2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

So sorry soanxious :( hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

Thanks all... I had a temp drop and neg but no af yet... just hope it wont be long, my chart says I should of had af yesterday xx

AF finally arrived after 45 days since MC.
I feel so relieved! Now DH and I can start focusing on TTC. :)

Yay that's great news jm!! I knew it was only a matter of time! Now hopefully this will be her last visit for 9 months!! Are you going to use OPKs and/or temp?

Yay that's great news jm!! I knew it was only a matter of time! Now hopefully this will be her last visit for 9 months!! Are you going to use OPKs and/or temp?

Yes I plan to :) thanks! I'll be testing around or before May 15.

Not much doubt about that then lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 7
Congrats Conina, definataly can't second guess that one. The test line is darker than the control line. Yay for you :happydance:

Congratulations Conina :) how many dpo? thats a beaut of a line!!!!

Thanks ladies. Soanxious ff is telling me 16dpo but I think it's more like 18

Have any of you or do any of you use coconut oil? I started using coconut oil while trying to lose weight and kept using it because I loved the way it made me feel. I cook with it, put it in some of my beverages, and even use it on my skin. I just looked it up to make sure it was ok to keep using while pregnant and was shocked to find how healthy it is before, during, and after pregnancy.https://www.divine-mama.com/blogs/m...coconut-oil-before-during-and-after-pregnancy

I was having bad blood clots with AF so about a month and a half ago I started taking baby aspirin to see if it would help with the clots and last AF was a normal one. Now I'm wondering if the coconut oil and baby aspirin is what helped me to become pregnant. Sorry for the long post, just found this interesting.

I thought blood clots is normal? I read it is part of the lining coming off or something? Am I wrong?

Coconut oil does have many benefits and I want to have a look into it myself. Only thing is......it's expensive here..........

My blood clots were real bad, like after having a baby... TMI- but they were golf ball sized & when I had blood work done I asked the OB if I should stop taking it and he told me to keep taking it for now that it's good for the uterine lining.

I am sorry that you are struggling xx

I didn't know that the coconut oil is so good for lining as well. Maybe I should go and get some tomorrow.

Another question, we don't get baby aspirin here. Would it be okay if I take a quarter of a normal disprin per day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->