2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thank you ladies. Fingers crossed this one stocks!

Leinzlove I only had one embryo put back so no should just be one. :)

Mommyof2peas and lenizlove
Happy to see u here :)

When I was using clomid I was actually wishing for multiples

If I didn't already have 4 children I think I might be wishing for twins, but the thought of them now is kinda scary lol

But secretly I've always thought having twins would be neat lol

Congrats Wishing on your BFP and for a HH 9 months :)

3 days til AF is due for me, hoping she stays away of course.

I had to have a nap this afternoon, i was so tired i could not stay awake. Probably an AF thing though, knowing my luck haha.

Hi ladies, can I join you all? I had completely left the site after my last MC due to my husband no longer wanting to try but now he has agreed to try again :happydance: I am on cycle day 20 and have already been having symptoms? I posted all about it in this forum under "Question" It's a bit to early to test or to even have symptoms so I am really confused. But after all of these symptoms started my husband started to come back around and admitted he's not quite ready to give up :) If AF doesn't arrive I will be testing April 26th, I know it's a ways out but I don't want to set my self up for heart break again. If no "SHBFP" this month I will start OPK's and charting again. Good luck all :thumbup:

Good luck Mama... :) I have had 3 mc and still trying its hard but hope is so much easier to live with x

:hi: mama. Glad you're back on the TTC wagon.

I'm like soanxious, 3 MC and still trying. Can't imagine not trying. But we are working on our first. I might feel different if I had kids already.

It was awful to stop trying, I know we both already have kids but not having one together is painful. Sorry for your losses, sending lots of baby dust your way!

I hope you get your rainbow soon :hugs:. I can understand wanting to share a child with the one you love :(

Confuzion I have 3 from previous marriage so on one way I know what it's like to have babies and never had a problem I was always so fertile and carried them all perfectly, but my OH does not have children and I have always wanted more children but never met the right man. And now I feel I have met the man I would love to have a family with and nature is so cruel. I would not be feeling this way if I was still with my ex husband.. :( I feel upset unable to have one with my partner, so I can only empathise with you ttc no.1 :hugs: xx

Thanks soanxious. Let's hope we both get a forever baby soon with the men who make it all worth it.

Yes hun it would be lovely x

I divorced my husband 13 yrs ago and stayed single until I met my partner, he was single for 7 yrs I just wished we had met 7 years before.. oh well :( thing is he used to bother with a fella that lived opposite me and he used to see me cutting the grass or coming and going in my car but never spoke to me, then we had mutual friends yet we eventually met when we were in A&E, me because I had broken my arm and he had taken his family member to A&E and UK being useless we were waiting over 4 hours so got talking, then after that day we kept bumping into each other then realised we had friends in common.. why couldn't I of broken my arm sooner lol.

Lol aw that's a beautiful story of how you guys met :) Important thing is you found each other in the end, eh?

Yeah, I had to chase him though... he was really shy lol. Hard to believe it now :)

I done a bad thing, I tested.. im 8dpo and I tested!!!! grrrr my addiction to poas is too great not too and I have ZERO symptoms too..shakes head in disgust with self. Anyway :bfn:

Can I be put down for testing in May please? As I know I missed my egg this cycle due to being rushed into hospital right as it was popping out.. grrrr!

You're not out yet! 8 DPO is way too early for a positive test! And you're more likely to catch the egg if you DTD the days leading up to the egg popping out than the actual day of. FX for you still!

AFM, temp drop today so AF soon I hope!

Hey ladies

How is everyone? Where is everyone at in their cycles? I'm CD17 today and got a positive digi and cheapie OPK yesterday so today is classed as O day! This is cycle 3 since the miscarriage and my cycles are still a little off. I used to be 28 days O on CD 14 but the past month and this month I've O'd on 16 and now 17 but trying to be positive!

We've done SMEP this month. Anyone else done this and been successful?

Sticky healthy baby dust ladies! :flow:

Confuzion Oh im sorry to see the drop hun.. :hugs: you have a nice 28 day cycle though if you do have AF soon x I have added you as a friend on there.. forgot my name soanxious7 I think. I think I have got a bfp sooner, its ok will test again tomorrow, just I normally have a nice full C cup BBs by now and they are still a B/C not a nice full C and no symptoms, I normally have wet cm when pregnant too and im dry :( x

Hi Kylie, I am 8dpo I was supposed to ov last saturday but I ov a week last wed on CD 13 and was taken ill CD14 so didnt manage any more BD around ov only days before and on the day I got pos opk. I done a Hpt and it came back neg and I have No symptoms :( I thought smep was just having BD every day, which I normally do most months but been ill this month. what is it exactly? as I have got pregnant 3 times since oct by just bd almost daily and around ov I bd daily(apart from this cycle)

Baby Dust to all toooooooooo xxx

Soanxious - basically you bd every other day from CD8 and when you get a + OPK you bd 3 days in a row, miss a day then bd once more for luck! So for me it's be 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18 and 20. Fingers crossed for you that the swimmers were waiting for the eggy!

We've been pregnant 3 times. I have one daughter and 2 losses at 12 and 8 weeks but thought we would give this a go

:flow:

Oh right well I I would deffo be out then if you need to continue afterwards,.... I normally do daily anyways :)

Good luck and FX it works for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->