2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

i really really hope its not the witch coming and that i can test because my test hopefully will be in the mail tomorrow afternoon fx if so ill pee in a cup and save it so at least ill have fmu

Oooh yes great!! So I'll be looking forward to seeing your test tomorrow then K! Eeeek!!

Phew ovulated CD16 fingers crossed!

Good luck every body
:dust:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
Yay claud, get to wirking on your rainbow :) FXD and heaps of sticky baby :dust: to you darlin!

BM thank you so much for the poem I had tears in my eyes reading it as it says everything we are all feeling xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So :happydance: for the new cycle go get that BFP

Kaiecee I hope you get that BFP hun

Claud you know what you need to do :thumbup:

Lady your welcome darlin :) glad you felt it.

Are you well?

I'm 5dpo today and not feeling much promise.

14dpo Still BFN really think the frer was an evap got cramping going on was nearly convinced early this week she would stay away I had nausea the lot but im sure she is coming.

Hope you get your BFP lovely xxxxxxxxxxx

LadyBird: I hope AF stays away! :hugs:

Kaicee: Eeeek! Hurry up tests! It's time to BFP! :)

BushMama: Everyone feels out at 5dpo. Just a few days and you'll be testing! Eeeek~ :)

Claud: Love the smiley! Eeeek! Time for conception! :dust:

Leinz, I know it's because of my muck up on for cycle using opk's....guess I feel as though I failed myself a little and wasted a cycle. I'll start testing on Sunday at 7dpo don't really expect to see anything at that time Buuuuutt you never know :).
Happy you liked reading my poem :).

Angelinsky- thank you...

Thanks ladies
But I forgot to keep fmu so I'll try to pick up and see if the ic's came if they did I'll try tomorrow fx the :witch: doesn't show for 9 months :)

FINALLY!!!!
Got my tests but since it's 4:30pm here I should wait to test tomorrow

OMG Girls... I am crying laughing!!!!:haha:

I was looking at different places to visit with my GD when I visit her in Birmingham when I saw the Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park, so thought I would Tripadvisor it..

The 1st review I saw was this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush:

I can't stop crying laughing at such a stupid thing to say.... how can you stop nature from mating??? Were staff supposed to stop them or advertise it as an X rated show?:dohh:

Attachments

• tripadvisor.jpg
    tripadvisor.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 8
I'll look when I go on my computer later it won't go bigger so I can't see it

hhaha thats hilarious!

I was still spotting up until Wed post MC... OPKs at the beginning this week had been very negative, Wed was much darker, Thurs almost positive now today stark negative again. I was unfortunately working nights wed & Thurs so didn't even see my DH until today. Im guessing I either missed the surge or it never happened. We BD'd about 1:30 pm today but im pretty sure there is no chance for this month :(

omg is she serious? how does she expect there to have new animals every year if they dont mate and im sure her 5 year old doesnt know what it is shye could have made up anything i swear to god some people are ridiculous

Oh good lord, some people are strange!!! That's too funny :haha:

AFM: I slept in till midday and felt heavy went to pee and when I wiped there was blood. Crampy on the right side only and feeling rather cranky. Could it be af starting way too early?? I'm confused ladies..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->