• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Baby has a holding pot of yummy things mummy eats!! Ahuh problem solved :rofl:

By the way more spotting and it's more red than this earlier today with slight very minor cramps in whole uterus area.. I'm passed confused on this I can tell ya! If it's af well she's very early I'm only cd20 today and that would put me at cd19 yesterday when it started.. LP of only 6days?? This had never happened before ever!! That's only a three week cycle :cry: :cry: I wish I knew what was going on :(

Lady so do I.. I'm just not sure though I know it's lighter than af but just confused as to why it's red then dark red red again... It goes red when I feel the pulling cramps, I can only hope that that would mean the bean was still snuggling in?? Perhaps it hit a bigger blood vessel?? I also read that when implantion is noticed this early it can be because the uterus lining is very full and fluffy with blood?? So maybe that's why? So many questions and really not many answers.

On the other hand what I have read could be implantion but maybe I'm scared to believe that incase my body lets me down... It's difficult :(

How are you darlin?

So tested again should have used fmu and smu but just used smu I think I see something I just don't know I don't think theses ic's are as strong as they say they are I need a frer and I'm kind if fed up today!

so bad news for me :bfn: only because af came im a little devestated today because i seriously was convinve this cycle was going to work i might try clomid again tis month it did bring my cycles back to 28 days im just really sad and i never get upset about these things just seems like its never going to happen

:(

I felt defalted last cycle too Kaiecee... I felt I had such an awesome egg as ov was so strong and my progesterone was 41 and I got a bfn :(

But now AF has been and 90% finished I am looking more positive to this cycle.. its all we can do.. is hope x

I had a positive opk on Friday (yahey)
Today I had dark red spotting it's stopped??? What could that be?. That's never happened??

So sorry K :hugs:

I have a suggestion for all ladies TTC.. You may think it a little crazy but here it is.

We all are taking pills of some kind, some more than others and others much more than those. It's time consuming and mentally exhausting as well as physically demanding. I believe ghe most important assist we are missing is relaxation.. I know we throw this around as though it's impossible and joke of it like it can't be done BUT
I suggest that as we all know the rough time of O and that we know sperm can live for up to 7 days in the right environment then in non such perfect environment they could live for 3days... Once af leaves we BD every third night (lessening stress, enabling relaxation. more sex of course if you want but no needed) then approaching your O you BD every other night and then relax back to every third once out of suspected 'fertile window'. I know from before the journey of TTC I knew if when af was supposed to be coming with out the help of a computer telling me. When you get this felling then if you wish to test go for it! If not then keep in mind that with less stress and more relaxation af will be more regular and thus helping our bodies to be back incontrol rather than our minds taking over.

I think we are missing this most important thing that is RELAXATION!!
Ladies I'm sure that you'll find there are women on here that have said they are throwing away all of the "stuff" and going to see what happens and they then get there BFP's!!! This is KEY to getting our take home babies!

Thank you for reading and if you disagree please let me know.

Also I have taken into account the ladies with medical conditions that do need to be on time each time and of course understand that is stressful enough for them, although with how stressful that is relaxation to counter that also would be key!

It can't hurt!!

I really believe this cycle has to be much more less stress or else I know it will never happe. And I think moving etc didn't help were pretty much all unpacked and organized but for sure I need to relax or it will cause this to happen again and again

Im not stressing anymore... I have had my tests and need 1 more.. after speaking to my new gp today I am just going to happily ttc and thats it.. im still taking all my goodies as my body needs them as I am OLD :rofl: but I love charting and knowing what my body is doing.. it amazes me that we can see what hormones are doing to us... and I love the patterns on my saliva tests.. and I love knowing when my egg is about to pop out.. I know im ov anyways due to lots of EWcm but its awesome seeing the lines... I realised last cycle when I was not supposed to be ttc that at the end of the day what will be will be.. I cant change that.. but I cant harm it by knowing when I am BD at the best time... :)

That's true Soanxious and it's important to BD at the time of O. I'm not doing much to help my stress levels ATM so I'm changing my families life so I can allow for my body to accept a fertilised egg.

I'm going to send my babies back to public school no more home school, it's to demanding on top of work on the farm and house work I'm buggered and I know I just can't do it anymore, it's not healthy at all!!

I'm only getting 4 hours sleep.. My day goes like this:

Wake up 3am tractor work for 4hrs
Home to get kids up and ready for school work breaky and all things you do.
Morning session, morning tea
Mid session lunch time
Afternoon session afternoon tea school work complete for one day
House work in between and horses to attend to
It's now 4:30pm
Get tea ready and cooked 6pm
swap shifts with dad back on tractor
Home at 11pm have dinner and try to sleep! Can't sleep and sometimes less than 3hrs sleep :)

Not optimal for TTC!!

Kids back at school normal day and time to relax and hoping my body knows it :).

OMG!!!

Your days sounded INSANE!!!

how could you survive on that?

yes do send kids back to school.. you need some proper sleep.. so will you still have to do the tractor at 3am?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->