2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Kylie: Later O isn't a bad thing, as long as the distance between O and AF are atleast 10 days with 12-14 being ideal.

Fx it works this month I'm fertile now and should ovulate by or on Sunday

Confuzion Oh im sorry to see the drop hun.. :hugs: you have a nice 28 day cycle though if you do have AF soon x I have added you as a friend on there.. forgot my name soanxious7 I think. I think I have got a bfp sooner, its ok will test again tomorrow, just I normally have a nice full C cup BBs by now and they are still a B/C not a nice full C and no symptoms, I normally have wet cm when pregnant too and im dry :( x

Hi Kylie, I am 8dpo I was supposed to ov last saturday but I ov a week last wed on CD 13 and was taken ill CD14 so didnt manage any more BD around ov only days before and on the day I got pos opk. I done a Hpt and it came back neg and I have No symptoms :( I thought smep was just having BD every day, which I normally do most months but been ill this month. what is it exactly? as I have got pregnant 3 times since oct by just bd almost daily and around ov I bd daily(apart from this cycle)

Baby Dust to all toooooooooo xxx

I didn't even know you could add friends on FF :haha:. I THINK I just accepted it? Not sure. Clicked something and the request page disappeared and I couldn't get back to it.

But yes I'm lucky my cycles seem to be more or less "textbook".

Leinz - yeah my LP has been good just guttered as it now means my cycles are 30 days instead of 28 days so I have to wait longer! Haha :coffee:

:flow:

I woke up this morning and vomited, my son has had a tummy bug earlier in week and I thought oh no I must have that.. I managed to get a wee sample to do a test and I looked within 3 mins I have a squinter.. its more visible to the eye than on camera but used inverted and you can see the line more... im 9DPO :wacko:

Attachments

• invert120414.png
    invert120414.png
    183 KB · Views: 8
  • 1204141.jpg
    1204141.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
I had never seen a friend request before either but when I clicked on your chart it popped up to add you.. have you paid for FF? I have im a vip member maybe it's that? x

Hello! :wave: can I join you? Cd8 today and I ov around cd19 so will be testing (if af doesn't show) in early may xx

Soanxious congratulations!!! Yay! Happy and healthy nine months to you with a shbfp :)

MrsW. Lovely to see you here and you are most welcome. How are you doing so far?

Xxx

Well I done a few more tests all with same line even with smu.. FX it sticks.. will test again tomorrow.. it was pure white on tests yesterday and now very faint lines.. so FX eek! if I am pregnant I am due Christmas eve lol!! x

Congrats so anxious! I hope this is it for you!!

Angel, I'm doing ok. Cd8 today so gearing up to the bding & ov stage!

How about you, is hubby home yet? Xx

Soanxious I can see it even on my phone! :happydance: Stick little bean stick!

Hi Mrs w!! Good to see you again :hugs:

I really hope I will have a nice line tomorrow... but to be honest I thought I missed my egg.. so dunno xx will update test again tomorrow :D x

I had never seen a friend request before either but when I clicked on your chart it popped up to add you.. have you paid for FF? I have im a vip member maybe it's that? x

Yes, I do have a VIP membership. That must me it :). Congrats on your BFP! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Im just hoping its not an evap.. as I have no symptoms.. will try again tomorrow and post here.. :hugs: all x

Yay so glad to see you in here Mrs W! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi ladies, it's good news from me as well! Fingers crossed for a sticky!

It was probably the beginning of a lo but is no more? I took a test this morning and its still light.. can see line with naked eye or tiny bit with invert.. oh well onto the next cycle.. will try for a Jan baby now. :)

Attachments

• 130414.jpg
    130414.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back