive been waiting for over 2 weeks now for my tests to come they got stuck in customs for a week so i really hope they will b here this week

Hope they get here!!!!

I don't know what's going on with my lower back started as a little cramping now I can't even bend maybe it's a pinched nerve

Hi everyone! Hope all is well with you all today -- So I have an update to get your thoughts on.... 7DPO today and have some very light brown spotting.... hoping based on the time line that it would be implantation bleeding? It is just so scary to see again after the MC back in March. :( I also know that it is not as common as talked about for people to have implantation bleeding and I didn't have it the first round.

Freaking out over here.... good sign? bad sign? POAS this morning too even though I KNOW it's too early... kind of an addict these days on it, but of course BFN.

thoughts?:shrug:

I don't know what's going on with my lower back started as a little cramping now I can't even bend maybe it's a pinched nerve

Where are you too on your cycle?

Hi everyone! Hope all is well with you all today -- So I have an update to get your thoughts on.... 7DPO today and have some very light brown spotting.... hoping based on the time line that it would be implantation bleeding? It is just so scary to see again after the MC back in March. :( I also know that it is not as common as talked about for people to have implantation bleeding and I didn't have it the first round.

Freaking out over here.... good sign? bad sign? POAS this morning too even though I KNOW it's too early... kind of an addict these days on it, but of course BFN.

Oooh sounds like a nice implantation bleed.. FX it is.. sounds promising so far.. nothing to worry about at 7dpo.. I would test in 2/3 days GL x

Where are you too on your cycle?

Oooh sounds like a nice implantation bleed.. FX it is.. sounds promising so far.. nothing to worry about at 7dpo.. I would test in 2/3 days GL x

I hope that that is what it is!! I haven't really had any other "signs"... other than eating SOOO much more than I usually do, and feeling rather "full" in my lower belly all the time. I am so hoping this is positive news too, but don't want to get OVER excited, you know?

I know exactly how you feel... done it non stop since last oct. And been pregnant 5 cycles since then.. but all sounds promising.. :)

I got BFN this cycle. AF due tomorrow :(

So anxious
Af due on 13th

My back normally worsens before AF.. Im due AF any day now.. tomorrow by my normal 27/28 cycle and Fri/Sat by FF chart but they included pregnancy charts in that breakdown so it cant be correct.. I just want it to arrive now so I can move on.

I never have any issues with my back during af or before but I'm actually thinking it's a pinched nerve maybe I pulled something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->