• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

:dance: so glad your staying... honestly.. for me personally? gives me tons of hope.. plus momma get sprinkling that baby dust our way!!! :wohoo:

Thanks honey. Wasn't going to leave, was just going to shut up about babies, lol.

:dust:

You will get your bfp soon, I'm sure of it. You certainly deserve it. Just had a quick read through your journal. Life sucks sometimes.

Tui- no need to stop talking about baby things- we are excited for you and like soanxious says it gives us hope! It is something we ALL will be doing in the future!!! :)

AF arrived today- or so I thought... changed back to just a little bit of spotting :( Hopefully back to normal cycles now that this first post-MC one is over

Sorry, maybe it's time to start a journal. Am I annoying people by talking about pregnancy and baby stuff? Don't want to be insensitive to those trying. Tried joining a first trimester thread but hated it! Will happily talk about everything thing else, just let me know.

I think you should start a journal too though :) Would love to follow along :) Or you can just come to my journal and talk baby things lol I need stalkers. It's so dead I dont even know why I have one.:dohh:

Hey ladies from Lanzarote :wave:

Well AF caught me right on time! So can you put me down for July testing please :) I am due to O the day we come back (3rd July) so hopefully this holiday is lucky for us! I haven't brought my OPKs with me so will be 'winging' it. I have a 28-30 day cycle since the MC so I O between day 14 and 16

Cycle 14 and cycle 6 since our loss

Congrats on all the new BFP's! :happydance:

And good luck to those of us still trying :flow:

Sorry, maybe it's time to start a journal. Am I annoying people by talking about pregnancy and baby stuff? Don't want to be insensitive to those trying. Tried joining a first trimester thread but hated it! Will happily talk about everything thing else, just let me know.

I think you should start a journal too though :) Would love to follow along :) Or you can just come to my journal and talk baby things lol I need stalkers. It's so dead I dont even know why I have one.:dohh:

haha thats like my journal.. i pretty much just talk to myself.. but in a way its nice to be able to get my thoughts out.

Bug sorry af got you x

Tui I agree with the others, chat about baby stuff if you want to, it's nice for this to be a place we can all hang out, when wtt, ttc, preg and everything in between! X

haha thats like my journal.. i pretty much just talk to myself.. but in a way its nice to be able to get my thoughts out.

Lol I like it so I can look back at my pregnancy :)

Thanks guys, you are all so lovely. That's why I like rambling away in here, lol.

Mommy - that's probably why I haven't started a journal yet, too worried no one would be interested :haha:

Thanks hun, that's nice.

Will start one after my scan.

Aww shucks. Stop it guys, you will make me cry. Been doing a lot of that lately!

Here is the newborn crib I bought. What do you think?

Not bad for $5 NZ!

Certainly goes with our 100 year old house, lol.

Attachments

• 1403643796834.jpg
    1403643796834.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
I think its adorable! I have one I got for free but I dont think I will use it other then for looks. Its old and scary

This one is very sturdy and clean so I'm happy. I disinfected it anyway. Just need to buy a new firm matress and maybe some mesh bumpers. Bit of a debate over bumpers I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->