• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Welcome Oscars. Sorry foy your loss. X

bm, were did you read about the pos hot after opk thing? Ive never heard that before. How would.it make any difference?!

Welcome oscars.

Bm, I had a pos opk before my bfp in November. Opks can pick up hcg. Most people say you wouldn't get a line on an opk from hcg until ages after you'd get a bfp but wasn't true for me. I'd say try an htp again tomorrow, if it was a faint line today it should be darker tomorrow, how many dpo are you?

Hi Everyone,

I am hoping I could join this thread as I am ttc after 2 mc. I mc with my first in 2011 and my 2nd in my last cycle. So I am hoping that I can test again soon with another BFP only this time with a healthy pregnancy.

Sending you all sticky dust :hugs:

XxX

Welcome Katie.. sorry for your losses.. you will enjoy the support and giggles here :)

Goodluck for your next BFP :D

Thank You.

So if you dont mind me asking whats your story so far??

Iv been ttc since my first mc in 2011 with no success until my last cycle. Unfortunately heaven gained another angel and I was back to the drawing board. My bf and I decided to take a break but we didnt so I am feeling hopeful this month. Also I might add I seen a psychic at the beginning of the and she told me that this was my month so am trying not to stress or get excited too much :flower: fingers crossed

I hope you all get the BFP you desere

XxX

Welcome Oscars.. sorry to hear about your loss :( We are a nice bunch here so hopefully will keep you company on your wait.

Katie my story so far is a long one will narrow it down.. if you click the word show next to spoiler my signature you will see I am 41 I have DD age 23 DD 20 DS almost 15 and a DG she is 8 months. I have been ttc with my partner of 2.5 yrs but since Oct last yr I have got pregnant and lost 5 babies... I am having tests but so far all come back negative.. so I am currently CD9 and due to ov beginning of next week so hoping to BD as much as possible.

I have a journal(below click the pretty rainbow&dragonfly picture) where there are a few other women talking.. plus I post my updates in there.. most of us here have journals they are at the bottom of our chats.. we post our updates there and sometimes in these other rooms :) there are lots of pages for you to wander around.. some offering POAS addiction :rofl: but most of all they have some great women about that can offer a shoulder or some advice on the ttc journey :)

Welcome Oscars and Katie-

My story- TTC baby #1 for a year- had a beautiful little boy in June 2012. Started to TTC #2 in Dec 2013... Had my first loss in early Feb (just 4 weeks), had one normal cycle then got pregnant again at the end of March. I went for a routine ultrasound and learned there was no heartbeat. A week later i took Cytotec to start the process along as my body hadn't caught on yet (MC at 9+5). Now hoping but not very positive that we will get lucky and get a nice BFP before my first post MC AF shows. Im currently on CD 31 but only 8 dpo... my usual cycles have always been 25 days with a 10 day LP.

Bug I don't think I know you had a 10 day lp, obviously hasn't stopped you getting a bfp. I've got the same and always worrying its too short.

My story, I had my dd in July 2012 and got my bfp after a few cycles ntnp but my first cycle ttc. We decided to ttc in October 2013 so we had a 2 year age gap and got a bfp first cycle ttc again. Sadly found out at 12 weeks I'd had a mmc. Now on cycle 6 ttc since the mmc with no luck.

Welcome to the new ladies and good luck. This is the loveliest thread xx

Mrs W- yup it has always been that way. I was sure that was the reason it took me so long to get pregnant with Iain but maybe not! With all three BFPs I have had a stark white test on 9dpo and a glaring positive at 11 dpo

Mine so far have both been different, no 1 was a bright red bleed which I assumed was af on 10 dpo, bfn 13 dpo and bfp 14 dpo. No 2 was bfp but no bleed, didn't test before 14 dpo but was certain I was preg from 11-12 dpo and had a pos pk so think I'd have got a line if I'd tested earlier but was holding out for buys bday xx

I can't find the damned place I read it :dohh: I did however find some saying that not to put them close together while drying as it could happen as well.

I'm not sure of the reason behind this ladies I only read it.

13dpo today (I think as I got OPK wrong this cycle) and 2days from end of bleed. Cd26 af due 24th. I just peed on OPK ic and frer, OPK has light line can't see one on ic and frer is white. I'm out :cry: I'm so confused about this cycle, I have no idea where I'm at what the bleed was about..... I just dunno. If any of you have any idea please let me know, thanks darlin's xo

bm
are u stressed maybe thats what happened to ur cycle stress can do funny things to ur cycle i hope its back to normal now or u get some answers
:hugs:

sorry i can't offer any advice BM but *hugs*

Hi Ladies :) hope all is doing well? I was due af yesterday and still havnt arived so I done a test dis morning and it seems to me like its good news... I used a tesco brand test which says one line is negative and two lines for positive, n i got a very faint line so a little bit confused and dont want to get my hopes up.

Wat do yous think??

Please help xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 8
Katie,
That's definitely a line! It looks good to me. My only concern would be that your miscarriage was just last cycle so you could still have leftover HCG in your system from that. Have you been getting your HCG tested? If you have or you've gotten a negative test since then, then I'd say your definitely pregnant again! :)

Thank you. Am feeling hopeful and positive this time :) my hcg levels dropped within 3 days of finding out i was pregnant last cycle so its definately not still in my system :) eeekkk! I cant hold it in am super happy....

Since I mc last month iv said this pregnancy affirmation which I feel helped alot iv attached it for all of you to read. If you say this everyday and truely believe the words it may help you get your wish too. Its worth a try

I am fertile. I am pregnant. I am totally relaxed and free from worry. My reproductive system is strong and healthy. I am directing positive energy to my reproductive organs. I am ready to become pregnant. I am creating new life. I am a strong healthy fertile woman. Every day that pass I am more and more certain that I will get pregnant soon. I am naturally fertile. My body is starting to feel more relaxed. I am finding it easier to let go of stress and tension, Relaxation will help me increase my fertility. I can easily imagine myself holding my new baby.

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"