• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

^^^^ :haha: it's not all that bad! I'll be looking forward to a week of no arguing between kids!! I wish DH and I were able to escape while the kids were away..... Damned family business ((( pouts like a spoilt child)))

Well waking up to drive a tractor in the night..in the cold wearing sexy socks and flipflops (thongs here are skinny knickers so laffed when u called them that) :rofl: sounds nasty when you could be tucked up in bed ;)

I prefer my bed... its more comfortable.. I wouldnt mind doing the tractor farm thing on nice warm sunny days :rofl: any other day I want to sit by that nice open fire!!!!

:rofl: yes your thongs are our G-string I thought about it when I wrote it and laughed myself!! :haha: bed is bloody awesome I hate getting outta it but gotta do what I gotta do :).

Bug it's a cotton farm :) heaps of tractor work involved :) I'm an A1 operator it's a family business and even my oldest DS (11) can operate... My DD (8) is learning to drive the work ute it's a life of learning and as a kid it's a great adventure and a lot of fun.... I miss the fun in my life a little come to think of it.. I thought night before last..... I wanna go to a club, dance my arse off and drink!! I don't drink much maybe twice a year.. Pretty lame really lol I don't like waking up with a headache or feeling crappy when life doesn't stop for me haha.

If I don't see a BFP this cycle I'm going to let my hair down before O I think :)

bm
dont worry i never drink i did when i was much younger not anymore its been like this since i was 19 but dont get me wrong im not boring lol

dh wants me to get my drink on before "o" which ive never done with him i must hate the taste of beer and all the mixed drinks are too sweet.

so i missed out on the first 3 days of temping but will start in the am hope it helps i will also incorporated brazil nuts and frest pinapple during my 2ww i did this with riley and got pregnant the same month so im going to try it again maybe it was just a fluke but cant hurt :)

BM yes let your hair down.. destress.. have a bbq and a few beers and chillax :D Hang on you may of just had a faint test.. hold that thought.. lets see how the test plays out!!!!! :rofl:

its great your kids learn to drive so soon.. here in UK we are so built up that its a dangerous place to learn to drive even when your an adult!! lol. Like yesterday for instance.. I had to pick OH up from work as I have the larger car and he needed to collect and exercise bike so I drove what normally takes me around 8 mins to get to him.. and it took me 35 mins... as there was an accident on the dual carriage way so was at a standstill so I had to drive around the farm lanes through puddles of mud etc.. when I got to him he said.. "what the hell!! have you been rallying?????" I said NO... trying to bloody reach you farmer style!!!!

OH wants us to go out this weekend with his mate n his mates g/f.. I have never met her or him before.. if I do go.. im having some wine first.. as Im not due to ov till early next week...

Kaicee im also doing the pineapple core 1-5dpo :) and I have walnuts brazil nutd and almonds here with me snacking on :)

soanxious- since you are trying food related things have you tried honey and cinnamon? Sounds crazy.. but apparently it can help. When I was TTC my DS there were a group of us who all took a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon each morning. I haven't tried it again yet this time as I really HATE honey but i may give it another go!

Bug I am willing to try honey... lol im actually thinking of doing beekeeping now I have had some honey bees removed from my neighbours wall... I got talking to the beekeeper and it was so interesting!! plus im getting honey September from the bees that he got from here :D

It's pretty awesome that they learn early it helps a lot also at 14 they can get a farm licence..

Honey and cinnamon I like both if this cycle is a bust I might give it a go too. Did you know that honey is a great healer? I'm not sure what properties it's holds but it's amazing!! I use it on kids abrasions and cuts, works wonders!!

Ok so just for the heck of it I done a test I had read that if you put your OPK in cup of pee first and then hpt you could get a false pos. I just done it and there is I think a very faint line on first and second hpt. Also there is a line on my OPK??? What the heck?? And I have EWCM too! I'm truly confused now. Please help me ladies :(

thats what i was going to say too post the pic this right here is why i hate ttc it can be so confusing

why oh why would i test at 6 dpo??? hopefully I at least got the need to POAS out of my system....

i went crazy poasing and regretted it later this month im not testing till im late at least 2 days on a 28 day cycle just in case

Hello all,
I see you already have a pretty big and active group but I'm hoping I could join you. I'll introduce myself by sharing a little bit about my TTC journey. DH and I started trying to concieve our first child in August of last year. I finally got pregnant in December. It ended in MMC in March at exactly 12 weeks. We waited two months in order to recover physically before trying again. Obviously since I'm posting, last month was unsuccessful and I could use some company during the wait between now and our BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->