• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Not stressed everything is normal, I will just wait it out :). It'll be fine!

How's everyone going?

:hi: newbies! Best of luck and congrats to Katie!! H&h 9 months to you darlin xo

Hey leinz!! How's you princess? How's bubs doing? Missing seeing you around :hugs:

Thanks Bushmama for asking. I've been quiet, but I've been around lurking. Just not much to say... Hoping to see your BFP and others very SOON!

Things have been well. :)

Thanks ladies am over the moon now :) barely slept a wink last night thinking of it

Best of luck ladies sending you the stickiest of sticky dust

XxX

katie
u shouldnt be worried thats a great line congrats :)

Thanks Leinz darlin :hugs: and your welcome. So glad to hear all is well! Take care xo

BFN this am :(
We are having my DS 2nd B-day party today. A friend of mine is coming and I had really hoped to get a BFP to make it easier.... We both MC in February then were both pregnant again at the end of March. We were so excited that we were going to be both getting our rainbows in Dec... She has an adorable little bump and I'm so jealous.

I need opinions about this test. I've taken about 6 of them and they all have had this skinny line. I've been having pregnancy like symptoms so I don't know what to think. I need help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
Sorry, removed post, I'm sure you will figure out why!

Hope everyone is good today.

I bought my first baby thing today. Yes I know it's early but I couldn't resist a bargain. It's an old fashioned crib/bassinet in natural wood. Smaller than a cot, meant for the first 6 months or so. I don't really like the new style ones so really happy with this. More to do with spreading the load financially than getting carried away. Am I crazy? Seems like there is so much to buy for your first!

Sorry, maybe it's time to start a journal. Am I annoying people by talking about pregnancy and baby stuff? Don't want to be insensitive to those trying. Tried joining a first trimester thread but hated it! Will happily talk about everything thing else, just let me know.

Bug, I am so sorry for your bfn. What dpo are you? Maybe still too early?

Miss.princess I can see the line. What dpo are you and when did you take the other tests?

Tui, lovely that you bought something for baby :)

How is everyone else doing? Hope you will have a lovely week :)

Tui, if you want we can start another group for those with bfp's. I just don't know how many ladies will join though.

:hi: all... sorry trying to catch up had a weekend of manic days out and night out so lots to catch up on..
Katie thats an awesome line for Tesco test!! if you do a frer it will be even darker.. Congratulations H&H 9 months to you!! :D

Tui don't you dare leave us... pregnant women give us all hope... and hope keeps us going :hugs:

I have posted on my journal my weekend and pics on there.. but just wanted to say I have ov on time again... and managed BD last night and this morning.. so FX I catch eggy...

Pos OPk
Pos Saliva
EWCM
Temp Dip

Hope us ttc ones are getting bfps soon and those already pregnant hope you are all well :hugs:

Sorry if I forgot anyone.. but hope your all well xx

Attachments

• 23junesaliva.jpg
    23junesaliva.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
  • opk23june.jpg
    opk23june.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for the offer angelbaby but I'd rather stay here if no one minds. Don't want to join another group, it's too hard for a couple of reasons. I just wondered if my talking about being pregnant was insensitive. Don't know much about ttc thread etiquette. Think I'll start a journal after my scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->