2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thanks soanxious. I keep a regular eye there to see if anyone updated with something new I didn't know of :)

It seems that natural is best and pre-seed second, but assume it is for those ladies that don't have much cm.

I started using b-complex and it works wonders to get cycles back to normal. If you wanted to add that or b6?

Yeah its interesting to see what else people write, I bought conceive plus which is like preseed and my cm is normally fine just bought it to add to it. I have been taking b complex for a month and my cycle is messed up..I had what looked like a pos opk last wednesday and I wasnt due to ov till saturday.. but by friday my cm had gone sticky, and I had only managed to get last bd on wednesday as I have been ill. this was my test, that was darkest it went it faded and now its not even a line on there. but FF is saying I have not OV yet.. I had EWCM on Tuesday/Wednesday

I have normally BD almost daily of not every other day since I have been with my OH, this has been our worst month for not BD as I was ill then he was then I was taken into hospital :( Meh..!

How are you?? x

I am sorry that your cycles are messed up and that you didn't get enough bding in. I heard that ff sometimes get your dates wrong, but have no idea how true that is. Would be interesting to google though.

:hugs:

I am at 8dpo and hubby got home at 3dpo so no chance of me being preggo. I do notice some cramping and boobies hurt so think af will come with a vengeance this month. :wacko:

Af started 40 days after D&c :) So Couple more days to start my Clomid then im waiting to O :) So excited something is happening!

I am glad that your af started :happydance: I had mine at cd42 after d&c and was so relieved because I could move on. I have my fx that you will catch soon :)

Called the doc office today. My doc wasn't in so the nurse asked another doc if I should stop taking my Provera. Because my AF had started. I guess that doctor said to continue to take it.

Im confused why I would though. The whole reason to take it is to get my AF going. It's going. I could understand if I only had a couple left but I have 6 left. So right now all the Provera is doing is keeping it from really going. Maybe she thought I only had a 5 day course or 7 day...but surely not 10. I dunno. I think I'm just going to trust my body and let it do its thing.

Called the doc office today. My doc wasn't in so the nurse asked another doc if I should stop taking my Provera. Because my AF had started. I guess that doctor said to continue to take it.

Im confused why I would though. The whole reason to take it is to get my AF going. It's going. I could understand if I only had a couple left but I have 6 left. So right now all the Provera is doing is keeping it from really going. Maybe she thought I only had a 5 day course or 7 day...but surely not 10. I dunno. I think I'm just going to trust my body and let it do its thing.

Ask for a 2nd opinion :)

Hello lovely ladies. Welcome to all the new ladies. There is so much to catch up on! I'm so sorry for everyone's losses :(

I just thought I might update with some good news. I did my embryo transfer for fertility treatment last week and two nights ago I got a faint line on a frer and I confirmed with a darker line yesterday as well as several other lines on Internet cheapies also. I'm on cloud nine but I'm so nervous to! I'm on progesterone pessaries twice a day so I'm praying that will make the difference. I'm off to do bloods tomorrow and will repeat early next week to ensure numbers are doubling.

I hope you're all well and bding lots lol. Baby dust to you all xx

Here is a pic of my test which is the equivalent of 10dpo xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi ladies just to update you guys. I should've O'd sometime between the 6th-8th and we bd the days leading up to and after so hopefully we caught the egg at the right time. My body seems like it went right back to my normal cycle as my cm was actually on the day my AF normally comes to I started showing cm at the exact day I've normally shown. I hope you all are doing well. Congrats to those who have BFP's and to those still trying this is our month I truly believe it!

Xoxo
d

Congrats on your bfp

I'm
In my fertile days so dtd everyday

Took my last provera today. Now just waiting for AF then the real fun begins!

Can you put me down as a May tester now Angel?

11 DPO, BFN, sure I'm out. FX for a January rainbow!

Congratulations wishing! That's a great line for so early on!

Congratulations Wishing! :) h&h nine months to you xxx

I hope to see some more shbfp's this month :)

Confuzion, I am sorry hun xx we can be cycle buddies then since we are more or less the close :)

Congratulations Wishing! :) h&h nine months to you xxx

I hope to see some more shbfp's this month :)

Confuzion, I am sorry hun xx we can be cycle buddies then since we are more or less the close :)

Yes :D, I told you we would be!! Hopefully we get those SHBFPs together!

That would be awsome confuzion.......and for everyone off course :)

My af should start around friday or saturday........

Mine Saturday or Sunday. I hope saturday!! Ready for the new cycle!

And yes, SHBFPs all around!

Today I am taking my first Clomid :D I have a pounding headache though so I haven't taken it yet. I am hoping to get rid of this headache before I add too it. Last thing I want to go is lose the pill LOL

Super excited and nervous at the same time. Even though that nurse told me to keep taking the Provera even though my period had started I stopped taking it. Still bleeding with loads of clots (TMI) So I'm going to count today as CD 4 and just move on. It;s been 2 days since I took my last Provera.

Congrats Wishing! Very nice line! :) x Could it be multiples?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->