• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

holy smokes bushmumma!! Your days are insane!!! You need a spa weekend!

No, no more tractor that early it's only so I can fit in teaching my children through the day :). So I'll be on the tractor and work normal hours like 9-12 hour days what ever needs to be done some days maybe not much :).

So it won't be so hectic!!

well you tried but its not only unhealthy for ttc.. its unhealthy full stop not having a proper routine and proper sleep..

when do the kids go back to school?

Next term they will :) oh I have a routine! Just not enough hrs in the day :rofl:

Glad you are slowing down a bit BM, if you are anything like me when pregnant, you would be falling asleep on the tractor!

Just a thought. Maybe your body is not letting you get your bfp while you are sooo busy? Hopefully after a month of better sleep etc you will get a little surprise. Hope so x

Omg u must be exhausted bm I thought I had it thought having 2 babies in the same year lol nope

I was also thinking of home schooling my kids but u just made me rethink it lol

K - I am sorry af arrived for you hunny. Hope this new cycle will be the one.

BM - wow! What a hectic schedule you have! Maybe that is why you didn't get your bfp yet? Just need to rest a bit so your body can "recover"? Xxx

Hope everyone will have a lovely day!

Wow bm your day sounds crazy, I'd never survive, I need my sleep!! Anyway I completely agree with what you said and have been thinking the same. That's why I haven't been on bnb very much lately as I'm trying to just relax and have fun. Am on holiday this week and no opks, no bbt, I'm drinking and eating what I like! And having sex for the fun of it :)

And I've given up all supplements! None of them helped and royal jelly messed with my body and delayed ov. I'm something like cd 25 now and no idea if I've oved but hadn't before we came away.

Anyway not sure what I've missed but am thinking of you all and ill check in from time to time but won't be on lots xxx

Yep ladies it's hectic, crazy and full on! I make it work but it's time to slow down and give myself and DH a chance to concieve in the right way, rest, love and laughter :)..
I believe after talking with my DH that this is why I'm not concieving and I'm surprised really that I even O!!

It'll be fine soon with my body mind N soul relaxed I'll see my BFP real soon!! So I'll also be on less but catching up when I do :) time to let nature take it's course :).

Mrs W I commented on the other thread :) xo

Angel your right, please be sure to spread the word of relaxation for other women it's so important!! Xo

Sorry K- it's hard work home schooling doing one child would be ok but two or three is very time consuming! I'd suggest that if you have one child that needs extra help at school to get ahead then it's great anymore and it'll do your head in :rofl:

Some days timing is out the window and a normal school day turns into an 8 he school day depending on the moods of my children!

Tui.... Bloody crazy shit lol.. It'll be ok once I'm settled and getting all the test and love for myself I need to get my take home baby ;).. I'll still be using opks but not stressing about anything :)

Well thus month in meant to be ntnp, but.next.month i.may not bother buying any more opks and just dtd regularly throughout cycle. :)

Ya my older ones are with their father during school hours and they go to public school and my babies are too small but I don't think I'll do it seems like a lot of work

Going insane... I were having cramps on either sides from CD10 Right thought to CD14!! On and off and my CM was watery the whole time. I think it went creamy for and day then on CD 15 and 16 I had a bit of EWCM... I don't make much CM anyway... sorry TMI :blush:

Im CD 18 now and the cramps not been since and CM is going creamy again, im scared I just want to be blessed with my baby, I don't even know when two week wait starts... :cry:

It is a lot of work K but it's also great to see where your kids are at and help them to get above average, mine are doing so well! They are looking forward to going back to school though, being able to intersect with kids again on a daily basis. It's gets a little lonely out here with friends around the corner for them to visit :(. That's farm life for ya, fully isolated.

Bm
We live up north where there is no one so I think once they can go to school they will enjoy the interaction with other kids
Your such a good mommy:)

I was homeschooled as a child, but preffered going to public schools. I missed doing sport and playing with friends. Also, when I was in school I joined the choir and plays. I loved being active in activities and sadly at home it wasn't possible. I would prefer to have my children to go to school rather, but for now I am a sahm whilst DD is still young. She will start going to school when she is 4 years old and the same with this new baby.

Thanks K :)... It's really is a good choice all round So!

I was home schooled aswell Angel and enjoyed it for most part, we had a pretty interactive distance Ed program as do my children. Actually they are ready and packed for a camp that starts next week and the three of them are going for a whole week!! There are over the moon about it :). Very exciting for them, they also have swimming carnivals and sports days to attend to. It'll just be great that on a daily basis they will have friends to be with :).

That's nice that you keep them active! :) I most probably would've liked it more if my parents had the same view about things.

My whole wanting my kids to stay at home is because we live in a crazy world that kids are going to school with guns and it kind of freaks me out I think it's less of a problem in canada but by they time they go to school who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->