2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

So I've realized if I take my provera to bring AF a bit early (4 days early if I start tomorrow) my cycle should begin on my birthday! It would be amazing to conceive on a cycle that began on my birthday :)

Hi ladies, can I join? I am now on cycle day 11, a little about myself: DH (44) and I (34) got our bfp this past Nov on our 1st cycle trying (with the use of opks) and I had a mmc at around 7 weeks, I wanted the mc to occur naturally so I waited 4 weeks (with medical supervision) and nothing, so I was given cytotek to induce the mc on jan 12. No sign of AF, after 9 weeks I had a hormone panel done and was found to have low progesterone, I was prescribed teva-medroxyprogesterone and AF started after taking 4 doses (of the 7 prescribed). I was over the moon lol, I am having my cycle monitored and as of CD10 I had 2 follicles growing strong on my right ovary and my lining is thickening nicely, I go back for bloodwork and monitoring next week (CD 14-16), im getting anxious, we will be bding tonite and the next few days and hope this is our month for our rainbow baby. Baby dust to everyone!

Hey all!

I will try to catch up reading everyones post when I can. Little about myself. Was in the Oct baby group but had a MC. D&C Feb 28th. Still waiting for my AF after the D&C. So on day 3 of Provera to get it here a bit faster. Taking Clomid CD 5-9 as I've had to take it before doc is wanting to give me a bit of a boost. I'll be testing in April, just not sure when. Still have 8 days or provera then have to wait for AF to get here.

Hey all!

I will try to catch up reading everyones post when I can. Little about myself. Was in the Oct baby group but had a MC. D&C Feb 28th. Still waiting for my AF after the D&C. So on day 3 of Provera to get it here a bit faster. Taking Clomid CD 5-9 as I've had to take it before doc is wanting to give me a bit of a boost. I'll be testing in April, just not sure when. Still have 8 days or provera then have to wait for AF to get here.

I'm sorry for your loss. I was in the October group as well. I'm on day 1 of provera and will be taking femara. FX!

Hi ladies, can I join? I am now on cycle day 11, a little about myself: DH (44) and I (34) got our bfp this past Nov on our 1st cycle trying (with the use of opks) and I had a mmc at around 7 weeks, I wanted the mc to occur naturally so I waited 4 weeks (with medical supervision) and nothing, so I was given cytotek to induce the mc on jan 12. No sign of AF, after 9 weeks I had a hormone panel done and was found to have low progesterone, I was prescribed teva-medroxyprogesterone and AF started after taking 4 doses (of the 7 prescribed). I was over the moon lol, I am having my cycle monitored and as of CD10 I had 2 follicles growing strong on my right ovary and my lining is thickening nicely, I go back for bloodwork and monitoring next week (CD 14-16), im getting anxious, we will be bding tonite and the next few days and hope this is our month for our rainbow baby. Baby dust to everyone!

Hey all!

Welcome ladies! :flower: I am sorry for your losses :hugs:

I will catch up soon with all the news :hugs:

Hey all!

I'm sorry for your loss. I was in the October group as well. I'm on day 1 of provera and will be taking femara. FX!

How is the Provera treating you? Ive found that it makes me VERY sleepy! I had to research it because being tired wasnt on the side effect list. I keep wishing that AF would just get here already so I didnt have to keep taking these things.

Hey all!

How is the Provera treating you? Ive found that it makes me VERY sleepy! I had to research it because being tired wasnt on the side effect list. I keep wishing that AF would just get here already so I didnt have to keep taking these things.

Hmm never heard it can make you sleepy. It's never made me sleepy. I take two 10mg tablets a day so 20mg for 5 days then stop.

