2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Soanxious - I am praying for you and hoping they are implantation cramps of bubs snuggling deeper! :hugs:

:flow:

soanxious - :hugs:, I hope all will be ok, and like kylie said, little healthy bean snuggling in.

To anyone who MC naturally. I am on CD 43 (6 weeks) since I started bleeding and found out I was Miscarrying. My levels were less than 2 two weeks ago and the nurse told me I should be starting any day if I hadn't already. Well here I am two weeks later and still nothing. Is this normal? Should I call my Dr. I just want AF to show so DH and I can get busy.

Thanks Kylie and Confuzion :hugs: xxxxxxx

jmandrews when was the last time you saw a Dr/Nurse? they probably presumed you have mc naturally, you will need to inform them as they may give you something to start it off or give you a D&C . Im so sorry for your loss hun.. I have had 3 confirmed mc and I am worrying I am losing this one that I only really found out about yesterday... hope you that you get some help xxx

Thanks Kylie and Confuzion :hugs: xxxxxxx

jmandrews when was the last time you saw a Dr/Nurse? they probably presumed you have mc naturally, you will need to inform them as they may give you something to start it off or give you a D&C . Im so sorry for your loss hun.. I have had 3 confirmed mc and I am worrying I am losing this one that I only really found out about yesterday... hope you that you get some help xxx

I saw my Dr. a month ago and I went I for blood work every week until my levels were less than 2. They said that because my levels fell at a great rate and everything was going well I no longer need to go in. I passed the sac and everything on March 11th so everything should be gone. I'm wondering if the bleeding I had on March 25 (one week after the bleeding stopped for my MC) was a period or not. It lasted a week. If that's the case then I'm on CD 22. I'm not really sure what to think. Hoping to have answers soon. I'm going to test tomorrow. If neg. then I'll call my Dr. To be seen.

jmandrews sorry missread your other message, I was told to class the 1st day of bleeding as the first day of a new cycle. Some women say that they are on time with next AF like myself, some 5 weeks some 6 weeks some have af a few weeks after like maybe you did?.... Have you been careful? or TTC? as I got pregnant in Feb after a MC in January. I would ring up and ask the nurse or maybe someone else here has experienced something similar to yourself. I was lucky and I went back to my normal cycles. Are you charting? Opk's? Hope you get some answers soon x

JM - hm I don't know CD43 sounds like an awfully long time to go without a proper AF. You should definitely take a pregnancy test. If negative, you may just be having an anovulatory cycle (very common after miscarriage) and you may just have to wait a little longer :( wouldn't hurt to call up the doc and see what they have to say.

jmandrews sorry missread your other message, I was told to class the 1st day of bleeding as the first day of a new cycle. Some women say that they are on time with next AF like myself, some 5 weeks some 6 weeks some have af a few weeks after like maybe you did?.... Have you been careful? or TTC? as I got pregnant in Feb after a MC in January. I would ring up and ask the nurse or maybe someone else here has experienced something similar to yourself. I was lucky and I went back to my normal cycles. Are you charting? Opk's? Hope you get some answers soon x

Yea I've read about that. I just wish I knew. I'm going to call my Dr. Tomorrow and see what she says. We weren't being careful but weren't really trying. I haven't been tracking anything yet. I plan to temp and maybe use OPKs next cycle. I'm ready for AF so we can just get started TTC again. Feels like forever! Thank you :)
I really hope you have a sticky bean. Keep us posted. Are u going to the dr?

JM - hm I don't know CD43 sounds like an awfully long time to go without a proper AF. You should definitely take a pregnancy test. If negative, you may just be having an anovulatory cycle (very common after miscarriage) and you may just have to wait a little longer :( wouldn't hurt to call up the doc and see what they have to say.

I took a test and it was bfn which I expected. I'm goin to cal my dr tomorrow and see if I can meet with her to see what's going on or if she can help start AF.

Yea I've read about that. I just wish I knew. I'm going to call my Dr. Tomorrow and see what she says. We weren't being careful but weren't really trying. I haven't been tracking anything yet. I plan to temp and maybe use OPKs next cycle. I'm ready for AF so we can just get started TTC again. Feels like forever! Thank you :)

I would start charting when you get AF, mainly to check that you are ovulating on time and will be BD on time as maybe your cycles may be slightly off, I actually OV 4 days before I was supposed to this cycle and mixing opk's,cm,chart I was able to see that. If I had not I wouldn't of known I had ovulated. I also started using conceive plus and a mooncup.. there is a link in my signature that is a vote of what was used to get pregnant and other hints and tips if you want to take a look.

I was going to go to the early pregnancy assessment unit in the morning to get my bloods done, but im not going to bother, if I mc there is nothing that can be done... I saw my ob last week and she said as I had 3 healthy pregnancies previously then there should be no reason for my mc's just bad luck.. and she was going to test me to see if I needed to start taking aspirin, but I had already started taking aspirin..so I know she will not or can not do anything for me as my progesterone is always a good amount when I mc so its not that either.. I will keep trying till my OH and myself get a baby... And thank you..x

Hope you get your answers soon :) x

I would start charting when you get AF, mainly to check that you are ovulating on time and will be BD on time as maybe your cycles may be slightly off, I actually OV 4 days before I was supposed to this cycle and mixing opk's,cm,chart I was able to see that. If I had not I wouldn't of known I had ovulated. I also started using conceive plus and a mooncup.. there is a link in my signature that is a vote of what was used to get pregnant and other hints and tips if you want to take a look.

I was going to go to the early pregnancy assessment unit in the morning to get my bloods done, but im not going to bother, if I mc there is nothing that can be done... I saw my ob last week and she said as I had 3 healthy pregnancies previously then there should be no reason for my mc's just bad luck.. and she was going to test me to see if I needed to start taking aspirin, but I had already started taking aspirin..so I know she will not or can not do anything for me as my progesterone is always a good amount when I mc so its not that either.. I will keep trying till my OH and myself get a baby... And thank you..x

Hope you get your answers soon :) x

I def will be charting and likely use OPKs. I like knowing exactly when I O. More now because I have no idea what my body will be doing. Hoping my body won't take long to go back to normal. My dr said if we have any trouble she will help. Thanks for the I do I will def look I to all that. I've never heard of moon cups.

I am hoping for the best for you. Hope that this is a healthy pregnancy and you don't have to wait any longer.

JM- I hope you get some answers soon...

Soanxious- I have everything crossed for you & sending lots of good vibes your way... Hope the cramps are just that bean getting comfortable for a nine month journey...

AFM- I got a bfn two mornings ago on a test I had so decided I was going to wait a week to try again or get af...Well... I had to run to store for dh this evening and there was a display of tests, I couldn't resist posa lol... Came home went to the loo and low ans behold oh my 2 lines BFP! I can't decide how I feel yet, I think excited, scared, shocked... I was going to post a pic of test but I don't know how.

Can I still stay here with everyone please???

Sending lots of baby dust & HUGS to all!!!

Soanxious- I have everything crossed for you & sending lots of good vibes your way... Hope the cramps are just that bean getting comfortable for a nine month journey...

AFM- I got a bfn two mornings ago on a test I had so decided I was going to wait a week to try again or get af...Well... I had to run to store for dh this evening and there was a display of tests, I couldn't resist posa lol... Came home went to the loo and low ans behold oh my 2 lines BFP! I can't decide how I feel yet, I think excited, scared, shocked... I was going to post a pic of test but I don't know how.

Congrats!

:happydance: congrats!!! So exciting! If u go to the bottom where u type a comment... Click go advanced. Once that page opens click on the paper clip in the tool box. You can upload and attach pic there. Then hit submit :) hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->