2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hi jm!! Nice to see you. How's ttc going for you now? What cd are you on?

I'm cd9 now, probably another 10 days to ov yet!

Dan-o congratulations! Brilliant news, I hope this is a sticky one for you hun.

So anxious, 10dpo is still early and with hcg doubling every 48 hours maybe its just too early? Try again tomorrow, fingers crossed for you xx

Congrats dan-o!! FX for a SHBFP!

soanxious - there's still time for those lines to darken!

Hi jm!! Nice to see you. How's ttc going for you now? What cd are you on?

I'm cd9 now, probably another 10 days to ov yet!

Dan-o congratulations! Brilliant news, I hope this is a sticky one for you hun.

So anxious, 10dpo is still early and with hcg doubling every 48 hours maybe its just too early? Try again tomorrow, fingers crossed for you xx

I honestly have no idea where I am in my cycle. I haven't really seen AF yet since my MC. I did bleed old blood for a week but it was only one week after I stopped bleeding from the MC. I'm pretty sure I OV a little over a week ago so I'm expecting AF by next weekend. We will see. DH and I didn't track or really try this cycle. Really looking forward to next cycle.

Best of luck! Hope u r on ur way to a BFP this cycle.

I am going to ask a very uncomfortable question and tmi warning.

I noticed this month that I don't soak a pad like usual and the colour is brown to dark red (more maroonish). Is this normal or does it indicate a problem? I have no pain and my periods are normally pain free.

Hope you can help me. thanks xx

Periods alter hun, I have normal ones usually and no pain.. but last cycle I had such a heavy one and the pain was unbearable, im hoping for a lighter one this cycle. I never suffer like that. just check the next one if you get one :hugs: x

AFM will be testing again in May :( looks like im out, my line got no darker.. I pulled my asda test apart to take pic today same faint as yesterday but camera dont pic up what eye can see so may of been a starter and a finisher within a day or 2 :(

Attachments

• 140414asda.jpg
    140414asda.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 140414asda2.png
    140414asda2.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 2
I would like to join please! No AF since MC in march so I am not sure when I shall be testing but It will be before the end of this month for sure.
Feeling nauseous and impatient - good luck everyone else!

Blondish, take your mc as first day of a period, how many weeks were you? sorry for you loss :hugs: xx

I would like to join please! No AF since MC in march so I am not sure when I shall be testing but It will be before the end of this month for sure.
Feeling nauseous and impatient - good luck everyone else!

I am like you and have no idea where I am in my cycle. Fingers crossed! Hope we get our Rainbow babies soon.

tried 5 brands of tests all had faint lines this is superdrugs own brand not testing anymore today!!!!! xxxxx

Attachments

• superdrug14.jpg
    superdrug14.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 12
  • superdrug14 1.jpg
    superdrug14 1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
Soanxious - I deffo see lines! Everything crossed for a stick happy and healthy 9 months!

I am 3dpo today and we did SMEP this month. We BD CD9, 11, 13, 15, 16 (+OPK), 17 and 19. Keeping everything crossed tightly and praying for a BFP to give us our 2nd rainbow baby!

:flow:

Kylie now you deffo should catch that egg BD ing on those days.. take a look at my chart.. I BD 2 days before and ov day only but I used conceive plus and a mooncup this time :) im really hoping for a sticky bean.. Due date 25th December :D x

Blondish, take your mc as first day of a period, how many weeks were you? sorry for you loss :hugs: xx
Thanks, hugs right back at ya.

It was early at 6 weeks.
So using the day I started bleeding, I am CD 16 today? with an aprox 30day cycle. However I think I ovulated on CD 12 - fingers crossed for everyone!!

I ov CD 15 the first month after my last mc and CD 13 this cycle... FX you caught your egg x

Hello ladies!! Can I join as a May tester?? AF will be due May 8th, and I'm waiting until the 12th to test if the witch doesn't show!!

I see that line too so anxious! Fingers tightly crossed.

Angel, after my mc my afs were similar to what you describe. I didn't think much of it but my acupuncturist did alot of blood nourishing with me (because I'd have lost a lot during the mc) and this last af was very unusually heavy for me and bright red so I think it worked.

Jm, that's good that you are relaxed about your cycles, best way to be if you can. I hope af come right on time so you can try next cycle.

Xx

Welcome blondish and wifey :)

I can see those lines soanxious! Congratulations!

Xxx

Im not feeling positive today.. bad bad cramps.. :hugs: xx plus tests are quite faint... will know tomorrow when I test again.. :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->