2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

i have the right thing going on too on and off just no blood when was af suppose to start?

Maybe :shrug: it's actually not comfortable the pulling cramping feeling on the right. Nothing at all on the left or center, clearly all on one side. Spose coz there's bleeding before af it's concerning and freaking me out! :dohh:

i heard a bout the pain on one side before and some have gotten their bfp

It would be amazing if that was the case. The feeling is very different to anything I've felt before. Just noticed I seem to be more thirsty too.

I'm trying nog to symptom spot coz I don't want to get my hopes up over nothing.

i hate symptom spotting it sucks but we cant help it :(

my friend who is about 6 weeks now bled about 10 days before af then got her bpf 10 dpo and bled a little a week later and no issues now so maybe ur having the same thing she also had alot of bad cramping and not just to one side

Interesting..... H&h 9 months to your friend :).

Sorry if this is TMI, I went to loo and after BM wiped and there were small clots and globs of clear cm. there is a patch on my pad the size of a pinky fingernail. The clots explain the crampy feeling I guess.

Are the clots normal for implantion?

Sorry K I'm being rude....
How are you going? Are you excited to test tomorrow??
I am praying and hoping and wishing for you to see a BFP darlin!!

oh god of course ur not being rude u need support more than me now dont worry :)

i think clots can be ok with what ive readt just as long as u stay spotting no real bleading and she also had alot of cm to the point where she said there was so much more than right before ovulation

keep me updated on whats going on and ask me anything if i can help i will

i looked it up and it does say in some cases of implatation some clots may happen but doesnt happen that much i hope that helped

Thanks K, I had read that it can happen also... Cramps and pain have subsided for now :) only just noticeable. Kinda come and go bit constant, well for any longer than 5-10 mins away... Still feeling heavy in that area. I hope it's all implantion and I am able to see a BFP in a couple of days.

It's sooo hard not to panic when you see blood whilst TTC and af isn't due... I hate saying this but only time will tell I guess.. Now the next 48 hrs are going to go sooo slowly!

trust me i know how u feel because with both of my last pregnancies i spotted for up to 8 weeks everytime i dtd with dh but it still freaked me out even now i go to the bathroom to make sure there is no blood i tried checking my cervix but thats not really a sure sign of pregnancy and i can never tell if its open or close and its always so high up

Yes it's not a nice feeling this "worry"... What else can I do but wait it out. I am hoping for good but preparing for the worst... I have never never ever had an early bleed/spotting... AF is always on time.

As long as it passes and lessens I'll be able to keep my cool :).
Thank you K for you support I was much needed! :hugs:

I'll be interested to know what the other ladies suspect of this :).

I can't sleep! So I just got up to pee and take a frer this morning... BFP!!! I am sooooo soooo shocked! I thought I was out. Up until today bfn... I can't believe my eyes! The line showed up right away with no hesitation. I am so nervous. Pls let this be my sticky rainbow.
It's 5:15am so DH is still sleeping. What a wonderful Father's Day gift I'll be able to surprise him with.
I'm in a wedding today so not sure how I'm going to keep this secret since I wot be drinking.
Keeping my FX'd you ladies will be joining me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
What a beautiful line JM I'm so happy for darlin!!! Congratulations :hugs:
Oh your DH will be pleased with such an amazing Fathers Day Present!! Awwww.... :cry: giving me goosebumps and those tears are happy tears :)..

YAAAAAYY!!!! Wooooooohooooooo! Jumps up and down!!

Stick baby stick!!

Thank you so much BM! Super happy tears!!! :) I can't wait to tell DH!

JM he is goin to be soooooo happy! I am so happy for you both :). What a great day for you an DH :). <3

Update on bleed:
It's now 8pm and there is no blood in my pad at all, cramps have all stopped spotting/bleeding stopped. That means this lasted for only 7hrs. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->