2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Yay mama :happydance: H&H 9 months!!

I'll be testing on Fri if she hasn't arrived. No idea how I feel at the minute - one minute I'm sure AF is about to arrive and the next I'm a wee bit more hopeful...

Conina I hope you get a SHBFP on Friday. I know the tww is a rollercoaster ride. Xxx

Thank you everyone...

Conina- hope you get that SHBFP Friday, sending lots of baby dust and happy thoughts your way!!!

I'm feeling nervous, couldn't help but test again this morning, I need to hide the two I have left and try to keep thinking positive.

Angelbaby- When does DH come home? Hope you get your SHBFP very soon!

He is home and I am just waiting for af to finish off. I am at cd5 and will start bding when spotting is lighter. Poor hubby need some attention. Lol I am planning on going with smep this month. :) without the opks though since I know I ov on cd17.

You should definitely catch that egg with smep :) Oh how exciting, hope the days go by quick for you! Sounds like dh will be getting a lot of attention very soon lol
Happy SHBFP making!

Thank you mama, just not feeling pregnant now... xx

Congratulations on your :bfp: yay!! xx

:hugs:Sorry Soanxious, will continue to send you good vibes. Hope you still have that SHBFP just with stubborn symptoms:hugs:

Had blood drawn yesterday, Dr says hcg level is low but consistent with lmp. Next hcg level on Wednesday, trying to stay positive and think happy thoughts. EDD 12/26/14, :cloud9: praying for a sticky healthy bean...

How's everyone doing/feeling?

Sorry for your loss Soanxious :hugs: Hope the new cycle is a magical one and you get that SHBFP, sending lots of baby dust your way!!! :dust:

I'm so sorry hope May brings u a bfp and a sticky bean

I'm sorry soanxious. Chemicals are evil. At least you didn't have to wait too long. Hope your have better luck next month :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->