Hey everyone, af showed up today so I am moving onto my next cycle....again...good luck everyone. 3 years of trying is sneaking up on me.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone :)

So my fertile week was 24-30th March with O probably around 29(if on time) i dont chart etc. Anyhoo last 3 nights i have woken to pee? I never wake to pee, but surely it's too early to be a 'symptom'. Even i O'd 'early'? The first night of peeing i woke up that morning with a stuffy/sneezy/snotty nose, which also disappeared. Anyway thought i would share my strange 'symptoms' which will probably be nothing, oh and i had a headache for two days around the same time.

Fingers crossed lol.

Hi ladies. Just to update you guys. My doctor ordered hcg bloodwork to see what my levels were and they're zero. It kind of hit hard that it's truly over and we have to start again. I do think that I am getting ready to O. I have cm present and ff says it's my two week window. So my body is definitely back in working order and it seems FF is on track. Hopefully I don't miss my window since my dh is out of town and I won't be joining him until Sunday/Monday. According to FF my dark green day will be Tuesday so hopefully we don't miss our chance. I hope everyone else is doing well, keep me posted :)

It's sad knowing it's over but great news you can try again. Mine were less than 2 on Monday. I think they are zero now. Just wondering, do women OV after HCG goes back to zero or does AF show? I've been having cramping and fertile mucus. DH and I BD just in case. Wishing u all the best! Hope I get ur rainbow baby soon.

Everyone is different of course, but i can tell you i got my first post MC period 2 weeks after my HCG went to 0 and O'd before it was 0. Hope that helps :)

Thanks! That helps a lot!!! I'm pretty sure I'm O'ing so hoping I only have two weeks until I can test or AF arrives. We will see :) I won't be bummed if I don't get a BFP I just really want to get on a regular cycle.

Thanks! That helps a lot!!! I'm pretty sure I'm O'ing so hoping I only have two weeks until I can test or AF arrives. We will see :) I won't be bummed if I don't get a BFP I just really want to get on a regular cycle.

Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted :)

New 'symptom' today, very low left side back ache, if you can call it that, kind of feels like pulling and my left knee feels the same. Like i said in my other symptom post, probably nothing :shrug:

Well 7 days to go before AF is due.

Hallo ladies :flower:

How are we all doing so far? It's hard to keep up now that hubby is home and it's a bit hectic here. Preparing for a trip up country (12-14 hour drive) and will be away from home for a month. We have friends that will have their holiday in our house in the meantime so need to make sure everything is perfect.

I am waiting for af to come later this week so that we can start :sex:

I will go with Smep next without using any opks etc. I have regular cycles so think I will get away with it. I am taking a bit of a break now, even stopped taking prenatals and vitamins. Will start again once af is here.

If people click on my link in my signature you will see what people have been using to get pregnant there is also a vote there :)

Thanks soanxious. I keep a regular eye there to see if anyone updated with something new I didn't know of :)

It seems that natural is best and pre-seed second, but assume it is for those ladies that don't have much cm.

I started using b-complex and it works wonders to get cycles back to normal. If you wanted to add that or b6?

Thanks soanxious. I keep a regular eye there to see if anyone updated with something new I didn't know of :)

It seems that natural is best and pre-seed second, but assume it is for those ladies that don't have much cm.

I started using b-complex and it works wonders to get cycles back to normal. If you wanted to add that or b6?

Yeah its interesting to see what else people write, I bought conceive plus which is like preseed and my cm is normally fine just bought it to add to it. I have been taking b complex for a month and my cycle is messed up..I had what looked like a pos opk last wednesday and I wasnt due to ov till saturday.. but by friday my cm had gone sticky, and I had only managed to get last bd on wednesday as I have been ill. this was my test, that was darkest it went it faded and now its not even a line on there. but FF is saying I have not OV yet.. I had EWCM on Tuesday/Wednesday

I have normally BD almost daily of not every other day since I have been with my OH, this has been our worst month for not BD as I was ill then he was then I was taken into hospital :( Meh..!

How are you?? x

Attachments

• 020414.jpg
    020414.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1
Af started 40 days after D&c :) So Couple more days to start my Clomid then im waiting to O :) So excited something is happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->